Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,171 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book (30135 Views)

Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Burial (Photos, Video) / Livinus Elem On Uwa Vera Uwaila's Rape And Death: Says "Good For Her" / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by paulolee(m): 2:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
good
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Jmk9292(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
When forensics do not work here?
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Bornfool(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
The person wey kill this girl no go know anything like p talkless of peace in his life na sango olukoso go kill aaam

Rip

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by ojun50(m): 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
OmicGlobal:
11 men gathered and raped a child and not one person among them thought "this is wrong". Nope. They gathered. 11 of them.
1,2,3,4.....11 men and raped a child.
May God save us in this wicked world
11...tins dey happen for this country
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by DejiCOLLETT: 2:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is utterly pathetic, We hope that those responsible pay dearly for their atrocities
Please be safe out there, if you need a safe workplace or reading area, subscribe to COLLETT co-working package now
it is just 950 naira a day.
Call dayo for more info
+234 903 440 0152
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by AllenSpencer: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chidexter:
They should not only be brought to book but also to school....... School of Advanced torture

People like that don't need torture. They need instant judgement.

People are in the hospital who need lungs, Kidney and Liver donors.

Ritualist are out there who need to renew their fortification.

Their body should be used for this course

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Onyi22(f): 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Amen
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by NaijadrivaCars: 2:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
This same "book"?
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by OKTolu: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
I prayed they catch those idiot
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
All these dumbasses typing "audio" on every post. Are you always this f**king dumb or you're 12 years old or something. Jeez

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nigeria police? --------- I beg no hope, all na audio.
They are raping people and killing people in Edo state and Obaseki is busy jumping from one meeting to the other in order to secure second term. This politicians have no value on the citizens at all. No comment from the governor. All he cared about is his second term
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Neddstark: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
She didnt deserve such evil. Praying for justice to be done. No female deserves this.
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by blackmantis: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
Brought to book??
How exactly do they intend doing that?, no CCTV footage of the incident, Nigeria doesn't have forensic investigative teams. So how would it be done??
Maybe they want to consult amadioha or ogun

Just watch and see....they will be caught �.

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by hardbody: 3:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Memphis357:
Rapists and Murderers should be denied the rights to fair hearing.

Everything I read was making sense until this. So assume someone fingers you in that rape and murder case and you are arrested, you should be denied a right of hearing and should just be sent to the gallows right? And it doesn't matter whether you were there, knew the girl etc. I see.

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Secjohnkerry: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nice one �
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by poweredcom(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
How does the police want to investigate now , there ave been several rape cases that have been forgotten somehow

But I keep asking why is she in a church in this lockdown and what is she doing there , can't she pray at home ..

This is my annoyance on we Nigerians finding God in buildings while God is on our heart

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by MadeMan01(m): 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Audio, they will not do anything after dishing out this Audio promise

People who cannot solve Bola Ige, or Funso Williams murder. Jokers

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by ClitRaider: 3:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
ghettokid1:
Audio, they will not do anything after dishing out this Audio promise
No audio here o.
give em 1 week, Dem go find em.

3 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Roon9(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
OmicGlobal:
11 men gathered and raped a child and not one person among them thought "this is wrong". Nope. They gathered. 11 of them.
1,2,3,4.....11 men and raped a child.
May God save us in this wicked world

You begin to wonder
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Chrysz(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Caramelskin:
I'm scared for myself, my sisters, my female friends, my aunties, my female relatives, my neighbors, my unborn daughters. I'm scared for every single woman out there.

We deserve so much more.

NO means NO.

#StopRapingWomen
one just have to be too careful of she steps. I pray they are caught and brought to book.
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Roon9(m): 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
freshkpomo:
My thought:
1. Church member
2. A toaster in the neighborhood.
3. Some random Fulani guy.

This might be a planned attack or she was unlucky. From the pic I saw the rapist never meant to kill her, it might have been that she used the fire extinguisher as self defense to hit the rapist who later collected it and hit her with it multiple times out of anger. Guys in that hood should be rounded up, trust me those area boys get Intel die.

God bless Nigeria.

I swear! Nigerian police just too dumb

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Larryejomafuvwe(m): 3:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
I'm not a fan of Nigerian police o..but when they are ready to work they do deliver...this pple will b caught

3 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by pocohantas(f): 3:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Neddstark:
She didnt deserve such evil. Praying for justice to be done. No female deserves this.

Tell me more? Coming from someone who thinks it is more honorable to rape a fine girl.

2 Likes

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Justseyii: 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Authorities have to do everything possible to make sure this death isn't in vain.
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is it a bye product of weed smoking or that the devil himself has come live in Nigeria........

For this to happen in a Church , what mindset do people now approach the church
I thought the church is where people come to seek the face of God and ask for forgiveness of sins committed elsewhere??

How come somebody is coming to church with a mindset to rape or perhaps such thoughts came up when he saw her alone, even at that , how can one have the devil......don't even know what am saying again...

Each time I think of this devilish act, I for one can't understand it at all....
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Zyzxx10: 3:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
This is the height of wickedness.How will these guys who did this sleep at night? In this life there are crimes that would never ever go unpunished even if you are not arrested.
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by laty5160(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
At first whites were killing the black now black is now facing each other to harm themselves instead of facing the whites.........
I couldn't stop crying after hearing the news....
WE ARE HUMAN NOT ANIMAL...
WE AIN'T SUPPOSE TO BE KILLING AND HARMING EACHOTHER LIKE ANIMAL......
I pray Nigeria police fight this matter with seriousness and never bury the case till the culprit is being apprehend
JUSTICE FOR UWA
JUSTICE FOR TINA
SAY NO TO RAPE AND SEXUAL HARRASMENT

1 Like

Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by tunary(m): 3:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
This matter is not a small matter at all o, the boys rape and killed her are all in trouble
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by tunary(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Larryejomafuvwe:
I'm not a fan of Nigerian police o..but when they are ready to work they do deliver...this pple will b caught
exactly
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Caramelskin:
I'm scared for myself, my sisters, my female friends, my aunties, my female relatives, my neighbors, my unborn daughters. I'm scared for every single woman out there.

We deserve so much more.

NO means NO.

#StopRapingWomen

The first step towards safety is knowing that there are crazy people out there. Be watchful.
Re: Vera Uwaila's Rape & Death: IGP Assures Perpetrators Will Be Brought To Book by airminem(f): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Book book book e nor dey full??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men Caught Burying Charms On Building Site In Ilorin / Kidnapper Receiving Treatment For Gunshot Injuries On Private Part Arrested / Five Dead As Cultists Fight Over A Lady In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.