Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,180 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Greed Or What? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Greed Or What? (643 Views)

The End Of Greed (pic) / What Caused This - Badluck Or Greed?? / Greed And Jealousy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greed Or What? by oderemo(m): 5:21pm On Jan 20, 2011
this is what happ. to my greedy snr.in sec school.
Imagine your favourite food when in sec school was beans with bread.
laying on top of the double bunk bed underneath the fast moving ceiling fan enjoying the cool blowing air.
as a snr guy and a known bully in the boarding hse he now send his close confidant to fetch his portion of the afternoon launch, which happens to be his favourite, beans with bread
couple of minutes later his boy came running back to the hostel and shouted that he had been refused to take food out of the hall.
him, half asleep awaiting for the beans and bread,all he cld hear was refused,refused,refused.beans and bread.
without any afterthought, he jumped down frm the dble bunk .
before you say jack went up the hill, the ceiling fan sliced a better part of his head.
the funniest part was that the school bus was summoned to take him to the local clinic and him still asking for the name of that snr that refuse to portion his own bread and beans. grin

1 Like

Re: Greed Or What? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 20, 2011
Thinking seriously "What do I do here?" LAUGH? CRY? OR JUST GET OUT?

I think I will just get out.
Re: Greed Or What? by shakara4u(m): 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
@rokiatu,ryt behind u,

dude,i mean ode, this is joke section, not ur dried imaginationns,
mstweeeeeeeee
Re: Greed Or What? by oderemo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
some ppl cant wait to take a pop @ d joke.
can we now give odas to evaluate?
actually i 4got, apart frm A.+ B, who have taken permanent residence here.
there are no odas.
Re: Greed Or What? by freecocoa(f): 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2011
I definately missed ma way.

(1) (Reply)

Tuface And Kokomaster / Laffingg / Waoo This Is Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.