Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary (1977 Views)

Sinach Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband, Joe Egbu (Photos) / Chacha Eke And Austin Faani's Marriage Crashes / Alexander Dakolo, Timi Dakolo's Son Celebrates 7th Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by correctkidabc(m): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Beautiful Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke faani and her Husband Austin Faani Celebrates their 7th wedding Anniversary with Beautiful Family Photos.
The Beautiful Actress got married in 2013, relocated to the United States with her family in 2017. To celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary, she shared stunning new photos with her family all rocking matching outfits.

See more here:https://www.correctkid.com/nollywood-actress-chacha-eke-and-husband-celebrates-7th-wedding-anniversaryphotos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by EvaOnyi(f): 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
love is sweet oh, but when money enter love is sweeter

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by Samakus(m): 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chacha is cute gan

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by Prettyvirginia(f): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
correctkidabc:
Beautiful Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke faani and her Husband Austin Faani Celebrates their 7th wedding Anniversary with Beautiful Family Photos.
The Beautiful Actress got married in 2013, relocated to the United States with her family in 2017. To celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary, she shared stunning new photos with her family all rocking matching outfits.

See more here:https://www.correctkid.com/nollywood-actress-chacha-eke-and-husband-celebrates-7th-wedding-anniversaryphotos/

Cute family
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by BuhariNaWah: 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Watch how some ldiots will come here to drop senseless comments like: she has not given birth to a male child.

Una head no correct....... Make i just tell una in advance

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by PlainJoe: 8:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
3 children. Lovely
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by AngelicDamsel(f): 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Congratulations.
So all these while I was watching her movies, she was married. Girl is blessed.

I love her. Muaah to all happy marriages in the world. It helps the kids more than we can describe, for mummy and daddy to be happy.
Priceless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by cyndy1000(f): 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Happy Anniversary!
More years to celebrate in love
She got strong gene all her kids resemble her
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by Luizkid(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
My ebony crush... happy anniversary!
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by Eryyy92: 3:48am On Jun 02, 2020
ugly family
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by Onyi22(f): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by enecha(f): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2020
CONGRATULATION
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 9:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Eryyy92:
ugly family
Show us your beautiful family or stfu
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by Eryyy92: 9:48am On Jun 02, 2020
pretydiva:

Show us your beautiful family or stfu
Nairaland is a public forum,and I think everyone has right to his or her opinion
If you're not pleased with my opinion you can get lost
Re: Nollywood Actress Chacha Eke And Husband Celebrates 7th Wedding Anniversary by pretydiva(f): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2020
Eryyy92:
Nairaland is a public forum,and I think everyone has right to his or her opinion
If you're not pleased with my opinion you can get lost
So because it's a public forum gives you right to spew gibberish about someone else's family

(1) (Reply)

Mad O!! People React To Social Distancing Practiced On Air Peace Flight (photos) / Breaking news 90years Old husband Kissed Wife on their 50th wedding anniversary / Highlights Of Davido's London 02 Show And Celebrities That Attended The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.