Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

What Is God Saying About You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is God Saying About You? (143 Views)

What Is God Saying About Your Life / What Is God Saying About 2021 / What Is God Saying About Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is God Saying About You? by jonatoye(m): 4:07am On Jun 02, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: What is God saying about you?

WORD FOR TODAY
The truth you know about yourself with respect to God's word gives you a clue on what God is saying about you. Be mindful of the fact that God is keeping track of your ways of life and He will not hide His feelings about your personality!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Then the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job, that there is none like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, one who fears God and shuns evil?" (Job 1:8 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Lord did not hide His feelings about the personality of Job even to the devil. He is a God that loves to take glory over His creations. The Lord was giving an account of who Job was to the devil:
�God called him His servant
�There is non like him on earth
�He was blameless and upright
�He fears God and shuns evil.

The way the Lord took glory over Job even when he knew nothing about it, is the same way He mourns over those lives that fail to live up to his expectations and those who disappoint Him. It was recorded that God made it known to Samuel that "I greatly regret that I have set up Saul as king, for he has turned back from following Me, and has not performed My commandments." (1Sam15:11).

Even these days God regrets making some men shepherd over His people in any leading capacity because they choose not to do His will. Irrespective of the honour and accolades people accord to you on the account of what they see in your life or the position/office you occupy, it does not change what God who sees every secret and intent of the heart says about you.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me never to disappoint nor live below your expectations for my life in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
What God is saying about you speaks so much about your place in God's purpose and eternal destiny!!!

Have an Impressive Tuesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Taken A Wrong Step That You Still Regret? / The Ninth Commandment. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/06/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.