Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job (3786 Views)

Create US Account On Fiverr And Upwork Without VPN / Opinion: Which Is Bigger And Better Between Fiverr And Upwork? / 9 Super Easy Job You Can Do On Fiverr And Make Money Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 6:14am On Jun 02, 2020
Times are hard and many have sought to the online space for succour. The truth is there's no such device with which you can mint monies online, you have to work for it. The ravaging pandemic has opened the gateway to freelancing for all sorts with so many companies downsizing to get cheap labour where it can be found.

Fiverr, freelancer and Upwork are good freelancing sites you can use to eke out a living.

Many would agree with me that these sites are now so competitive with you having to bid to win projects on sites like freelancer and upwork. Happy would you be if you get a fraction of those orders.

You would further agree with me how competitive it is to get orders from these sites especially fiverr as some now believe fiverr don "cast".

This post hopes to show you a strategic method with which you can get more jobs without needing to do the jobs on fiverr or upwork. This is not a new method. It is an old method but not opened to so many people.

The strategy i am about sharing is not a "get rich quick" as it requires time and effort on your part.

The strategy in plain english is simple "middlemanship". you would go get jobs from sites listed below or at best put up your own ads for those gigs on fiverr.

Usually you get the gigs for as low as $100 for a job you can get a seller on fiverr to do for $5.

Sites:

1. Craigslist
2.Kijiji.ca(Canadian site)
3.Gumtree(UK Site)
4.Backpage
5.USfreeads

*Bonus: top naija sites.

You would act as the service broker in this method. Your role is simply to find clients and pair the up with subcontractors.

Some of the "non-exhaustive" services you can render with this method are:

1 Logo design
2. Website design
3.Proof reading and edting
4.Video Editing
5.Data Entry.

Please note: I said "non-exhaustive" there are so many services you can render, i only mentioned those 5.

Step 1:

You will need to be strategic with this method. Don't become jack of all trade with this approach. stick to whatever works for you. You would need to approach fiverr sellers for samples of their jobs which most would freely give. Ask them how many jobs they can do? You can even put a figure to it. Just position yourself as someone who has plenty jobs to offer and that you will be willing to give them. Hopefully you would get samples of their past jobs from them.

Step 2:

Once you get sufficient samples, go and make a one page free portfolio website on wix or weebly and use these samples as yours. These are what you will sell to prospects on those sites as proofs of past jobs you did.

I will end here for now.

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2020
Let me know if you are following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by KINGHAFI(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Interesting
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Goldencheese(m): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Very, very interesting
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Uwaeromosele: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2020
Carry Go
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Nice to know it's making sense.

Step 3: Install VPN

You can search and online for Virtual Private Network (VPN)

This allows you to be in the United States or any other country right from your living room in Nigeria.

It allows you search sites not available to Nigerians like Craigslist.

Point to note about Craigslist.

If you misuse this golden egg, you would be worse off.

Choose a city in the United States to start with.

Craigslist Sacramento is different from Craigslist los Angeles.

I would make it simple by assuming we have Craigslist in Lagos.

Craigslist works like this.

If you choose to link up with Craigslist Yaba, it differs from Craigslist Gbagada.

If you select Yaba, browse through available gigs within nearby counties known as "streets" or "neighborhood" in our local parlance.

If you go outside this to say Craigslist Gbagada, you would be banned and you would lose the privileges.

Once you are on Craigslist, search for gigs. You may be lucky to get someone to offer $1000 for a service you would do for $10 or max $50 on fiverr.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2020
More to come
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Uwaeromosele: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2020
fleksy:
Nice to know it's making sense.

Step 3: Install VPN

You can search and online for Virtual Private Network (VPN)

This allows you to be in the United States or any other country right from your living room in Nigeria.

It allows you search sites not available to Nigerians like Craigslist.

Point to note about Craigslist.

If you misuse this golden egg, you would be worse off.

Choose a city in the United States to start with.

Craigslist Sacramento is different from Craigslist los Angeles.

I would make it simple by assuming we have Craigslist in Lagos.

Craigslist works like this.

If you choose to link up with Craigslist Yaba, it differs from Craigslist Gbagada.

If you select Yaba, browse through available gigs within nearby counties known as "streets" or "neighborhood" in our local parlance.

If you go outside this to say Craigslist Gbagada, you would be banned and you would lose the privileges.

Once you are on Craigslist, search for gigs. You may be lucky to get someone to offer $1000 for a service you would do for $10 or max $50 on fiverr.

Nice was OP.
Although I am a Bit Skeptical About ur Last Sentence "MAY BE LUCKY" to find. But it is Good to be Pragmatic. So tell me, is there a software to Search these things.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by nijabazaar: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2020
This is great.

Dear Fleksy, I am an animator and VisualFX groom artist (that is I create hair on computer animals for film or adverts) is there a way I can leverage this your plan? Is there a way you can partner with me, get jobs from Craglist them and take any percentage you seem fit?

I will be grateful if you can push me along. A little shove can go miles in pulling someone towards success. Thanks alot
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Emmanuel555(m): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2020
Following
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Uwaeromosele: 9:16am On Jun 02, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

Nice was OP.
Although I am a Bit Skeptical About ur Last Sentence "MAY BE LUCKY" to find. But it is Good to be Pragmatic. So tell me, is there a software to Search these things.
Also is this Something you have used to cashout?Thanks.
I make, Wordpress Websites whiteboard animation, Edit videos and graphic design but trust me i have not been monetizing it. But i like this Idea.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 9:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

Nice was OP.

There is a software but it is down presently. But if you follow along, I trust you will get the gist.

The software can only search through Craigslist and fiverr.

Like you mentioned, you need to be pragmatic with the approach.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2020
Uwaeromosele:

Also is this Something you have used to cashout?Thanks.
I make, Wordpress Websites whiteboard animation, Edit videos and graphic design but trust me i have not been monetizing it. But i like this Idea.

Sure...we would get there. Paypal or Payoneer is good.

I have a trick that may help you sell more. You can reach me on dailypassiveinflow@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by spirit10(m): 9:25am On Jun 02, 2020
FOLLOWING
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2020
nijabazaar:
This is great.

Dear Fleksy, I am an animator and VisualFX groom artist (that is I create hair on computer animals for film or adverts) is there a way I can leverage this your plan? Is there a way you can partner with me, get jobs from Craglist them and take any percentage you seem fit?

I will be grateful if you can push me along. A little shove can go miles in pulling someone towards success. Thanks alot

You can use Craigslist to your advantage. I will rather you make a compelling video animation and do ads on YouTube or Google. You can leverage on YouTube for better results. The ad must be compelling. Your kind of gig is not an everyday gig but u can cash in big time. I can send a link to a software you can use to your advantage for YouTube.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by nijabazaar: 12:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
fleksy:

You can use Craigslist to your advantage. I will rather you make a compelling video animation and do ads on YouTube or Google. You can leverage on YouTube for better results. The ad must be compelling. Your kind of gig is not an everyday gig but u can cash in big time. I can send a link to a software you can use to your advantage for YouTube.

Thanks
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Boye357: 12:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
modded
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Zubbykan007(m): 1:05pm On Jun 02, 2020
Boye357:
I know what OP has described is not criminal in any form
but i dare say it is very immoral
Looks to me like one of those people who if they had a company would pay their staff peanuts and take the big cut.
I had a similar arrangement like this with someone this year
I won't even lie, I resented the guy a lot and it was even 60:40 in his favor
what you are proposing is 95:5 in your favor
Ah fear God na.
Let say SHOPRITE is selling a television "42 for 30k and you find a person willing to buy same "42 television for 70 or 90k wouldn't you jump on the opportunity? that doesn't make you evil, it's just a business.

you didn't force SHOPRITE to sell the television for that amount

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by alimaa: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Zubbykan007:
Let say SHOPRITE is selling a television "42 for 30k and you find a person willing to buy same "42 television for 70 or 90k wouldn't you jump on the opportunity? that doesn't make you evil, it's just a business.

you didn't force SHOPRITE to sell the television for that amount
He doesn't understand business. I have bought a book for 3k and sold it for 20k to someone. The book seller was happy to sell to me, I was happy to sell at 20k and the final buyer was even very happy to buy the book for 20k. At the end nobody was cheated and we were all happy.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
If you need books on how to succeed on Upwork, Fiverr and other freelancing sites, you can contact me @ 09035380194. OR geniusmaco20@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by AIIyIic(f): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Following bumper to bumper
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2020
@fleksy how can one cash out from those sites you listed like Craigslist and the others.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Uwaeromosele: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Boye357:
I know what OP has described is not criminal in any form
but i dare say it is very immoral
Looks to me like one of those people who if they had a company would pay their staff peanuts and take the big cut.
I had a similar arrangement like this with someone this year
I won't even lie, I resented the guy a lot and it was even 60:40 in his favor
what you are proposing is 95:5 in your favor
Ah fear God na.
Mtchewwwwww OP Abeg Carry Go abeg
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Uwaeromosele: 5:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
This year must not pass us by
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by FuckHomophobes: 6:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
I
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 6:38am On Jun 04, 2020
Step 4:

You need a compelling email template that would best serve this purpose. For instance, you need to be more convincing from the set go.

for instance, if the buyer needs a logo design, you would start by commending their site and how fantastic their service is. You could relate your passion to their recommended service online for instance...." as a digital marketer, i undertand the effect a properly designed and optimized logo would have on their business"....

You can even from the mail you send upsell other services.

Caveat: Desist from jack of all trade portfolio. you can combine all graphics n one portfolio with samples.

I have been busy of late, but should you need a sample of portfolio i used, a complete ebooks walkthrough and videos, you can reach me on dailypassiveinflow@gmail.com. This comes at a fee.

You can as well make the best of thoughts i share here.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 6:41am On Jun 04, 2020
Step 5:

If the buyer is interested in your service, it's best done vide paypal (a 3rd party payment). you would simply collect a 20% upfront payment. The buyer would be willing to pay as paypal is trusted. You can as well use Payoneer.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2020
Step 6:

Doing the task.

Open fiverr tab alongside the choice of site with which you have chosen to poach .

please go with top rated sellers on fiverr that won't abandon you midway. check reviews, check reviews and check reviews....don't go with cheap sellers as this might mar your relationship for further jobs....if fiverr seller would deliver in one day, tell buyer you would deliver in 3 days max with at least 3 reviews or corrections. This gives soothing comfort.

i work with at least level 1 if i can't get a top rated seller.

more to come.
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by fleksy: 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
A
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by doggedfighter(f): 1:42am On Jun 07, 2020
Yes, I am following
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by bukhety(f): 6:58am On Jun 07, 2020
Following
Re: How To Make Money On Fiverr And Upwork Without Doing Any Job by Ohafiaxch: 8:31am On Jun 07, 2020
Following

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Great Business Opportunity...the Genuine Way To Double Your Money ! / Can You Recommend A Cheaper Alternative To Mall4Africa...? / Sustained Rally In Banking Sector Lifts Market Value By N16.5bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.