Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,585 members, 7,847,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity (2184 Views)

Murdered UNIBEN Student, Desmond Obukobo, Was A Cultist, Killed By Rival Group / Daughter Of Widow Burnt Alive In Benue Renounces Mbagen, Her Community (Photos) / #JusticeForUwa: Vera Uwaila Omozuwa Raped In RCCG Church In Edo, Dies (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by madamgrace: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
The Father of murdered UNIBEN student, Mr Omozuwa, has reportedly renounced Christianity. He confirmed his renunciation of Christianity while speaking to TVC in an interview. 

Mr Omozuwa revealed that his late daughter, Uwadia Omozuwa, was the person who converted him to Christianity.

He remarked that his daughter had been persuading him to become a Christian for a long period of time before he finally gave in to her wish.

Mr Omozuwa added that he was a traditional adherent before converting to Christianity; when he saw the injuries inflicted upon his late daughter, he decided to go back to traditional religion.

I understand what it means to loose a loved one but I'd advice he goes back to Christianity to save his soul from eternal condemnation. A dog does not go back to his vomit.

Remember that late Uwadia Omozuwa was a member of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) and was found dead in one of the Church branches in Benin City.

Reports have it that she went there to study ahead of reopening of schools before she was raped and murdered.

Mr Omozuwa is really hurt by what happened to his daughter. But I think he needs Christ Jesus at this time.
https://www.inform.ng/post/justiceforuwa-father-of-murdered-uniben-student-renounces-christianity
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by TransflectTP(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by MicheyJ1: 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
He was never a Christian he just pretended to be one for his daughter. Nairaland is such an Islamic forum.
Spits

6 Likes

Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by chivic(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Well if this is true,I doubt if he was a true Christian,people don't just change from Christianity to any religion like that except they are just church goers ,or people hiding under the Christian umbrella

1 Like

Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by 360degreess(m): 12:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
The man is tired of scam

4 Likes

Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by tatatar: 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
K
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by ojun50(m): 12:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
chivic:
Well if this is true,I doubt if he was a true Christian,people don't just change from Christianity to any religion like that except they are just church goers ,or people hiding under the Christian umbrella
He was still under the process
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Okoroawusa: 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2020
chivic:
Hahahahaha...

Every religious person thinks his own is the best..

All of una no well

2 Likes

Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Very sad......
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Chapii: 12:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Let's condemn the crime & bring criminals to book. Let's leave every other thing.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Okoroawusa: 12:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Mr Omozuwa, leave Christianity n Islam for them abeg...

If my daughter was killed in the manner in which your daughter was killed I would also doubt all I have ever believe in. Killed in the place of worship of a religion she told me was the best for me.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by jansonn(m): 12:32pm On Jun 02, 2020
chivic:
Baba just chill oo, you can't imagine what that man is going through right now oo!! This is not a bible story when you just assume things, its real life encounter!? Dont just go a found screaming he wasn't a real christian, pray for him and let God help him through this times. An adage in my place says " wetin dey for another person body be like wetin dey happen to tree"
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by SpecialAdviser(m): 12:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
Why? Is it because it happened in the church? It could be anywhere.

But seriously we Christians irrespective of denomination should come out for this girl.
I don't know why churches are yet to call for mass protest especially in Benin and especially Redeemed church.

Things like this will keep happening if we don't do anything. Am sure it is not only this girl who have been raped.
These evils are frequently committed by cultists and since nobody is doing anything, it will continue.

We allow a lot of shits in this country. When it happened in India, they protested and forced the govt to even put up strict laws.

Why are we so domicile like this? Why has pastor Adeboye not called for mass protest.

1 Like

Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by YorubaKinging: 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
He never accepted it in the first place

I always wonder why we feel God is in heaven just to please us and serve us

Alaye, God is the king of all the heavens and the earth

Whether you serve him or not doesn't change that fact

You better remember what you did when you were also a youth

There's no rain without cloud
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by seunmsg(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
I understand what it means to loose a loved one but I'd advice he goes back to Chris tianity to save his soul from eternal condemnation. A dog does not go back to his vomit.

Why did the Holy Spirit looked away when his daughter was being raped and eventually murdered inside the church? Why can’t the Holy Spirit instantly strike the rapist dead for commuting such a heinous crime inside the temple of God?

Holy Spirit get an easy pass as always while we now have to rely on the police to look for the murderer and bring him to justice. If the police fails to get him, we will all console ourselves by saying “God knows best” or “we hand him over to God for judgement”. If he’s found and brought to justice, Holy Spirit will show up again and take the glory for the job that was done by the police. Smh!
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Righteousness89(m): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Makes no sense!!

Our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST suffered and Died more Wicked death!

The Apostles and Disciples died Worse deaths!

Our Christian Brothers and Sisters in Northern Nigerian are Slaughtered daily

No one left !

Real Believers are Slaughtered all over the World for one thing or the other..

For a Child of GOD, to Live is Christ, To Die is Gain..

This World is not our Home! We are only on Transit here

Nothing will take Me from The Love of JESUS CHRIST...

Persecution, Trials, perils, Death! Whatever..

As Sons of the Living GOD, we are sold out to Him !

1 Like

Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Olugbanko: 1:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
haven lost his daughter to the cold hands of death as a result of the nefarious activities of devil incarnates, there is definitely no justification for him wanting to lose his life through the lure of the devil's antics.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
Wrong move

Very very wrong
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by gambia(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
That's his personal life.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 02, 2020
MicheyJ1:
He was never a Christian he just pretended to be one for his daughter. Nairaland is such an Islamic forum.
Spits

Your opinion is such a great one that it can convert lots of traditionalists to your beautiful, considerate, lovable religion.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Wrong move

Very very wrong

Why?
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2020
YorubaKinging:
He never accepted it in the first place

I always wonder why we feel God is in heaven just to please us and serve us

Alaye, God is the king of all the heavens and the earth

Whether you serve him or not doesn't change that fact

You better remember what you did when you were also a youth

There's no rain without cloud

What makes you think Christianity is the religion that offers way to serve God?
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2020
chivic:

I bet it with you that had your parents been a Muslim, you will not say this.

1 Like

Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by olisaEze(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
He is grieving and who in their right senses wouldn’t be broken after imagining what his precious daughter had to have gone through in the hands of human beasts before giving up the ghost!

As for all the 'he wasn’t a Christian really' crew, read up on the travails of Job and understand that what u should be offering this family now whether on or offline is support and succor not judgement!

Also realize that this is what fathers in the Middlebelt & North of the country have been going through for many years at the mercy of bandits/terrorists and an equally insensitive govt.

Christianity is not insensitivity! Mourn with those that mourn or shut d hell up!!
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by LifeChoices: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2020
seunmsg:

Why did the Holy Spirit looked away when his daughter was being raped and eventually murdered inside the church? Why can’t the Holy Spirit instantly strike the rapist dead for commuting such a heinous crime inside the temple of God?

Holy Spirit get an easy pass as always while we now have to rely on the police to look for the murderer and bring him to justice. If the police fails to get him, we will all console ourselves by saying “God knows best” or “we hand him over to God for judgement”. If he’s found and brought to justice, Holy Spirit will show up again and take the glory for the job that was done by the police. Smh!

Come on, don't be stupid!

When did church become a library where girls go alone to 'read' at night

Even school and other public libraries close at set times for the day.

God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap.

Sin against the Holy Spirit is unpardonable. You are playing with hell fire.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by alezzy13: 2:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
Why? Is it because it happened in the church? It could be anywhere.

But seriously we Christians irrespective of denomination should come out for this girl.
I don't know why churches are yet to call for mass protest especially in Benin and especially Redeemed church.

Things like this will keep happening if we don't do anything. Am sure it is not only this girl who have been raped.
These evils are frequently committed by cultists and since nobody is doing anything, it will continue.

We allow a lot of shits in this country. When it happened in India, they protested and forced the govt to even put up strict laws.

Why are we so domicile like this? Why has pastor Adeboye not called for mass protest.

And what good will mass protest do, especially in a charged climate like this?

Adeboye and RCCG have condemned the act, likewise other MOG. I think that suffices.

Problem is by the time such protest holds, and is probably hijacked by miscreants, the main issue is forgotten and everyone focuses on the protest. Cf. Case in US.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by seunmsg(m): 2:50pm On Jun 02, 2020
LifeChoices:

Come on, don't be stupid!

When did church become a library where girls go alone to 'read' at night

Even school and other public libraries close at set times for the day.

God is not mocked, whatsoever a man sows, that shall he reap.

Sin against the Holy Spirit is unpardonable. You are playing with hell fire.

You’re the one that should stop being stupid to be honest. The church should be a sanctuary and Holy Spirit should not close at any time of the day.

I will call out the Holy Spirit for dereliction of duty and there is nothing you can do about it. I’m not one of those that can be threatened with your imaginary hell fire.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by LifeChoices: 2:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
seunmsg:

You’re the one that should stop being stupid to be honest. The church should be a sanctuary and Holy Spirit should not close at any time of the day.

I will call out the Holy Spirit for dereliction of duty and there is nothing you can do about it. I’m not one of those that can be threatened with your imaginary hell fire.

I thought you are smart. So the church should be a sanctuary to sin Isnt that a possibility??

Can you allow your daughter to go to a church and 'read' all alone and in the night/overnight

Is the church a library

Whether you believe in heaven or hell doesn't matter. You will end up in the latter someday if you don't repent.
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by seunmsg(m): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
LifeChoices:

I thought you are smart. So the church should be a sanctuary to sin Isnt that a possibility??

Can you allow your daughter to go to a church and 'read' all alone and in the night/overnight

Is the church a library

Whether you believe in heaven or hell doesn't matter. You will end up in the latter someday if you don't repent.

Whether the church is a library or not is irrelevant. During my university days, so many students used to go to their fellowship to read without any issues. Holy Spirit should over protection in the church 24/7.

Where I will end up is none of your business and has no relevance to this thread. But if you care to know, the imaginary hell fire sounds more interesting than your hypocritical heaven. tongue cool
Re: JusticeForUwa: Father Of Murdered UNIBEN Student Renounces Christianity by Notacornball: 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
That's the only thing you all know how to do, look for ways to defend the obvious. Wheres the Holy spirit when you need it? He's your keeper, your shelter in times of trouble, your heaven w and earth, yet when u catch a cold or a headache u go looking for pills... What exactly does this your spirit do? Next thing una go open that una mouth dey make noise say u r filled with spirit hence speaking In tongues. Ara agbaala unu Nile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Electrocuted While Trying To Destroy Campaign Billboard In Ibadan (graphic P / NDA Cadets Storm Eatery,force People To Clap For Them(video) / Horrific Video Shows Five Cops Beating Tyre Nichols To Death As He Screams F....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.