Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,543 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Business School Application - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Business School Application (437 Views)

Accra Business School / Copenhagen Business School Phd Scholarship In International Business. / Oak Business School, How Do I Get There Please? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business School Application by limsycutey(f): 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2020
Good afternoon, I'm applying to a business school in Europe and they are asking for certified copies of my transcripts. My question is, can I apply for a student copy and get it notarized or I'm to apply to the Uni (unilag) for them to forward the transcripts to the school?
We know how slow Unilag can be and the application deadline is 30th June, that's why I'm considering the first option. Please advise, I'm new at this. Thanks
Re: Business School Application by Irabor1990(f): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2020
In my case, I requested they send it to my office(a registered company) when I got it I made photocopies and go to court to certify them, by doing so u don't have to always request for your transcript which you will always be charged because you already have a copy with you which you can always make copies and notarize when need be.

Hope this helps.
Re: Business School Application by limsycutey(f): 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Irabor1990:
In my case, I requested they send it to my office(a registered company) when I got it I made photocopies and go to court to certify them, by doing so u don't have to always request for your transcript which you will always be charged because you already have a copy with you which you can always make copies and notarize when need be.

Hope this helps.

Yes it does, thank you.
Re: Business School Application by Irabor1990(f): 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2020
U r welcome.

limsycutey:

Yes it does, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

A Day At Gurara Waterfalls / Living In China - Climbing The Chinese Great Wall / How Lagos Roads (ikeja, Ogba, Third Mainland, Ikoyi) Looked Like After Endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.