Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (6097 Views)

Aerial Photos Of FUNAAB Senate Building And Library / Record Set! A Lady Becomes The First Female Sug President Of FUNAAB! / FUNAAB ALPHA Chicken Breed Developed By University Of Agriculture Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2020
since shot or aerial pics of University were been taken, I decided to get some of this school.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 5:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
The Senate building

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 5:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
entrance to the school....with the school buses

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
some other views

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 5:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
The university Library

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 5:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
some other pictures

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by illicit(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
I expected to see a big farm

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by OYENIYIJK: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
illicit:
I expected to see a big farm
lolzzzzz But the bush for that school no be small

2 Likes

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by jidamsel43(m): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
Funnab is arguably the most beautiful campus in Nigeria. if you have not been to the school ,don't argue with me

5 Likes

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2020
FUNAAB is really beautiful
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by oluwoleife: 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
The most serene environment for academics in Nigeria!
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by flemsy15(m): 7:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
beautiful structures with enough farm land for serious agricultural research/work
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by seanwilliam(m): 9:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
This one go kill them with greenery

4 Likes

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by gungab(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2020
Not bad
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by porthouse7(f): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2020
funnab sud be in top 5
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Akinola100: 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
The environment is beautiful coupled with some beautiful buildings
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by SirGentle2(m): 2:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Wow... I love this. They must be spending millions to maintain the grasses
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Justdogood(m): 2:49am On Jun 03, 2020
I just know say this ones no go get drone.

Na untop tractor them go dey dey snap.
Wetin concern farmer with drones? If not tractors, shovels and hoes?

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by phemmyfour: 6:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Not a single drone pix, we appreciate the green grass anyway
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by sheggsliveth: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2020
I never seen a school as large as funnab, just came back from their farm stayed for 1 week at cacsus hotel.....JUST GREEN PASTURE I SEE,not highly motivated about the environment.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Olude193: 7:44am On Jun 03, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

lolzzzzz
But the bush for that school no be small

Hello it's called a landscape....

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Olude193: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
jidamsel43:
Funnab is arguably the most beautiful campus in Nigeria.
if you have not been to the school ,don't argue with me

Gbam
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by OYENIYIJK: 7:52am On Jun 03, 2020
Olude193:

Hello it's called a landscape....

Thanks for the mentoring cheesy
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by X0012(m): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
Funaab is beautiful...
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Get us more pictures op
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Emax911: 8:54am On Jun 03, 2020
Ucheosefoh:
Get us more pictures op

sure
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Mr2wealth: 10:15am On Jun 03, 2020
Theories, no practical. These are what comes out of Nigerian universities. I pray we get it right some day! angry
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by allytinted: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2020
Walk the lawn and go back home.- Prof. Olaiya Balogun 1920. Green pastures everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by Davida33: 12:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
jidamsel43:
Funnab is arguably the most beautiful campus in Nigeria.
if you have not been to the school ,don't argue with me
Beautiful in your village, all I can see is green pastures
Re: Pictures And Views Of Funaab (federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta by sirsugar(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2022
Wow lovin' funaab

(1) (Reply)

Omo Al Qalam University No Be Here, See 400 Level Questions! / Hitler's Greatest Mistake Of WW2. Summary Of The War. / Ignore Dubious Adverts, No Sale Of JAMB Forms Yet – Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.