Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,788 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Tailors Needed Urgently - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tailors Needed Urgently (444 Views)

Different Types Of Nigerian Tailors - (meme Collection) / Whatsapp Group Created Only For Fashion Designers And Upcoming Tailors / Tailors Strike Swiftly As They Re-create Knockoff Version Of Ebuka's Agbada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tailors Needed Urgently by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Please I am working on a project to give out some numbers of 5000 nose masks to the public. I need 5 tailors who live around Ajah axis (a must please) to assist my tailor in the production of these nose masks. I will provide the necessary materials needed all you have to do is sew the nose masks. My tailor will do the cutting while you join and iron (you don't have to be an expert tailor). I am paying each tailor weekly till the end of the project.
Interested persons (females preferably) should call or DM 07062489436.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tailors Needed Urgently by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:20am On Jun 03, 2020
Good morning. I have gotten one tailor, I need 4 tailors more. Please if you know anyone with the sewing idea please help pass the message across. I hope to get the remaining before the end of today.
Thank you.
Re: Tailors Needed Urgently by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 03, 2020
I would have joined but I stay at olowora.
Re: Tailors Needed Urgently by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:55am On Jun 03, 2020
brunnette4real:
I would have joined but I stay at olowora.

Where's olowora?
Re: Tailors Needed Urgently by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Where's olowora?
Ojodu berger lagos.
Re: Tailors Needed Urgently by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
brunnette4real:

Ojodu berger lagos.

Waoooh too far
Re: Tailors Needed Urgently by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2020
Hello. I want to inform interested persons that I have gotten the tailors needed. Thanks and God bless you.

Shile.

(1) (Reply)

Available Footwear's At Wholesale And Retail Prices / Bad Habits That Makes You Fat - 11 Bad Habits Making You Fat While You Sleep / I Want To Learn The Business Of Hair Buying From those that import hairs,in PH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.