Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs (768 Views)

No Arms, No Legs, Rahma Is Ready To Go To School / Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 5:01am On Jan 21, 2011
Do you think it would be easier to live with no arms or no legs? and why? give pros and cons
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by Cosmass(f): 5:34am On Jan 21, 2011
C'mon now is this supposed to be a joke or what undecided? Maybe you answer the question, do you think it would be easier for you if you had no arms or legs?
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 5:42am On Jan 21, 2011
u can't be serious, if u do not want to participate in my survey then do not answer, moving along,
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by Jenifa1: 5:45am On Jan 21, 2011
no legs would be easier. there are wheel chairs and walking sticks to use as substitute for legs and feet
but there are no substitute for hands and especially fingers!!! very important body parts.
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 5:50am On Jan 21, 2011
i agree jenifa, plus it would be hard to wipe with ur feet, undecided
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by Jenifa1: 5:52am On Jan 21, 2011
^ lol. funny but good point. grin
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by Cosmass(f): 5:52am On Jan 21, 2011
aminalib:

u can't be serious, if u do not want to participate in my survey then do not answer, moving along,

Ok my bad. Thought I saw easier with no arms and legs cheesy. To answer your question I'd say hands. There are alternatives for legs like the prosthetic leg and even a wheel chair but hands lipsrsealed

In all, I prefer both my arms and legs intact at the same time. grin
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 5:57am On Jan 21, 2011
lol at the thought of me asking would it be easier with no arms and legs, girl u kill me grin
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by CityRose(f): 6:13am On Jan 21, 2011
@OP,what do you think?
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 6:15am On Jan 21, 2011
i think its easier with no legs, because alot of the ish we do revolves around our arms, as another stated there are always wheelchairs and fake legs one could get,
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by CityRose(f): 6:18am On Jan 21, 2011
yea but no but yea but no but yea,it could be easier with no legs,but gal i wouldn't mind to have both legs and hands. wink
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2011
i dont blame u
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by samolina1(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2011
@aminalib, try and loose the too, then you will know what you are have being thirsty for!
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 1:19am On Jan 22, 2011
i would prefer if u lose it first, then u can tell me what is easier, deal grin
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by samolina1(m): 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
@aminalib. What? You need an answer and i gave you hint on getting it, does that make me qualify for you asking me to loose my leg & arm? Can you apologise? I think you should do that!
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 12:30am On Jan 23, 2011
eheh u suggested and i am suggesting that u do it first, so i can know, whats the issue,
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by samolina1(m): 6:37am On Jan 23, 2011
What are you suggesting for me? You can't be serious of that! Apologisn to you? That is the most nonsensical thing i ever heard & if you failed to apologise to me within 24hours i will get your ass & kick it. Just b4 i forget, goodmorning!
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 6:39am On Jan 23, 2011
lmaoo i didnt know they had crack in lagos grin
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by samolina1(m): 7:12am On Jan 23, 2011
Meaning? Waiting, About 23hours to go!
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 7:14am On Jan 23, 2011
i know once u get off ur crack u will be so much easier to talk to
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by samolina1(m): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2011
Counting down! Your time is going. Huh!
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by aminalib(f): 9:38am On Jan 23, 2011
hmm let's see what u can do
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by koolchicco: 4:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by Pennywise(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2011
@OP
Are you having to make a tough decision regarding your limbs?
Re: Random Question: Do You Think It Would Be Easier To Live With No Arms Or No Legs by koolchicco: 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2011
Pennywise:

@OP
Are you having to make a tough decision regarding your limbs?

Hehehe, I didnt wanna say it b4. grin

(1) (Reply)

Strange! Mark Zuckerberg Is The Most Popular Person On Google+ / Nairalander Of The Year.(2011) / Subsidy Kiss: Lady Passengers Made To Kiss Okada Men By Prostesters In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.