Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model (1539 Views)

Ghanaian Girl With Beautiful Blue Eyes Goes Viral (Photos) / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga / Meet The 23 Year Old Lady Who Has No Legs But Makes $1000 Per Day -[PHOTOS]- (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2015
[b]At 23-years-old, Kanya Sesser is at the top of her game as a skateboarder, surfer, snowboarder, and model. She was born without legs, which has only motivated her to go above and beyond in everything she sets her mind to. The tattooed lady of Los Angeles earns upwards of $1,000 a day as a lingerie model and lives by the motto, “No Legs, No Limits.” In regards to modeling she told the Daily Mail, “I don’t need legs to feel sexy.”

She said she doesn't use a wheelcjhair to get around, choosing to use her skateboard instead.
“People do stare at me since I’m around Venice boardwalk skateboarding and stuff like that,” she said. “But when people stare I just think, Okay cool. I’m a celebrity.”

Kanya is originally from Thailand, however but says she was abandoned at a Buddhist temple when she was just one week old. At age five, she moved to Portland, Oregon with her adoptive parents.
Kanya just recently began training to compete in the mono ski at the 2018 Paralympics.

She said, “I’ve always had body confidence. “Society’s got nothing on us. Be confident, life is valuable. We have one moment, one life.”

Kanya is truly an inspiration to a lot of us. Do not let anything stop you from chasing your dreams.[/b]

http://lindaikeji..com.ng/2015/09/girl-with-no-legs-makes-1000-per-day-as.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

2 Shares

Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:10am On Sep 26, 2015
More

2 Shares

Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by shaiba(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2015
WAO! She looks good.
Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by Omotayor123(f): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2015
Wow.. Letz Give Them a Chance!!
Nice one.
Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by whirlwind7(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2015
She does look good...and an inspiration.
Overcoming such deficit to become a model is not child's play.
As much as I admire her courage and her spirit, I don't think I would admire a lingerie on her. That's just me, though.
You don't need a pair of legs to be beautiful, but you definitely need legs to appear sexy and stunning in a lingerie. Beauty and sexiness aren't exactly the same.
Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by Babe2sure(f): 7:45am On Sep 26, 2015
Don't allow self-pity overshadow your dreams. There is ability in disability. Life is what you make it!
Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by fratermathy(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2015
Lalasticlala, isn't this is touching?
Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by megawax8: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2015
purely inspirational.

There's no limit to what you can acheive.

THE YOU IN YOU IS GREATER THAN THE YOU YOU THINK YOU ARE.
Re: Girl With No Legs Makes $1000 Per Day As A Lingerie Model by ahnie: 10:08pm On Aug 27, 2016
Ability and motivation in disability!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Man That Eats 2.5kg Of Pepper Daily / World's Most Expensive Super Yatch / See How Much The Musician "Davido" Earns Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.