Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,640 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State (65847 Views)

Commissioning Of Moses Orimolade University (omu Aran)kwara / Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / People Of Landmark University In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
The health center seems too big for a university unless it's serving as the first part of a teaching hospital.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by sparog(m): 8:03pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

we know right?
this is an architectural contest so let's keep the rifle in our bags whilst yet the war is nay.
After 400 years as you say there should be nobel prize winners...This university for instance is less than 10years old!
Yet they finished UNILORIN point blank! in the 2016 google developers forum university hackathon. I WAS THERE!!
So let'snot be so delusional ass licking the whites. We are getting there!!

You're smart

Are you a developer?

Are you
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by 4words: 8:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
first of all I don't have rich parents. I have a 95yrs old Dad who schooled in the US (oklahoma state university and Winona state university ) in the 70's, worked with UNICEF but somehow became a farmer back here in Nigeria.
I doubt most of you nairalander geeks wanna be associated with a farmer's daughter.
Bros...I am actually a Vee ooo (as long as that statement only means sex and kisses and touches are not involved) but m not godly. Mind you I am not an atheist and never will be (Everyone needs a God) but aiish...just an average Nigerian girl
If you are wondering how i was able to attend such schools well not only me. There were three of us in private universities at the same time.
The funds came from my dad's largest earthen fish pond. I think he made close to 3m each time he harvests.
Now sire...I only want a man like my father...
not worried about earthly possessions but giving all of his life to make sure his kids have the best.
the very best

This response caught my attention. You won't understand how much I appreciate this little write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

@lalasticlala someone is blowing my mind here ooo
sire, i sent you a mail. smiley
Lol na wa oo.Well, you have a good aura dear and everything about you is just beautiful even if i have not seen you in real life. No wonder prof cannot rest.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by CodeTemplar: 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
I just hope all these expensive schools can give job slots to their fresh graduates

Spending millions in school.... Only for you to be selling weavon online or marketing long rich products

Meanwhile these are universities in South Africa

https://www.nairaland.com/5892794/two-new-state-universities-south
So the job of school is to give job.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 8:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
SafariBoy:

Lol na wa oo.Well, you have a good aura dear and everything about you is just beautiful even if i have not seen you in real life. No wonder prof cannot rest.
ahaa...i love people with positive vibes too
and i know you are cool even though I have not seen your face
#heartMattersmore
you too have a beautiful heart sire.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by sirp9898(m): 8:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
I notice somdthing it is only the south east that have not drone shot their on universities y?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Ingredient88(m): 8:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
I hope poor man can also send their children here to study too, coz I believe this school was build with both the rich and the poor in that church! God bless pls bless me.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
50shot:
So I was first to comment for this trash Smh
You're simply a trash yourself. May you build a nursery school in your life time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Uniquekriss(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:
I just hope all these expensive schools can give job slots to their fresh graduates

Spending millions in school.... Only for you to be selling weavon online or marketing long rich products

those online weavon sellers and longrich marketers can employ you, keep waiting for jobs while your mates create them.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by adeblow(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Victornezzar:

grin grin Oboy see yarn abeg.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Victornezzar: 9:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Uniquekriss:
those online weavon sellers and longrich marketers can employ you, keep waiting for jobs while your mates create them.
Why are you pissed cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by K4daniel: 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
This sch is coming up and pursuing covenant University at other end,What do you expect when Bishop himself is an architect. It makes much sence applying your profession to your calling.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by NairaMaster1(m): 10:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
lablonclacla:

Who's deceiving you with all these conclusions??

At least you have seen alot. Which one is better than this? Sentiments apart.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Adufeamos: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
yea thats my little bro schul.....not overrated. nice one @ AngelEmade
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Adufeamos: 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:
It is no more news that Covenant University in Ogun state is currently trending on Nairaland for their architectural wonders despite being owned by the private sector, Living faith church (AKA WINNERS) See thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/5897222/drone-shots-photos-covenant-university

Well, here is Landmark University, the most beautiful university in the middle belt, the most beautiful university in Kwara state and second most beautiful University in western Nigeria. (Second only to Covenant University also owned by the church)

Landmark University is a Private Christian University, affiliated with Living Faith Church Worldwide and located in Omu-Aran Kwara State, Nigeria. In 2014 it is featured among the top five universities in Nigeria by Webometrics. Landmark University also holds in high esteem her core value Spirituality among others (Wikipedia)

ENTRANCE OF THE UNIVERSITY

Nice one Emade.....I love the schul...no wonder my little bro is always proud of his Alma ata ..lol
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Adufeamos: 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
first of all I don't have rich parents. I have a 95yrs old Dad who schooled in the US (oklahoma state university and Winona state university ) in the 70's, worked with UNICEF but somehow became a farmer back here in Nigeria.
I doubt most of you nairalander geeks wanna be associated with a farmer's daughter.
Bros...I am actually a Vee ooo (as long as that statement only means sex and kisses and touches are not involved) but m not godly. Mind you I am not an atheist and never will be (Everyone needs a God) but aiish...just an average Nigerian girl
If you are wondering how i was able to attend such schools well not only me. There were three of us in private universities at the same time.
The funds came from my dad's largest earthen fish pond. I think he made close to 3m each time he harvests.
not worried about earthly possessions but giving all of his life to make sure his kids have the best.
the very best

This is nairaland tread carefully dear Ema...lips sealed

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by angelEmade: 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Matrimonous:
The health center seems too big for a university unless it's serving as the first part of a teaching hospital.
it serves the whole of omu-aran and the irepodun local government
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
ProfDview1:

Ok see this

Do u meet any of the requirements, don't worry abt Virginity
I need a lady (she must be a nairalander)
She must be rich,
Average (height, boobs and ass)
She must be ready to spend on me
Fair or chocolate
She must trust me
Educated or self employed with hand work
Christian
Between 20 - 23
A Nigerian
She must think of a good future not make up
She must be able to reason well not like a fish
She must be good in conversation.
The most important one
She must be a godly virgin (pls note, godly virgin not just any virgin).
my prof,you have to relax some of your conditions ooo she's a good girl though. I think you guys are a perfect match. Lol...na me talk am
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 04, 2020
OP you just lied there second most beautiful to covenant even covenant is not first get your fact right and update the tread and most private private university are results of the kind of way some student find federal university entrance exam hard... The exam part is just a proof that things are not rosey in federal uni

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Samfigo1(m): 1:24am On Jun 04, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
the very best

Would you mind we start up something?
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by DEROX: 2:23am On Jun 04, 2020
there are really levels to this shit cheesy makes me remember one madowner university okija lol
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by hopevalley: 5:20am On Jun 04, 2020
How come there is not Illuminati sign on the building? Click on the links on my signature to know how you will be making over N2M per plot from the Ibeju Lekki plots of land.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by djcliff(m): 7:22am On Jun 04, 2020
ArticleBeast:

People that go to this type of school are from homes with connections
U mean people dat �??
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by jimenyo: 8:19am On Jun 04, 2020
angelEmade:

we know right?
this is an architectural contest so let's keep the rifle in our bags whilst yet the war is nay.
After 400 years as you say there should be nobel prize winners...This university for instance is less than 10years old!
Yet they finished UNILORIN point blank! in the 2016 google developers forum university hackathon. I WAS THERE!!
So let'snot be so delusional ass licking the whites. We are getting there!!
O se!Thank you for believing that we will get there someday!
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 04, 2020
angelEmade:

it serves the whole of omu-aran and the irepodun local government
Good. In which case it's a teaching hospital in progress.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by eodavids(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
angelEmade:

lol see wahala
the very best

You have proven to be good in conversation.
Sensible, I must say

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by JentuPrinz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Chaii..And dis school is in my hometown oo(Omu aran)
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
Eulalia come and see something shocked shocked shocked

Go for her now. She's ok. tongue
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
Eulalia:

Go for her now. She's ok. tongue
No way shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
eni4real:
No way shocked shocked

Why? A very industrious girl like that? Don't miss your luck please.
Re: Pictures Of Landmark University Omu-Aran, Kwara State by Oloun(f): 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
oyatz:
Which University provide employment for all their graduates?

Why waiting to be employed in the first instance? Why not start your own employment?

However, how many graduates of Covenant or Landmark or Bowen Universities do you see riding Okada, selling recharge cards or cooking for people doing burial ceremonies (Olopo)?

As an employer of Labour, I have noticed that their gaduates appear to be more employable than those from public universities.

If you think I am lieing, you can check the universities of people employed within the last 5years into ICT firms, Telecom firms, Banks, Breweries, Private Universities, Private Hospitals etc

I believe you lack comprehensive understanding by thinking that I am referring to a particular University

Besides, if you are reasonable enough you would know that it's only the wealthy that attends the schools you mentioned hence being highly employed as you said is just by family influence and connection not that they are the best.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Examination Questions For Law Students In UNIBEN(pic / Pupils Drag Their Classmate To School After He Refused To Attend Classes(photos) / Prof. Theo Vincent, Ex-uniport VC Who Lives In A Slum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.