Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Jamb Success Secrets - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Jamb Success Secrets (156 Views)

6 Content Marketing Ideas That Guarentee Success For Any Startup / Hustlers Guide To Success / “Your Location Does Not Affect Your Growth Nor Your Success In Life” - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Success Secrets by Thebestpicks: 3:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Fact: Do you know that about 90% of jamb questions comes from past questions? Only about 10% seems new.

Any candidate that can successfully study and familiarize with jamb past questions will surely perform well.

Are you tired of writing JAMB over and over again?

Do you want to know the secrets of JAMB success, the secrets of outstanding performers in JAMB?

Maybe this is your first time of writing JAMB, especially with the recent development of the Computer-Based Type and you want to avoid experiencing the same pitfalls others have experienced in the past.

THEN THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU.

The Jamb Success Secrets

In this book, I will share with you my heart and the heart of many others that have applied these time-tested principles of academic success and have not regretted it. I strongly believe from experience that JAMB can be overcome and yes by you. I also do believe that if you will apply with discipline, diligence, determination and perseverance these things we will discuss here together, you will be the one sharing your own success story with others in the future.

To Download a copy and other jamb materials here like jamb past questions with answers, syllabus, GMAT official guide, waec syllabus etc: click the link below/on our bio......

(1) (Reply)

Certified Cost Professional Virtual Training / Let The World Know Your Skills And Experience So They Can Pay You For It / Front End Web Developer Intern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.