Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far (4294 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Xiaomi Launches In Africa To Compete Against Tecno, Itel And Infinix / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
edoairways:

Redmi does nothing. I just checked their camera , it is over hyped
K, enjoy your transshit tongue
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Sam2310(m): 11:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
obination:
Wow....u guys are hyping this redmi note 8 too much.....I use vivo z3 and it comes with snapdragon 710 which is better than 665, for 58k.....I can't bash infinix or Tecno cause I haven't used them, well except for Tecno k9 which was tras, but it's old so I understand......am waiting for my Android 10 update this june....
oga, it very very rear to see someone using Xiaomi talk bad about vivo, samsung, iphone and other good branch but u see that transison branch, na rubbish.
If u doubt it, exchange your vivo with a friend for a week.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Sam2310(m): 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yesterday, a friend of my(Lady) decided to sell her S5Lite today.
Reason is that an Samsung user called her phone trash where sending application to her phone, due to the phone was lagging.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:04am On Jun 04, 2020
Sam2310:
Yesterday, a friend of my(Lady) decided to sell her S5Lite today.
Reason is that an Samsung user called her phone trash where sending application to her phone, due to the phone was lagging.
buy Redmi and let that embarrassment stop angry

Choose Redmi Choose Freedom cool
Check my siggy for best deal
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Sam2310(m): 12:08am On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
buy Redmi and let that embarrassment stop angry

Check my siggy for best deal
i am a Xiaomi user faa.
Some transsion user are like buhari zombies.
If u know, u know.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Sam2310:
i am a Xiaomi user faa.
Some transsion user are like buhari zombies.
If u know, u know.
I am happy you're enjoying your Redmi device wink

Transsion must go, we don't deserve mediocre phones again angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Sam2310(m): 12:17am On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
I am happy you're enjoying your Redmi device wink

Transsion must go, we don't deserve mediocre phones again angry
i choose gionee ahead of tecno during their entry year because speedwise, gionee pass dem, after gioness i used leegon before now using redmi for 3years now.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Sam2310(m): 12:21am On Jun 04, 2020
Sam2310:
i choose gionee ahead of tecno during their entry year because speedwise, gionee pass dem, after gioness i used leegon before now using redmi for 3years now.
see i dey feel pain anytime my friends or beloved ones buy their branch.
Me, i gave them advise about the pro and con in layman's term.
Is left for them to decide.

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:30am On Jun 04, 2020
Sam2310:
your journey through the hands of inferior phones is amazing, but God bless Lei Jun kiss for producing quality,cheap,affordable and excellent devices cool God bless Redmi

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 12:31am On Jun 04, 2020
Sam2310:
see i dey feel pain anytime my friends or beloved ones buy their branch.
Me, i gave them advise about the pro and con in layman's term.
Is left for them to decide.
you tried your best cool

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by talk2ibk(m): 7:55am On Jun 04, 2020
Many people complaining are only ignorant. I am not in support of any brand but because someone used a pop 2 series of 1gb ram and complain of hanging and bad mouthing a brand is unfair. I use a tecno Pouvoir 3 plus which comes with 64+ 4gb and a 6,000mah battery. I have never complained of it a single day and I am a heavy phone user (I romance phone) I use it for Hotspot everyday at work.....

Don't buy a mid range phone in a brand and compare it to a high range phone in another brand... It's a foolish comparison. Buy same phone with same specifications and do a comparison and show us the winner...

Please, I am going out... Argue with your keypad
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 7:59am On Jun 04, 2020
talk2ibk:
Many people complaining are only ignorant. I am not in support of any brand but because someone used a pop 2 series of 1gb ram and complain of hanging and bad mouthing a brand is unfair. I use a tecno Pouvoir 3 plus which comes with 64+ 4gb and a 6,000mah battery. I have never complained of it a single day and I am a heavy phone user (I romance phone) I use it for Hotspot everyday at work.....

Don't buy a mid range phone in a brand and compare it to a high range phone in another brand... It's a foolish comparison. Buy same phone with same specifications and do a comparison and show us the winner...

Please, I am going out... Argue with your keypad
kindly play PUBG and if your low budget nonsense no lag come beat me for my house angry
because you dey use hotspot your amazing mediocre phone don become super phone undecided guy stop spilling trash and argue with your transsion performance tongue

2 Likes

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:03am On Jun 04, 2020
oxygenlove:
Please guys..allow me to shalaye..

Got this device (redmi 5 plus) from Mr Noobody two years ago... Later gave it to my brother when i got the note 7..

MY brother won kee this phone ni.. everyday na Pubg.. I love games too buh my brother addiction na Elele. Naso e go plug phone for light dey play games everyday. and I will be like "guy, no spoil the battery nah" ..

One of my winch collect my note 7.. my bro gat himself note 8 this Feb... as i no get phone na so i carry my redmi 5 plus...

Wetin cause this yarn be say.. Mehnn!!! the ba3 no relent o... despite the kin suffer for my bro hand... 3 months using it now again.. notice the phone no dey hang....

Abeg.. i won kee the ba3.. i want the phone to be hanging....

Transsion device no fit suffer like this .. i swear, Calcare go don sabi my bro footsteps for their center ni.. The phone suffer o.. and e still stands gidigba.. e good to dey use quality stuff ahswear ....
a living testimony.. only Redmi can make you this happy cool
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ChiefZaddy: 10:21am On Jun 04, 2020
obination:
Wow....u guys are hyping this redmi note 8 too much.....I use vivo z3 and it comes with snapdragon 710 which is better than 665, for 58k.....I can't bash infinix or Tecno cause I haven't used them, well except for Tecno k9 which was tras, but it's old so I understand......am waiting for my Android 10 update this june....
How is the camera of the phone and can you change themes?
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:34am On Jun 04, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
How is the camera of the phone and can you change themes?
Click For Cheap Redmi Note 8

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:35am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Buy infinix note 7 and be blessed
stop leading people astray angry
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ChiefZaddy: 10:36am On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
Click For Cheap Redmi Note 8

Are you an ambassador for Xiaomi?
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:41am On Jun 04, 2020
ChiefZaddy:
Are you an ambassador for Xiaomi?
I am the voice of the voiceless and my aim is to led nairalanders to the bright side of Android.

Redmi offer value for money with excellent devices and it is pocket friendly shocked imaging the good and wonderful experience you will get when you buy a Redmi device wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:43am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Its the truth I know and I'm preaching the Infinix gospel. Which kind of love is this?
Your truth is going to led people to carlcare, stop preaching the fake gospel angry

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Yes oo
He is their ambassador/ MARKETER
Ok
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 10:51am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

Your truth will lead people to alieexpress to wait for 3months intervals
Redmi store is around you, if you're in lag check Ikeja but if you want your phone anywhere around the world, check my signature cool

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Hakeem12(m): 11:05am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

I once owned a Xiaomi device

The screen broke and I had to wait 3 months to order a new one from China

After paying 30k to repair the screen

On starting the phone after leaving it off for months

An update showed and I made the grievous mistake of updating it.

My battery started draining like mad

I came on Nairaland and called Drjprince, Genius43 and mad goat

Out of all that called me a troll someone asked me to change my battery

I checked alieexpress getting myself ready to wait another 3 months without phone.

When I found out the battery would costs me the price of a brand new clean infinix

I bought my infinix and it has been joy ever since

Come and see what God has done for me oo
You registered this account on June 1 2020, when did you buy a xiaomi device that you had to wait 3 months for screen replacement. Asides from the lie about the screen replacement part, when did you quote genius, can you show us proof, where is the screenshot of the convo.

Your dishonesty and trolling is disgusting, you are an abomination of a human being if you think the meagre amount you are paid by transsion is enough to lie and tarnish people's image here.

Get a life

1 Like

Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:09am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

You should get a brain

Did my life begin when I registered this new account?

Whose image have I tarnished?
You should get yourself a Redmi device from the peanut you receive for marketing transsion mediocre phones
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by Hakeem12(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2020
Vaultoflagos:

You should get a brain

Did my life begin when I registered this new account?

Whose image have I tarnished?
whatever makes you sleep at night, TFOH
Re: My Experience Using Infinix/Tecno/Itel So Far by ShunTecnoInfinix: 11:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Hakeem12:
You registered this account on June 1 2020, when did you buy a xiaomi device that you had to wait 3 months for screen replacement. Asides from the lie about the screen replacement part, when did you quote genius, can you show us proof, where is the screenshot of the convo.

Your dishonesty and trolling is disgusting, you are an abomination of a human being if you think the meagre amount you are paid by transsion is enough to lie and tarnish people's image here.

Get a life
His lie is glaring, even the blind will see through his lies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

60k Budget (which Phone Will You Suggest) / If This Phone Doesn't Shock You, Then I Don't Know What To Say To You.. Find X / Paying For Icloud And Itunes From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.