Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} (45861 Views)

"Tony Trace Of ABU Zaria Raped 72 Girls" - Suleiman Muhammad Murkthar / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / 'God Heals Me Each Time I Smoke Weed'- Crippled Man Says In Calabar (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by TheOluwatosin: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sometimes, one wonders if buying, selling or smoking weed is illegal in Nigeria.

Or what will one say about this recent Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria graduate who came on twitter to share himself smoking marijuana on his certificate? Abeg help me to answer oooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Odetokun3(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
God have mercy.

Las las School na scam gang

A whole ABU Zaria certificate.

FTC dedicated to all Orphans in the world

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by PrincessB1(f): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Eeeh!

An undiluted madness in display

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by ellagabs(f): 10:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.

163 Likes 11 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nogodye(m): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
What a country!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by TANID(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
I Think They Should Find Him And Collect It From Him Since He Don't Need It Any More

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by internationalman(m): 10:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
ellagabs:
what do u expect, when organizations, ministries and agencies don't accept "lower division" anymore.
They would if you have connections..

But why not just learn a trade instead of wasting 4 good years in school only for you to undermine your efforts and that of your parents...

Maybe the weed made him mistake his certification for a razler

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by RDPMAN: 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Craziness dey this country... grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile I sell RDP ... check out my signature below.

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Timmypromise(m): 10:07am On Jun 20, 2019
High on weed
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Richdad50(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
shocked
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Mutecgold92(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
angryJ
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Crystalworld(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2019
What do you expect?
When over 50% of government workers are working with a forged certificates, which hope do you have as a graduate? Where is the hope of getting a job? Have you also forgotten what your president said about your certificate been useless?
Few years back I was in a bank to make a transaction, and one Nigerian custom man with his uniform quietly told me to help him fill a deposit slip, he was unable to spell two hundred thousand naira, I look at his badge “Musa” I shook my head in my mind and said WE ARE FINISHED IN THIS COUNTRY!

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by ryloy: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
That must be photocopy

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by ITbomb(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Him dull,
He for tear the certificate use am wrap a roll
The highness no be here

4 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Craigslists: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Lol

I have long dumped mine in the village. It is useless like Buhari grin

By the grace of God I’m now an internet entrepreneur...if you know, you know.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Ekpekus(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
The number of the certificate can obviously give the graduate away to be tracked grin
But when you thought you have seen it all, people would just do one new thing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by NOC1(m): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
If i am the school senate, i will call it (certificate) back
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
undecided he is just trying to tell us the certificate is as useless as the weed he is smoking, Nigeria is a scam country, you finish school no work, to get work is by the Grace of God or through connections, you spend 4 to 6 years in school, you will come out and start learning handwork, it well

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by ShawtCake(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
He's frustrated obviously.. Nigeria is all shades of evil.. Sell the country and share the money!

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by BleedTears: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2019
The School should simply recall their certificate
Since they have the certificate number already

3 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by iammo1(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2019
shocked

Village people sef

Tomorow now one of his paddies would want to reward him for his thuggery by giving him a political appointment and he would be certificateless

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by incogni2o: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2019
ITbomb:
Him

He is likely to loose it if it were to be Unilorin
Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
The idiot covered his name but didn't cover the Certificate Number. Lucky him, he's been issued the certificate already which cannot be retrieved. It's his property now to do as he wishes with.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
The better they start has entrepreneur even though na to enter factory raise cash. The certificate result should always be the last resorts so I'm not amazed

1 Like

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Pavore9: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Probably a scanned copy! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by nairalandankrah: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Mtchewwwww! I thought he used it self

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by salbis(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
ShawtCake:
He's frustrated obviously.. Nigeria is all shades of evil.. Sell the country and share the money!
Seconded.

2 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Munzy14(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
Frustration of 95% of Nigerian graduates. And it's painful when u realised Hw u suffered with ur parents to ensure u achieved this, yet no one is accepting uj for a job.
I will not condemn him, its frustration.

6 Likes

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by mukthar2000(m): 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Our government don frustrate the lazy youths.

Re: ABU Zaria Graduate Uses Certificate To Smoke Weed {photo} by Sholaco: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Delta Polytechnic Slay Queen Caught & Tied After Stealing Her Friend's N250k / Lab Scientists Beat Medical Doctors At UCTH Over Interference / Brooklyn Subway Shooting Suspect Has Been Arrested And Faces Charges (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.