Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 (52169 Views)

COVID-19: Domestic Flights Won’t Resume On June 21 – FG / Inter State Movement May Resume June 21 - Bashir Ahmad / Coronavirus: Nigeria Shuts All International Airports To Foreign Flights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by happyeaster100: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
awhybliss:
It's painful with the way Nigeria government is handling Fulani killings is much lesser than how they handle the pendamic crisis ..

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by EdiskyHarry: 3:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
The way herdsmen are killing people everyday, I'm not happy with everything this government is doing.
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by stevio(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
My guess is the car is a promotional gift from one of the airport partners
SWORD419:
Masha Allah, but what is that car doing in the pic??
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Orestino(m): 3:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
Why I give a Bleep is the fact that airports reopening is integral in the lifting of interstate ban

So open the fucking airports, I need to leave this spot and move about without the fear of being harassed by some stupid people in uniforms!!

4 Likes

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by stevio(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Better now than ever grin
omowolewa:
Okay, let me book December 25
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by FlordFlorez(m): 3:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
Something should be done about school abeg.
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Orestino(m): 3:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Something should be done about school abeg.

Hehe..so the forniducation can resume on a large scale abi

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by SoNature(m): 3:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Flights will be very expensive because of social distancing

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by MrJavaS: 3:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
For Gods sake they should open schools on 21st
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by SoNature(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
virginboy1:
Gradually Covid 19 is becoming a thing of the past in Nigeria

They should please open border for interstate movements. undecided

Covid-19 is NOT becoming a thing of the past

We are only learning to manage and live with it
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by SoNature(m): 3:20pm On Jun 03, 2020
ODJ124:
grin grin
*IN AFRICA YOU CAN GRADUATE AND STAY UNEMPLOYED UNTIL YOU FORGET THE COURSE YOU STUDIED���* grin

isoright

Senseless post
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by maestroferddi: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2020
Like play like play Sam Mbakwe Airport is emerging as one of the most important airports in Nigeria.

#Respect.
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by davidtuzy(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
Finally i would be going back to work after dis long unwanted Holiday... Looking forward to 21st.... Meanwhile Nigga don broke After 3months staying at home

Thank You Lord
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Johzhier97(m): 3:24pm On Jun 03, 2020
positivelord:
I dont get it..you open airport and block inter-state for road user...
Hopefully interstate ban might be lifted before flight operation commences cus it doesn't make any sense anymore wen domestic flight kicks off...

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
positivelord:
No bro...Once the airport has been opened for flights, it automatically means the ban on the Inter-state has been lifted. Some places are so far to each other that you will need flight to travel 75% of the journey and complete the journey with 25% inter-state by road. So once the airport is being opened again 4 operation, Inter-state movement will take effect too immediately.
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Jman24(m): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Rochas' legacy
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by FlordFlorez(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Orestino:

Hehe..so the forniducation can resume on a large scale abi
What do u mean by that?
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Jman24(m): 3:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
maestroferddi:
Like play like play Sam Mbakwe Airport is emerging as one of the most important airports in Nigeria.

#Respect.

Rochas' legacy

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Kvvngkhalifa202(m): 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Aplaudez:
They should just open school for us, we're already growing gray hair!
Wetin concern us concern Airport no be who chop belle full day board plane
###openschool### I don even forget the course I day study self nawa

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by princeade86(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
What of ilorin international Airport.
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by toprealman: 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
positivelord:
So if you are going to Aba for instance, you fly in via PH, how do you proceed from there given the inter-state movement restriction.

2 Likes

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by kaywhy09(m): 3:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
We are getting somewhere.
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Andnna: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2020
One per region Isorite
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by maestroferddi: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Jman24:

Rochas' legacy
Which yeye Rochas?
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Americanboy35: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
They should lift the ban on international flight too oo, son of man needs to go see his family jare.......

1 Like

Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by Andnna: 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
maestroferddi:

#Respect.
that is the Eastern gateway
Re: FG Announces Five Airports To Be Reopened By June 21 by freshkpomo(m): 3:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ikio:
they are busy checking post interfering with their business why post like this encourage rape
yet rape post makes front page.

this is not the first time this has been posted here
Bros I tire o... Even our celebs do same yet the government does not even care...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Idiot' British Student Who Took Holiday To Afghanistan Because It Was Dangerous / 15th Century Benin City Was Finer And Safer Than London - British Study / Photos Of Mile 2, Apapa Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.