Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) (68604 Views)

The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Project In Pictures / Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri Railway Station Under Construction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Blackmann001: 10:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
... There is no feasibility study on that rail line...

The project is an economic waste of resource if ajaokuta steel is not in place..... Less than 50 persons travel from kogi to warri in 10years...

Ooohkay..mayb corpers... This is simply cheap publicity.. Fix ajaokuta ND get my applause

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 11:00pm On Jun 03, 2020
This was already an existing project that was being upgraded by Julius Berger. Upgrade of trail tracks began in 2013. Anyway thanks to Buhari for continuation.

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 11:01pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blackmann001:
Do you guyz know the pathways, rail track ND bridges, tunnels etc has been done since like late 90's guess by obj... Like 75% completed....

I wander y no one has ever said this in the government... It's rehabilitation ND not construction.... I know this cuz I pass across the well standard rail track like 5x a week for the past 20years...

Alas! They call it new project.. I laff in spanish
Another story, so it was invisible for the successive govt since then,just give kudos to whom deserves it,it won't reduced your dignity.

5 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dpharisee:

This is the picture of Felix Terungwa Dav aka MANNABBQGRILL from his Facebook page.
His annoying posts made us to expose him wink
You violated rule 10. You have bn reported!!!
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by ForsageBoss: 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Making sense
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:07pm On Jun 03, 2020
Yes O, hehe, hmm, but it's possible to destroy it and make a better functional design in the future
1realBobby:
And they would still end up using 1972 model trains on the tracks... smh!
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by ogene144(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Old existing project that you completed and made functional?

The project was abandoned since 1987, 16 years of PDP rape and pandemic couldn't do anything to complete it. PMB has achieved more with less rather than hate and distress yourself just pretend you never saw this thread.
Audio project dont compare Gej administration with Bubu own...

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dpharisee:

This is the picture of Felix Terungwa Dav aka MANNABBQGRILL from his Facebook page.
so nah manna whatever be this.always kissing buhari's ass
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by akaza90(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
1realBobby:
And they would still end up using 1972 model trains on the tracks... smh!
na maintenance be the koko
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Blackmann001: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
olajizz01:
Another story, so it was invisible for the successive govt since then,just give kudos to whom deserves it,it won't reduced your dignity.

It is a wrong use of resources.. Very very light human traffic if u convert to passenger coaches, if you dnt fix the supply change in kogi for steel export ND mk it cargoe.. It's still a waste of resource....

Do we built infrastructure just for the sake of it...?. Mayb to snap with it...?

Problem with this government is that it like projects just for the cameras ND. Ot impactful projects...

Example... More than 70 federal roads all around the nation are crying to attention.. But he will choose to dualise Lagos ibadan, Lagos abeokuta roads which are in very good shape.. Trust me I work on these roads.. ND neglecting an economy uplifting roads in say places like Taraba....

The Lagos to eastern route for passengers are the busiest in this country bd it is left entirely in the hands of capitalist biznessmen who put the people to suffer buy charging as high as 18k during exmas.....

Govt could cease the opportunity to create rail raod on that route ND place it on 1k transport as gains the current 8k..nd reap more than oil revenue... But the like photo ND less impactful projects.. Mayb cuz of ethnicity or religion or tribalism....

That's y I say no president can b like OBJ.... He is my best Nigerian
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by splashbaby(m): 11:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
How many times na... Shebi they just renovated what Julius Berger completed many years ago.... Scammers
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 03, 2020
The people nor look like human being ooooo, they seems to appear like top grade cartoons. Trust Nigerians with their photoshop
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 11:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Blackmann001:

It is a wrong use of resources.. Very very light human traffic if u convert to passenger coaches, if you dnt fix the supply change in kogi for steel export ND mk it cargoe.. It's still a waste of resource....

Do we built infrastructure just for the sake of it...?. Mayb to snap with it...?

Problem with this government is that it like projects just for the cameras ND. Ot impactful projects...

Example... More than 70 federal roads all around the nation are crying to attention.. But he will choose to dualise Lagos ibadan, Lagos abeokuta roads which are in very good shape.. Trust me I work on these roads.. ND neglecting an economy uplifting roads in say places like Taraba....

The Lagos to eastern route for passengers are the busiest in this country bd it is left entirely in the hands of capitalist biznessmen who put the people to suffer buy charging as high as 18k during exmas.....

Govt could cease the opportunity to create rail raod on that route ND place it on 1k transport as gains the current 8k..nd reap more than oil revenue... But the like photo ND less impactful projects.. Mayb cuz of ethnicity or religion or tribalism....

That's y I say no president can b like OBJ.... He is my best Nigerian
Hahaha...............,OBJ,you just mentioned the most corrupt president ever, since our return to democracy in 99,this old fool has every opportunity to better Nigeria more than any president we had since 99,but what can you listed as his achievement.

3 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by TUANKU(m): 11:26pm On Jun 03, 2020
Slawoomir:
Daamn Niggar

This is just a white elephant project niggar
Sinzu and co must have cashed out on a grand scale from all those loans and free covid cash.

They are just using this to save face
grin
Slawoomir:
Daamn Niggar

This is just a white elephant project niggar
Sinzu and co must have cashed out on a grand scale from all those loans and free covid cash.

They are just using this to save face
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 11:27pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dpharisee:

You could get him killed. This is unhealthy and unnecessary.

4 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Skoolface01: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
9ja my 9ja .. Give Dis place 2 years from now, first, litter d place with firths followed by faulty street lights
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Halivy(m): 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
cheesy[b][/b]
Dpharisee:

If his posts annoy you, go and take sniper cheesy
Dpharisee:

If his posts annoy you, go and take sniper

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Sunnyja: 11:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Old existing project that you completed and made functional?

The project was abandoned since 1987, 16 years of PDP rape and pandemic couldn't do anything to complete it. PMB has achieved more with less rather than hate and distress yourself just pretend you never saw this thread.
Was PDP in power 1987?! PMB ruled in the 80s why wasn't it completed then. Like someone Said, it's still an old existing infrastructure that was upgraded.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by AlphaT1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 03, 2020
Elsadam:
Praise be to God

Nigeria shall be great again
With locomotive trains abi?
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by highness25(m): 11:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dpharisee:
This is an existing project that is being upgraded. It was meant to deliver steel from Ajaokuta Steel Plant to Warri Ports for export.
We need to get the Ajaokuta Steel working optimally to create jobs.

Even Felix Terungwa Dav who uses the moniker is reducing the level of adulation for his darling daddy Buhari on this forum and you want to takeover praise singing.

Do you know why Nigeria is referred to as a shithole? Abandoned projects everywhere hence the country is looking like a pit. Government is all about continuity when a government leaves the incoming one should take over from where the formal stopped. I mean the latter should complete the projects that the formal couldn't complete. Whether it was upgraded or downgraded it's better than not having it worked on at all...

2 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Blackmann001: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
PMB is not a president a people can rely upon... I grew up knowing the Fed. Govt to b the last resort for development... But bubu seems to b running from them and instead facing just fanciful but less impactful projects

OBJ was the last man to hv an impact on our tertiary institutions when he injected 2billion naira each to upgrade all first ass teaching hospitals.. Now that's impactful

Bubu rather ran to refurbished airport to the applause of not too learned ppl... Less than 2percent of Nigerians fly domestically... We don't Even surge of arrivals.but billions were invested to create nu terminal.....

Jonathan created nu fed universities.. To cover more geo polital zones ND reduce difficulty in admission.. Bubu came in ND thought of nothing else to do in the sector but to create more fed university... Just to say am done mine also...
Ezekwesili was coining out a very good policy on expenditure of allocation to fed Govt sec skls to b more impactful tins like dt are welcome not creating new liabilities for Govt...

Somoebody erased the money sinking national carrier ND still boosted efficiency ND capacity of air travels... ND hence reduced Govt spending in the aviation sector since less salaries are paid in the sector... Bubu came in and approved the establishment of a nu national carrier just for cheap praise...

I. Think it's only tins abt d monetary policies that he is getting right cuz he killed the fiscal policies by establishment of wasteful N-power where 500thousand people are over paid for two years.. Thus wasting resources, trader moni which very less impactful on even the traders life's ND biznesses,.. I tink the family social support is a welcome idea.. A lot of poor family needs that

I will let him hv the benefit of doubt abt using. IJA ARMY TO FIGHT BOKO BOYS... it's a good idea.. Not also bad is Jonathan's short cut of employing mercenaries.. Who will end the fight faster...

Be undoubtedly brought tribe hatred among Nigerians.. But calling a section 5% ND totally ignoring a section in his scheme of things.. That may break up the country as both naira land, Twitter, Instagram is now all about tribal hate....

In the long run... I score PMB 42%

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Nairalandmonika: 11:35pm On Jun 03, 2020
olajizz01:
Yes,we all know that he built Abuja Kaduna rail,mention other projects completed in 16 wasted yrs
Look am not even trying to defend pdp, I have never been a fan of pdp. Pdp was a failure that's why we voted them out. But if u APC apologists use pdp(failure) as ur standard then u are also a failure.
Buhari came to change n do things the right way n correct the wrongs of pdp but instead, he is doing the same thing pdp did and when people talk, u apologists will quickly ask what pdp did in sixteen yrs. So I guess pdp is now the yard stick of development for apc. What a shame.

Hope u re aware than in the middle of a pandemic buhari reduce the national primary health care budget and approved 27 billion dollars to renovate nass building.

U guys talk as if Nigeria was a village b4 buhari came and is as if buhari that build everything in Nigeria. Is like there was nothing in Nigeria 4 the past 16yrs.

Anybody that's still supporting buhari is mad. Buhari hs been in 5yr going to 6yrs what exactly has he started n completed?

3 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by AlphaT1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 03, 2020
Aonkuuse:
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway to be commissioned soon.

President president Muhammadu Buhari doesn't do Audio Projects.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=556342188587028&id=201065954114655
Locomotive trains in 2020...Gosh...una de nauseate me..fiaaah.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by ZIAZI(m): 11:39pm On Jun 03, 2020
Development is all we ask for so this is a nice one from the President. But on another note, why sing praises to him or was it not what he was voted to do? Nigerians Sha!

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by BreconHills(m): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dpharisee:
This is an existing project that is being upgraded. It was meant to deliver steel from Ajaokuta Steel Plant to Warri Ports for export.
We need to get the Ajaokuta Steel working optimally to create jobs.

Even Felix Terungwa Dav who uses the moniker is reducing the level of adulation for his darling daddy Buhari on this forum and you want to takeover praise singing.

Oh please. A project doesn't have to be belong to the present occupant of an office in order for completion to be acknowledged. Comments like yours are the reason why Nigeria is littered with the debris of abandoned and half completed projects.

This is a stone age mindset.

3 Likes

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 11:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Dpharisee:

I tot he grills? So, na slippers him they sell all this while.

1 Like

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
Miracle1991:
This is the kind of news that kills ipob pigs.
God bless buhari.

Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by ZIAZI(m): 11:44pm On Jun 03, 2020
All of u saying 16 wasted years of PDP are dumb! Who was part of the PDP then? Does Rotimi Amaechi among other persons ring a bell? I am apolitical and my candid advice for y'all is never to allow these our misdirected political parties in Nigeria fool you.
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Blackmann001: 11:52pm On Jun 03, 2020
olajizz01:
Hahaha...............,OBJ,you just mentioned the most corrupt president ever, since our return to democracy in 99,this old fool has every opportunity to better Nigeria more than any president we had since 99,but what can you listed as his achievement.

Everything my guy... Obj did everything u know in dix country
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Shancca: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
Aonkuuse:
Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway to be commissioned soon.

President president Muhammadu Buhari doesn't do Audio Projects.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=556342188587028&id=201065954114655

They make it look like they have given you so much
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Tell us why your largest economy was borrowing to pay salaries and for consumption.

Apc borrowed 10 times of what pdp borrowed
Re: Ajaokuta-Itakpe-Warri Railway To Be Commissioned Soon (Photos) by honeyB2018: 11:53pm On Jun 03, 2020
If It's true, that is a good development and what we want as a nation. He never started it, but has done the completion. Wonderful.
But when will the same party and government in Lagos State complete the 10 lane dualisation of Lagos - Badagry Expressway and the railway line? This project has been on now for more than 13yrs, with no section been 100% completed, the part already done is now failing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trailer Loses Brake In Imo, Crushes 20 Women To Death (Photos) / Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Five Parrots Removed From Public View For Swearing At Visitors In UK (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.