Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets (1959 Views)

[photos]popular Celebs, Poco Lee, Sydney Talker Caught In Implicating Positions / K.Brule Tweets After Disqualification From BBNaija / TAGBO’S DEATH: Caroline Danjuma Makes New Revelation Implicating Davido (2) (3) (4)

Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 5:10pm On Jun 03, 2020
After denying rape allegations from a lady, about a 2012 incident, tweets from Peruzzi have emerged, where he openly admits to endorsing rape, and being a rapist

All of these tweets, were coincidentally made in 2012.

Although he has gone on to delete the tweets, it was all, too little too late

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Oblitz(m): 5:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzzi, sorry. If true, your career don go
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 5:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
Oblitz:
Peruzzi, sorry. If true, your career don go

E go shock you

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Joshmodest(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2020
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by brain54(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2020
Peruzzi why na....this is implicating...
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by muchroom(m): 5:23pm On Jun 03, 2020
May we never be victims of monitoring spirits and people with pull them down syndrome. They can't build but they are constantly looking for whom to devour. You will be shocked its one of his close pals that dug out this tweets.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Twoclans(f): 5:25pm On Jun 03, 2020
Let's investigate and find out his moniker on nairaland.

I am sure he is a member undecided

This is so unbelievable. Safarigirl please tell me you made this up.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2020
Twoclans:

Made up ke.She did not make it up
The post is all over twitter with screenshots of the said old tweets now deleted.

It just made front page
I don't even know if they are real or fake

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Twoclans(f): 5:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Made up ke.She did not make it up
The post is all over twitter with screenshots of the said old tweets now deleted.

It just made front page
I don't even know if they are real or fake

My dear it's the shock that is making me hope its fake.
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
Twoclans:

I wish I made them up.

It is everywhere on Twitter and he has suddenly gone silent. His last tweet was an hour ago, before he was exposed.

I applaud him for trying to delete his digital prints though, he was not as fast as the Twitter detectives sha.

I would recommend Nairaland as an ideal site for rapists and rape apologists; you don't have to put up your pictures, you can say as you wish, with little to no repercussions, and you will have hundreds of supporters. Little to no blowback, except FBI tables your case, like Invictus Obi grin

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Twoclans(f): 6:09pm On Jun 03, 2020
safarigirl:

I wish I made them up.

It is everywhere on Twitter and he has suddenly gone silent. His last tweet was an hour ago, before he was exposed.

I applaud him for trying to delete his digital prints though, he was not as fast as the Twitter detectives sha.

I would recommend Nairaland as an ideal site for rapists and rape apologists; you don't have to put up your pictures, you can say as you wish, with little to no repercussions, and you will have hundreds of supporters. Little to no blowback, except FBI tables your case, like Invictus Obi grin

Honestly speaking this past weeks has been a constant nightmare for me.

First things first everybody just needs to be careful for now The lockdown seem to have made some people mad and roaming.

The things I read from male monikers on nairaland is enough to give someone a heart attach.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2020
Twoclans:

Honestly speaking this past weeks have been a nightmare.

First things first everybody just needs to be careful for now The lockdown seem to have made some people mad and roaming.

The things I read from male monikers on nairaland is enough to give someone a heart attach.

My dear, these men on Nairaland have said so many despicable things. When I need respite, I go to Twitter to remind myself there are still sensible men in Nigeria

But, I bear it in mind, that maybe it is peer pressure that is making some of them sensible on Twitter, then, they come here and unleash their true nature.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Khaytunechi: 6:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
This is just terrible.
It is clear he's got a messed up mindset
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Jun 03, 2020
Perruzzi is not worth my time. I would only be surprised to read about a pastor or priest accused of rape. You see these showbiz people, they're not worth my time. They're all the same. After watching what they do with vixens on TV, you expect them to respect women or behave responsibly around women?

F00lish thinking.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jun 03, 2020
These stupid boys

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by joseph1832(m): 8:41pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ishilove:
These stupid boys
obviously dem no send anybody.
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
joseph1832:
obviously dem no send anybody.
It seems like their brains have been scrambled by weed.
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by joseph1832(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ishilove:

It seems like their brains have been scrambled by weed.
more like fame and money. Never forget, a Nigerian with money feel he/she is above the law.
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2020
joseph1832:
more like fame and money. Never forget, a Nigerian with money feel he/she is above the law.
Was Wizkid famous in 2009? Even Peruzzi was an unknown quantity back when he was tweeting the fuckery so I think it is just a really messed up mindset manifesting itself in their tweets.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 9:57pm On Jun 03, 2020
Ishilove:

Was Wizkid famous in 2009? Even Peruzzi was an unknown quantity back when he was tweeting the fuckery so I think it is just a really messed up mindset manifesting itself in their tweets.

It is their true nature.

They hide it when money comes, because you have to keep up an appearance around the wealthy, but in the privacy of their homes and hotel rooms, these are the things they do.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by brain54(m): 6:59am On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=safarigirl post=90282909]

It is their true nature.

They hide it when money comes, because you have to keep up an appearance around the wealthy, but in the privacy of their homes and hotel rooms, these are the things they do.[/qu
might also be their idea of a stupid joke...
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by joseph1832(m): 7:56am On Jun 04, 2020
Ishilove:

I wouldn't know, seriously. Don't even listen to his songs.

How old was Wizkid back in 2009 and how old was Peruzzi when he was tweeting that nonsense?
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
@safarigirl, just felt I should let u know that it's your decision to chose or accept every and any opinion on social media as influenceable, authoritative or as trash
Cheers
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Macsjebs:
@safarigirl, just felt I should let u know that it's your decision to chose or accept every and any opinion on social media as influenceable, authoritative or as trash
Cheers

I just want to let you know, that every opinion on social media may either influence someone, become an authority to another, or be trash.

Opinions on social media are being made by real people, off social media. They are influencing real people off social media, and I have decided to help the world the way I know how; by criticising these opinions.

Do not assume everyone on social media is as discerning as you, some people look to others for direction. And, being silent, in the face of what you know, to be a bad opinion, makes you complicit, in it's spread.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
safarigirl:

I just want to let you know, that every opinion on social media may either influence someone, become an authority to another, or be trash.

Opinions on social media are being made by real people, off social media. They are influencing real people off social media, and I have decided to help the world the way I know how; by criticising these opinions.

Do not assume everyone on social media is as discerning as you, some people look to others for direction. And, being silent, in the face of what you know, to be a bad opinion, makes you complicit, in it's spread.
Make I use pidgin abeg: different levels of depression dey, check out the concise meaning of troll; a guy on social media intentionally spilled trash just to gain one kind popularity, and he succeeded, these are clout chasers
How many people even know the guy on your diary
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 12:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
Macsjebs:

Make I use pidgin abeg: different levels of depression dey, check out the concise meaning of troll; a guy on social media intentionally spilled trash just to gain one kind popularity, and he succeeded, these are clout chasers
How many people even know the guy on your diary

The fact that you assume an old man, not a guy; this is an at least middle-aged man, probably in his 40's, so, you know he does not even understand what clout is, talk less how to look for it on Facebook, posted that for views, is funny.

I did not bring his picture here for a reason, but that is not a small boy, he is an old man with these views.

And even if he posted it for whatever reason, know that he is not the only one with those views and many people with it, are not joking. So, that message is for a lot of people, he is just an example.

A couple of years ago, I was part of a sensitization campaign on rape, we spoke to so many people on the streets, and their mentalities were just like that man's own, so, I don't know what you are getting at, but if you are saying this mindset is not prevalent in the society, and we should ignore it, you are greatly mistaken.

How many people have you spoken to about rape, in your vicinity? Your friends, relatives, and the okada rider, maids and security guards. Have you ever approached such people and sought their views on rape and sexual molestation?

Don't assume that my words just manifested out of nothing. I have been on the streets, I have heard from people, even views from legal minds have shocked me. You should try it too.

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Kaycee7(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
muchroom:
May we never be victims of monitoring spirits and people with pull them down syndrome. They can't build but they are constantly looking for whom to devour. You will be shocked its one of his close pals that dug out this tweets.
Really? This is what you chose to focus on. Sigh!!

Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Awkabigboy: 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:
After denying rape allegations from a lady, about a 2012 incident, tweets from Peruzzi have emerged, where he openly admits to endorsing rape, and being a rapist

All of these tweets, were coincidentally made in 2012.

Although he has gone on to delete the tweets, it was all, too little too late
Cool
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Awkabigboy:

Ik, ones u copy it modify so I can modify too

Thanks. Got it
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by Awkabigboy: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
safarigirl:

Thanks. Got it
Cool , cheers
Re: Peruzzi's Implicating Tweets by MufasaLion: 7:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Shameless pervert exhibiting his atrocious acts with no remorse because of a fvck3d up country he lives!

See The Comedy Skit Baba Ijehsa Did That Makes Iyabo Ojo To Hate Him (video) / Tundeednut – “i’m Really Not Happy About This Up And Down” He Broke Down / Bbnaija Star, Eric Blushes Hard As A Female Fuel Attendant Gushed Over His Looks