Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy (827 Views)

Car Lovers!,can You Help Me Choose Between These Two Cars? / Urgent Advise Needed On These Two Cars. (pictures) / Which Of These Two Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy by Legacy001: 11:40pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please Nairalanders help me with your suggestion on which of these two cars I should buy.
Toyota Corolla 2006 model 1.3m, first body, 92500km.
Toyota Corolla 2007 model 1.1m, painted, 186000km. Both of them works well. Please advice.
Re: I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy by kestonic: 11:50pm On Jun 03, 2020
if I were in your shoes, I having checked that every vital functionalities are ok, then I would go for that with lower milage, the 2006
Re: I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy by greggng: 12:03am On Jun 04, 2020
Legacy001:
Please Nairalanders help me with your suggestion on which of these two cars I should buy.
Toyota Corolla 2007 model 1.1m, painted, 186000km. Both of them works well. Please advice.

Go for the 2006 corolla first body...ensure you do your due deligence before buying to avoid buying a stolen car. Today a client visited me and she really need a baby boy. After making some contact, they brought one to me which the client love....I did my due diligence and all document were intact and I even called the owner with his number on the allocation paper and proof of ownership certificate. Already my 50k is guaranteed but suddenly I noticed a red flag that made me remove my hand from the deal . The owner sent his mechanic to help him sell the car...he came with photocopies of the document...I demanded for the original just for sighting and he claimed owner promise to release the original document once one has hit his account....That's a big red flag. When I called owner, he confirmed exactly the statement from his mechanic ....I now demanded for his account number which must tally with the name on the particulars , that was when he adviced me to pay to his mechanic .....that he will collect cash from him.....I laughed out loud cos that's a big red flag ...I called him again , but this time with a question he couldn't answer convincingly .....I asked him since you can trust your mechanic with your money why didn't you trust him with the original papers ....infact that was how I advice my client to forget about that car before sars starts knocking on our door. So many innocent people have fallen victim of scam ....majority of them are here and they hate anyone exposing them ....some have no reputation here and their profile are just new... For someone that has been here for 10 years plus , I am in a better position to keep on alerting people ....especially people that can't even know what car particulars is. Buying a use car comes with lots of security concern ....Take along with you someone knowledgeable and trusted ...This is my advice to you.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy by mandalorian: 12:25am On Jun 04, 2020
greggng:

Go for the 2006 corolla first body...ensure you do your due deligence before buying to avoid buying a stolen car. Today a client visited me and she really need a baby boy. After making some contact, they brought one to me which the client love....I did my due diligence and all document were intact and I even called the owner with his number on the allocation paper and proof of ownership certificate. Already my 50k is guaranteed but suddenly I noticed a red flag that made me remove my hand from the deal . The owner sent his mechanic to help him sell the car...he came with photocopies of the document...I demanded for the original just for sighting and he claimed owner promise to release the original document once one has hit his account....That's a big red flag. When I called owner, he confirmed exactly the statement from his mechanic ....I now demanded for his account number which must tally with the name on the particulars , that was when he adviced me to pay to his mechanic .....that he will collect cash from him.....I laughed out loud cos that's a big red flag ...I called him again , but this time with a question he couldn't answer convincingly .....I asked him since you can trust your mechanic with your money why didn't you trust him with the original papers ....infact that was how I advice my client to forget about that car before sars starts knocking on our door. So many innocent people have fallen victim of scam ....majority of them are here and they hate anyone exposing them ....some have no reputation here and their profile are just new... For someone that has been here for 10 years plus , I am in a better position to keep on alerting people ....especially people that can't even know what car particulars is. Buying a use car comes with lots of security concern ....Take along with you someone knowledgeable and trusted ...This is my advice to you.

50k worth of advice dished out FREE. OP, that's all you need
Re: I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy by Legacy001: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2020
Thanks everyone,, thanks so much @ Mandalorian

1 Like

Re: I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy by sheu01: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Legacy001:

My bro, nobody including car guru can tell u to go for this particular one without physical inspection. You can contact Gazuzz, T Pound for physical inspection if u are in Lagos but the only thing i can do for u, is to help u check the car history from abroad cos the mileage u quoted may not be ACTUAL MILLEAGE. Send me the VIN number of the two car. PHYSICAL INSPECTION IS VERY VITAL. I rest my case. LOBATAN!
Re: I Need An Advice On Which Of These Two Cars To Buy by demborise: 8:28am On Jun 08, 2020
interested

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!! 2004 Toyota Matrix @ 1.2m / Superclean Registered Firstbody Rx300 In Perfect Condition At A Give Away 1.1m / SOLD! Reg Hyundai Elantra 2008 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.