Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,242 members, 7,815,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark (2189 Views)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Photos Of 8 Edo Indigenes Who Died In Fatal Accident On Return From Spain / Photos Of Ikeja Bus Terminal, Lagos That Will Be Commissioned By Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:34am On Jun 04, 2020
My friend in sonderborg Denmark has recently choosed to make me unhappy everytime, sending me pictures of his environment. I can't lie naija don tire me.

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:36am On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:38am On Jun 04, 2020
See environment

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:39am On Jun 04, 2020
More

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Everywhere neat

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by livebyday(m): 1:42am On Jun 04, 2020
Nigeria is a mess

Lagos is a dirty filthy over crowded slum

Abuja is a very hot concrete jungle

Bad leadership has ruined Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:44am On Jun 04, 2020

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:45am On Jun 04, 2020
livebyday:
Nigeria is a mess

I tell you bro. I nearly won cry. So it means we won't enjoy any sense of good learnerships and sane environment before this world ends.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by livebyday(m): 1:49am On Jun 04, 2020
Jamestown123:
I tell you bro. I nearly won cry. So it means we won't enjoy any sense of good learnerships and sane environment before this world ends.

No Nigerians won't

Best you can do is to get a visa to a sane country then apply for asylum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Let me sleep jare.

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:51am On Jun 04, 2020
livebyday:

No Nigerians won't

Best you can do is to get a visa to a sane country then apply for asylum

Can someone do that with a visiting visa?
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:54am On Jun 04, 2020
I have them like thousand oo. But I will continue in the morning
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Inspectorsuga22(m): 2:12am On Jun 04, 2020
livebyday:
Nigeria is a mess

Lol
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by chukxie(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2020
There are places in Nigeria that are clean, organised and beautiful. Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Apapa, Banana Island, Ikeja, Abuja, Calabar, Jos etc. have nice places. However, these are just pockets of good places. The Nigerian government needs to do more to make Nigeria a habitable country for ALL Nigerians. Honestly, if you've never traveled out of Nigeria, you'd not know how shamefully disorganised Nigeria is generally.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by seankafor(m): 4:18am On Jun 04, 2020
Make envy no kill you.. be happy for what you got for once in your life..

You re comparing European country who has experienced ages of civilization to Nigeria whose yearly budget is not even half of what is obtainable in these countries.

Shaa one of my clients from Copenhagen thoor cheesy

Those blondies can be lonely as fvck... grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 9:58am On Jun 04, 2020
seankafor:
Make envy no kill you.. be happy for what you got for once in your life..

You re comparing European country who has experienced ages of civilization to Nigeria whose yearly budget is not even half of what is obtainable in these countries.

Shaa one of my clients from Copenhagen thoor cheesy

Those blondies can be lonely as fvck... grin
what do you have to say about rwanda?
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
Mehnn and pictures of banana island, Eko island and maitama were uploaded on nairaland and lots of Nigerians were shouting words like God pick my call, Money is good, this and That.

And yet this is a picture of one small town In a city in Denmark is even occupied by locals and average people and yet it is more beautiful, more clean, more Serene, Sweet weather, more secure with level headed people than both banana island and maitama.

With the rate at which Nigerians rate Eko Atlantic and banana island, you will think it is amongst the best in Africa.

Even some estates in Ghana that you don't know of, are more beautiful than banana island and even more secure.

I think the problem of most Nigerians are poverty of the mind.

Even a Rich man in Nigeria can still have poverty of the mind.

For example, take a look at how the new home of kinda ikeji and Davido in banana island, became a trend amongst Nigerians.

Corruption has made real estate in Nigeria to blow at of proportion.

When lots of few corrupt men set up an estate to hide themselves and agree to put a price range to the properties in the estate, so that average Nigerians won't be able to afford a house there.

But in reality, no house in banana island is worth 20 Million dollars in USA or Europe and yet a land In banana island is worth more than 3 million dollars in NIGERIA.

You see how they are taking us for a fool in Nigeria.

They fail to provide security, electricity and Serene environment, they send out thugs and cultists to put fear In our minds, they use the police and military for their own good and yet they came together and hide themselves in an island and inflate a price that will make us not able to enjoy the security that they enjoy.

Then they leave us to suffer in the environment that they created.

NIGERIANS!!!!! Wake up from your slumber.

It is either now or never, we need a revolution.

This people don't care about you all.

Cc mynd44 justwise lalasticlala

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2020
SperoQuest:
Mehnn and pictures of banana island, Eko island and maitama were uploaded on nairaland and lots of Nigerians were shouting words like God pick my call, Money is good, this and That.

And yet this is a picture of one small town In a city in Denmark is even occupied by locals and average people and yet it is more beautiful, more clean, more Serene, Sweet weather, more secure with level headed people than both banana island and maitama.

With the rate at which Nigerians rate Eko Atlantic and banana island, you will think it is amongst the best in Africa.

Even some estates in Ghana that you don't know of, are more beautiful than banana island and even more secure.

For example, take a look at how the new home of kinda ikeji and Davido in banana island, became a trend amongst Nigerians.

When lots of few corrupt men set up an estate to hide themselves and agree to put a price range to the properties in the estate, so that average Nigerians won't be able to afford a house there.

But in reality, no house in banana island is worth 20 Million dollars in USA or Europe and yet a land In banana island is worth more than 3 million dollars in NIGERIA.

They fail to provide security, electricity and Serene environment, they send out thugs and cultists to put fear In our minds, they use the police and military for their own good and yet they came together and hide themselves in an island and inflate a price that will make us not able to enjoy the security that they enjoy.

Bros Nigeria can never get better o. The same people enjoy suffering and will happily vote their oppressors back for one cup of beans.

No be people wan die for buhari matter on top 30k salary where I sure say they no dey see am complete.

Just save yourself. Nigeria as a country itself is a fraud.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Unbeaten84: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2020
cool country
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Cool environment

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2020

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
In this present age and time my country is still celebrating patching of roads and construction of bolehole
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Kissingerright(f): 12:08pm On Jun 05, 2020
Place looks empty undecided
The loneliness there will be something else.
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kissingerright:
Denmark is lonely as f**k. Just that you get to enjoy all the quality basic needs of life. Denmark has one of the best quality of life in the world, cupple with their free health care and free education. It's one of the most happiest countries in the world. Now what else do you need again. And yes as a danish citizen you are been paid up to a thousand dollars to go to school.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by jizzyjordan: 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kissingerright:
naso Scandinavian country dey always be
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Billyddude: 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
livebyday:
Nigeria is a mess

...some people go dey deceive dem selves dey shout lekki lekki
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by hammed71(m): 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2020
I will love to get out of Nigeria, am going to work towards it and pray God help me.
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Kissingerright(f): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2020
Jamestown123:
Denmark is lonely as f**k. Just that you get to enjoy all the quality basic needs of life. Denmark has one of the best quality of life in the world, cupple with their free health care and free education. It's one of the most happiest countries in the world. Now what else do you need again. And yes as a danish citizen you are been paid up to a thousand dollars to go to school.

That's right. Those scandinavian countries are just different world apart. In terms of everything.
Good job
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by themaestro08(m): 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
SperoQuest:

You spoke well and your points are amazing. However, IMO a revolution would not solve Nigeria problem, in fact it might aggravate the already pathetic situation Nigeria finds itself.

Is revolution even likely to happen in Nigeria? I think no, reasons:
-Tribalism is deeply ingrained in an average Nigerian psyche that in crucial times like this allows it to cloud his/her reasoning.
- the Nigerian authorities will do everything in their power to brutally suppress any uprising.
- the youth who are in the position to lead this revolt are beset with poverty and joblessness.

Issues likely to arise Post-revoltiob
- A government of oligarchs which will result to:
1. Favoritism and nepotism
2. Grand corruption and mismanagement
3. Nation building - new constitution, a complete overhaul of our federal beuracracy and lots of issues my guy

The best way to bring about desired change is by electing good leaders

That's my take bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by themaestro08(m): 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
Billyddude:
...some people go dey deceive dem selves dey shout lekki lekki

And you know the irony? The people living in lekki, banana island, Asokoro, maitama and all the rest if the affluent neighborhoods we have in Nigeria don't even make up to 0.5% of our total population.
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Billyddude: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
themaestro08:

And you know the irony? The people living in lekki, banana island, Asokoro, maitama and all the rest if the affluent neighborhoods we have in Nigeria don't even make up to 0.5% of our total population.
grin grin grin grin grin angry
Re: Photos Of Sonderborg Denmark by Jamestown123: 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
themaestro08:

You spoke well and your points are amazing. However, IMO a revolution would not solve Nigeria problem, in fact it might aggravate the already pathetic situation Nigeria finds itself.

Is revolution even likely to happen in Nigeria? I think no, reasons:
-Tribalism is deeply ingrained in an average Nigerian psyche that in crucial times like this allows it to cloud his/her reasoning.
- the Nigerian authorities will do everything in their power to brutally suppress any uprising.
- the youth who are in the position to lead this revolt are beset with poverty and joblessness.

Issues likely to arise Post-revoltiob
- A government of oligarchs which will result to:
1. Favoritism and nepotism
2. Grand corruption and mismanagement
3. Nation building - new constitution, a complete overhaul of our federal beuracracy and lots of issues my guy

The best way to bring about desired change is by electing good leaders

That's my take bro
Who are the good leaders? Who do you think is capable of ruling and managing this country properly. We keep on recycling old men every four years, even if we give the youths chance na still war. Nigerian problem is so big.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Relocating To Europe / Travelling To Grenada / I'm A Lady;But I Could Try My Best 2 Answer d CRAZIEST&TECHNICAL UAE Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.