Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Man Resigned From Facebook Because Of POTUS Bigoted Messages - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Man Resigned From Facebook Because Of POTUS Bigoted Messages (270 Views)

"Why I Resigned From N-Power": My Story and the Lessons (Photo) / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / Why I Resigned From My Job After A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Resigned From Facebook Because Of POTUS Bigoted Messages by Ekakamba: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2020
Seriously, I think he made a mistake (my opinion).

Check this:
Will you resign from AIT/TVCNEWS/the SUN newspaper or other private media organizations because of the organization's refusal to act on your President/Governor bigoted messages/speech?

Re: Man Resigned From Facebook Because Of POTUS Bigoted Messages by Ekakamba: 8:44am On Jun 04, 2020
Comments....

Re: Man Resigned From Facebook Because Of POTUS Bigoted Messages by Ekakamba: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2020
More comments
Re: Man Resigned From Facebook Because Of POTUS Bigoted Messages by Davash222(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2020
It would be easier to find sk in Heaven than a BMC miscreant or ZoneB to resign over Buhari's misguided and undiluted shallowness and bigoted utterances.

1 Like

Re: Man Resigned From Facebook Because Of POTUS Bigoted Messages by holocron: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2020
You resign your job because of what trump said on Facebook. Meanwhile Trump is still keeping his job as presido. Classic case of cutting off your nose to spite your face. Foolishness of the highest order.

(1) (Reply)

Certified Scrum Master Training With Placements Assistance / Please I Want To Find Out If National Identity Management Commission, NIMC Are / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Homes/offices With Ease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.