Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows (61220 Views)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Teeklef(m): 1:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
So na COVID-19 give am smack down abi? Stupid set of people.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
OBku4:
grin
A Scandemic!

It sounds cool to be calling it a scamdemic, but I doubt that countries would be closing down their economies for a 'scam'.

Epidemics have hit the world before. And the scary part? THis is not as bad as the Spanish flu of 1918.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by FarahAideed: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bahdsypha:

You don't know anything about me,
I'm sure that I'm more exposed than you'll ever be..I've been to countries I'm sure you have not dreamt of going.

Maybe after a little reeducation and exposure to different cultures you'd come to realize things that really matter in life..

I don't understand why you would make claims that simple logic and a little knowledge of epidemiology will disapprove...with confidence

Look, if supporting illogical and baseless claims equates to having a "sound" brain...then I would not even wish it for anybody not even my worst enemy...

Here we go with this going to countries Nonsense again cheesy cheesy traveling is now an achievement..Oga I don't compete on travel issues please Because it's not something I can ever understand maybe because I have always travelled from the day I was born till date so maybe because of that it's not a thing for me like you who probably first travelled anywhere is a full ass adult and for survival ..

You keep buttressing my point , I you that you ain't smart and the next thing you tell me is that you have been on a plane cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know a lot about you from your comments already , you are the type of people that make me very rich . Ask yourself apart from procreating and dashing people me money daily what have you added to mankind ... Absolutely nothing ....

Please lets drop this because that comment that attracted you wasn't meant for your brain grade .

Okay lemme make you happy

Everything they tell us about COVID is real

Chloroquine doesn't work

COVID is a virus that cause respiratory insufficiency .

We need a vaccine before we can open our Economy if not everyone will die
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by izibili44: 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
make dem no use this one free the guy o,because him be white.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by wirinet(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

I think you missed the point sir. That autopsy report is good for the prosecution. The defence lawyer would want to establish that his underlying medical conditions are partly responsible for his death. With this report , the defence lawyer can't explore that because the report says even though he is asymptomatic, that plays no role in his death.

Bro, it's a tough case that hangs in the balance. You can never know which side the jury will swing.
I honestly don't see how this case hangs in the balance. The whole scene is captured on clear video, no ambiguity. Even if there are underlying conditions, the video showed that he died as as result of being chocked. The prosecutor can simply put the police officer under the same conditions he put George floyd and see if he survives. If he survives for 8 minutes handcuffed with his hands at the back, with a knee on this throat and two other people with kneeling on his chest and ribs, then it will prove the choking didn't kill him.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Quelme: 1:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
muykem:
So in nutshell police only fast track his death because I don't understand. Maybe Dump Trump has ordered murder of coronavirus infected black in USA.

must you blame Trump for everything. Or is this another Devilcrats propaganda?
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Quelme: 1:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Uyi168:
... Black lives only matter when the killer is a white..
as in ehn, the thing tire me.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Quelme: 1:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fragility6:
The media has succeeded with this news. Liverpool fc dat printed shirts saying dey stand by suarez wen e was accused of racist abuse on Evra took a kneel for Floyd. Hypocrites everywhere
no mind those hypocrites. Everybody forming woke on top George Floyd death!!!

Ask them now, what's the difference between Tribalism and Racism, them go sidon dey look you.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by onosChrisbrown1: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
instrument of lying.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by MT: 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2020
wirinet:

I honestly don't see how this case hangs in the balance. The whole scene is captured on clear video, no ambiguity. Even if there are underlying conditions, the video showed that he died as as result of being chocked. The prosecutor can simply put the police officer under the same conditions he put George floyd and see if he survives. If he survives for 8 minutes handcuffed with his hands at the back, with a knee on this throat and two other people with kneeling on his chest and ribs, then it will prove the choking didn't kill him.

In law, you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt. With the toxicology report, it is tough to argue that the drugs found in his blood was not a factor. You will see a lot of fireworks in court over this. Another dimension is the jury, the prosecution teams are to convince the entire 12 jurors. Then another remote consideration is fair trial . The defence lawyer might argue that based on the sensationalism of the case, there is no one in Minnesota who hasn't formed opinion on the case, so his clients might not have access to fair trial. Remember that jurors will be drawn from Minnesota. As incredible as it may sound, the case might never make it to trial , not to talk of conviction.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Bahdsypha(m): 1:35pm On Jun 04, 2020
FarahAideed:

Here we go with this going to countries Nonsense again cheesy cheesy traveling is now an achievement..Oga I don't compete on travel issues please Because it's not something I can ever understand maybe because I have always travelled from the day I was born till date so maybe because of that it's not a thing for me like you who probably first travelled anywhere is a full ass adult and for survival ..

You keep buttressing my point , I you that you ain't smart and the next thing you tell me is that you have been on a plane cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know a lot about you from your comments already , you are the type of people that make me very rich . Ask yourself apart from procreating and dashing people me money daily what have you added to mankind ... Absolutely nothing ....

Please lets drop this because that comment that attracted you wasn't meant for your brain grade .

Okay lemme make you happy

Everything they tell us about COVID is real

Chloroquine doesn't work

COVID is a virus that cause respiratory insufficiency .

We need a vaccine before we can open our Economy if not everyone will die

I never said Traveling is an achievement
Traveling is a means of exposure
Something you are already lacking..
Exposure will change your perspective
When you lack exposure you dreams are limited

Oga,
I work in a hospital,
Coronavirus is not just something made up recently to scam us..
It's been since 1970s
There are many types of coronavirus..MERS..SARS and recently SARS-cov2
This is not a SCAM!!
There are books on coronaviruses... learn about it and stop spewing illogical things on the internet
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Cousin9999: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
I hope the cops are sentenced to death, or life in prison.

The addresses of people lying on this man should be shared.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Quelme: 1:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
muykem:
So in nutshell police only fast track his death because I don't understand. Maybe Dump Trump has ordered murder of coronavirus infected black in USA.

Obama was in office for 8 years! Joe Biden said we need 'sweeping police reform’ but Where was this talk when they were in office? Eric Garner, Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, Sandra Bland, & many others were killed by police while they were in office. What did they do? NOTHING

Everyone knows the Devilcrats are the real Satan!
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by OBku4(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
kikero:

It sounds cool to be calling it a scamdemic, but I doubt that countries would be closing down their economies for a 'scam'.

Epidemics have hit the world before. And the scary part? THis is not as bad as the Spanish flu of 1918.

smiley Just kidding.
Covid 19 is real o!
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Investnow2017: 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The USA is a very deceptive and perfidious country. Before you know it they will end up saying it was covid 19 that killed him and not asphixiation.

America is a very smart and terrible country. Reason why they are inflating and exagerrating Corona virus mortality rate so that they can score points on China. If you believe in the number of Corona virus deaths they're telling you, you're in a long thing. No be only them waka come.

Interesting revelation. UK must be lying too, as well as Brazil, Mexico, Belgium, Spain, Italy, France, etc.
Can you assist with the list of countries that TRUTHFULLY report their cases and fatalities to this pandemic please?
Each time I read something like, I always wonder 'what would make a nation deliberately falsify its Covid-19 reports, whether of confirmed cases or fatality?' I am genuinely interested please, because I am doing a project on that.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by eyinjuege: 1:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Well he definitely didn't die of the Covid.

We all saw he was strangled to death.

A fit and healthy man, who wasn't in respiratory distress and definitely didnt cough in the videos till he was laid flat on his chest and his neck pressed down by the devil's knee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by deleo16(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
STREETSAN:
These whites would sha do anything to discredit or taint the image of this man. This same hospice said he didn't die of suffocation. undecided
u have spoken well looking for excuses
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Gordieshegz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
KingAzubuike:
The USA is a very deceptive and perfidious country. Before you know it they will end up saying it was covid 19 that killed him and not asphixiation.

America is a very smart and terrible country. Reason why they are inflating and exagerrating Corona virus mortality rate so that they can score points on China. If you believe in the number of Corona virus deaths they're telling you, you're in a long thing. No be only them waka come.

And England?
And Brazil?
And Italy?
And Spain?
And Mexico?

They all falsified values to settle scores with china too?
Wonderful. Your logic is marvellous.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by wirinet(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

In law, you need to prove beyond reasonable doubt. With the toxicology report, it is tough to argue that the drugs found in his blood was not a factor. You will see a lot of fireworks in court over this. Another dimension is the jury, the prosecution teams are to convince the entire 12 jurors. Then another remote consideration is fair trial . The defence lawyer might argue that based on the sensationalism of the case, there is no one in Minnesota who hasn't formed opinion on the case, so his clients might not have access to fair trial. Remember that jurors will be drawn from Minnesota. As incredible as it may sound, the case might never make it to trial , not to talk of conviction.

I know the court says "prove beyond reasonable doubt", watching the video, is there any doubt that George Floyd was not choked for over 8 mins? If you talk about technicalities, you might have a point, but if we are to talk actual evidence, i don't see the ambiguity. Its like shooting a man in the heart on video and in the presence of many witnesses and then claim that its not the gun shot wound that killed him but some other underlying conditions.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by EngrchidiG25(m): 1:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
He has Coronavirus and the police men that killed him are corona free pls am sorry to say this racism can never stop in this world we black should learn to live with it directly or indirectly
Black Live Matter
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

Murder is difficult to.prove, especially against the police. The law favours the police more and that explains why there has been one conviction against the police in the history of Minnesota. This is a criminal case, and intent is so difficult to prove. Don't forget the defence lawyers too are smart and will explore every lacuna in the case. It takes one juror out of 12 to dissent to get acquital. Do not forget that fact.
I know. This case is different...its an open case of murder.

He didn't resist arrest
He didn't carry arm
He wasn't even spotted presenting the counterfeit bill. He was a suspect spotted around the place when the cops came.
He cried for help till death with proofs as seen worldwide.
He said...I cant breathe yet he held onto his neck...that's murder. The fact that the cops have been fired and charged is enough proof this wont be overlooked as always the case not only in Minnesota but all over USA. I may be wrong but I've never seen protests this outrageous where both whites and black would openly condemn the act, so much that world leaders too reacted. Let's see what happens in the end but I doubt he would go unpunished. The charge has been upgraded to second degree murder already.

The above made the case looked quite different from the previous ones
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
See Oyinbo using the death of innocent sow to play politcs. Do you know how many blacks are living with novel COVID 19 globally yet they are still alive.
They want to turn the case from being a murder to manslaughter. Rubbish! So that the white police guy that was indicted can have a soft landing
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by MT: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
wirinet:

I know the court says "prove beyond reasonable doubt", watching the video, is there any doubt that George Floyd was not choked for over 8 mins? If you talk about technicalities, you might have a point, but if we are to talk actual evidence, i don't see the ambiguity. Its like shooting a man in the heart on video and in the presence of many witnesses and then claim that its not the gun shot wound that killed him but some other underlying conditions.

You don't expect a defence lawyer to just roll over. He will use all tricks in his box (including technicalities) to acquit his clients. You will be surprised how many water tight case had been watered down by brilliant lawyers in court.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by MT: 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2020
fairfora:
I know. This case is different...its an open case of murder.

He didn't resist arrest
He didn't carry arm
He wasn't even spotted presenting the counterfeit bill. He was a suspect spotted around the place when the cops came.
He cried for help till death with proofs as seen worldwide.
He said...I cant breathe yet he held onto his neck...that's murder. The fact that the cops have been fired and charged is enough proof this wont be overlooked as always the case not only in Minnesota but all over USA. I may be wrong but I've never seen protests this outrageous where both whites and black would openly condemn the act, so much that world leaders too reacted. Let's see what happens in the end but I doubt he would go unpunished. The charge has been upgraded to second degree murder already.

The above made the case looked quite different from the previous ones

Remember even Minesotta attorney general said it would be very difficult to get a conviction. Too many dynamics in the case. You are only looking at it from a simplistic perspective, it's deeper than that. I repeat, it takes one juror out of 12 to disagree and the accused will be discharged and acquited.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by obentenyson(m): 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Smartypant:
Ok

Autopsy result from the State is different from the one from the family hired medical examiner. Go figure, someone is lying.

I'm sure that this cannot happen in a "SANE COUNTRY ". grin grin grin grin
no mind that dude. the above autopsy report na scam.. the private autopsy preformed on him says the man was very healthy.... (anyhow Sha, George Floyd na Mason). this whole thing is psyop...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by CanadaOrBust: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
playapayaski:

The poor was complementing her grief/loss.. Sad her dad was snuffed out like that

Well, compare to 9ja where she’d get zip. At least she’d be a little bit consoled by millions for death of her failed pórnstar, Covid-19 positive, dad
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by larrysworld: 2:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

Upgrading the charge to second degree murder doesn't mean he can't still be convicted for third degree murder. Like you opined, it's a difficult case to get a conviction in court.

In a case of this magnitude, it is very risky to overcharge. The prosecution seem to be taking the case on the face value based on the heat it has generated in the public hoping it will go into the courts with the same steam. There is a vast difference between a 2nd degree murder and 3rd degree murder even though they are both murder charges. In the 2nd degree murder charge, you have to proof there is an INTENT to kill rather than INDIFFERENCE to human life in the 3rd degree charge.

Now intent is quite difficult to prove as it is not usually a clear cut case and this is the reason some prosecutors stay off 2nd degree murder charge unless there is compelling evidence. If going by what we saw on the video, the best will be a 3rd degree murder charge to ensure the officer does not walk because we can't prove intent he wants to kill, he was simply trying to make an arrest and the unfortunate happened due to his indifference (carelessness) regarding human life. If they go for 2nd degree and are unsuccessful in proving intent, then the officer would walk. Mind you, the juror has to be unanimous in their decision either guilty or not, just one juror disagreeing will lead to mistrial. To bring the case for a 3rd degree murder after having charged a 2nd degree; they would have to declare a mistrial and re-litigate the case all over again.

Now this is my opinion: There is more to this case than we really understand or can see. The two people apparently knew each other and even though George Floyd (RIP) was not a saint, he does not deserve to have his life cut short. I have a feeling that the prosecution might "intentionally" want to bungle this case for reason best known to them (i.e. was this done to intentionally start a race riot in the country). A similar case happened in Baltimore in 2015 and the guy walked because the prosecution could not prove their case.

America is a very litigious society. Don't forget their law is called Criminal Justice System; not Victim justice. It is the criminals that seem to get more justice at the end of the day not their victims.
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by kristo123: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2020
All these conspiracy doesn't change the fact that the man was murdered on camera with his neck pinned down struggling for breath.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by KingAzubuike(f): 2:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gordieshegz:

And England?
And Brazil?
And Italy?
And Spain?
And Mexico?

They all falsified values to settle scores with china too?
Wonderful. Your logic is marvellous.
How exactly are you reasoning? I said they are inflating their values . Tell me how the countries you listed above inflated anything.

Cc Investnow2017
Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by playapayaski: 2:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Well, compare to 9ja where she’d get zip. At least she’d be a little bit consoled by millions for death of her failed pórnstar, Covid-19 positive, dad

Na pornstår? Had no idea o.
But even at that bruh, na occupation n we are not to judge.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd Tested Positive For COVID-19 - Autopsy Shows by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
MT:

Remember even Minesotta attorney general said it would be very difficult to get a conviction. Too many dynamics in the case. You are only looking at it from a simplistic perspective, it's deeper than that. I repeat, it takes one juror out of 12 to disagree and the accused will be discharged and acquited.
ok. We're all watching with keen interests. Sacking them is historic and very rare and this gives me a succour that justice is near.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / What Is This New Sickness In Town That Causes Severe Itching / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.