Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! (1045 Views)

Don't Joke With These Math Topics If You Want To Be A Successful Game Dev / Top 20 Websites To Learn Coding With Java, Python, SQL, Algorithms, And Git For / Urgent Help Needed On How To Save Fingerprint To Sql Using U Are U 4500 And Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by cochtrane(m): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
I think many data scientists/enthusiasts will agree that SQL is the foundation of data analysis. In fact, some jobs require you to know SQL and nothing more. If you are getting to data science and don't have knowledge of SQL, then you've still got a long way to go.

For those struggling to learn SQL, I've got some news for you. I'll be organizing a SQL class for free in some days (maybe a few weeks?). If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll add your name to the list. When we get to a reasonable number, I'll open the class. Perhaps we can get new people interested in SQL, or help beginners firm up their knowledge.

Mode of delivery: online (zoom)
Time: will be about 7- 9pm Nigerian time on a weekend.
Resources needed: A laptop and good internet connection
What to expect: You will be doing some coding yourself, while following the lecture

We will use SQLite. But most of what will be learnt can be extended to MySQL and Postgres.
Shoot me a PM if interested. Hopefully we can get some more engagement going here for enthusiasts!

If we get enough interested candidates, we'll open the class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by Dum20: 1:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Sent you a pm
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by cochtrane(m): 2:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dum20:
Sent you a pm
replied
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by roolnaado(m): 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Interested
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by omoh17(m): 11:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fully interested
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by Reccoxxy: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
I am interested.
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by Ogechukwu01: 12:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
cochtrane... very interested
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by cochtrane(m): 2:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ogechukwu01:
cochtrane... very interested
Send a PM, if interested.
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by BelieverDE: 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
cochtrane:
I think many data scientists/enthusiasts will agree that SQL is the foundation of data analysis. In fact, some jobs require you to know SQL and nothing more. If you are getting to data science and don't have knowledge of SQL, then you've still got a long way to go.

For those struggling to learn SQL, I've got some news for you. I'll be organizing a SQL class for free in some days (maybe a few weeks?). If you are interested, send me a PM and I'll add your name to the list. When we get to a reasonable number, I'll open the class. Perhaps we can get new people interested in SQL, or help beginners firm up their knowledge.

What to expect: You will be doing some coding yourself, while following the lecture

We will use SQLite. But most of what will be learnt can be extended to MySQL and Postgres.
Shoot me a PM if interested. Hopefully we can get some more engagement going here for enthusiasts!

Hi cochtrane,

Thanks once again for your help on the other thread.

At the emboldened, I hope I am not late to the party?

You didn't specify the date smiley
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by cochtrane(m): 7:26am On Sep 17, 2020
BelieverDE:

Hi cochtrane,

Thanks once again for your help on the other thread.

At the emboldened, I hope I am not late to the party?

You didn't specify the date smiley
It's come and gone already long ago smiley
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by tobillionaire(m): 10:59pm On Aug 05, 2021
cochtrane:

bros it's been a year.
What about this year's edition
Re: SQL Basics & Advanced Topics: Free Webinar! by cochtrane(m): 2:35am On Aug 06, 2021
tobillionaire:
bros it's been a year.
What about this year's edition
grin Hopefully soon when I have some time. Things full at the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Rate My React School Website / What Skill Should I Choose? / About Dba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.