Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,033 members, 7,828,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

"I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations (462 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia: My Boyfriend Is 10 Years Younger And He Is Huge Down There / Na Spoil We Spoil: Peruzzi Reacts After Leaked Sex Video With Unilag Slay Queen / Peruzzi Reacts As Tobi Leaks Their After Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by Triton1996(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
"I was much younger and stupid" - Peruzzi reacts to rape allegations

Popular artiste, Peruzzi has reacted to claims that he raped a lady some Years back.

Although, he had earlier debunked it yesterday, but he has made It official now.

He posted an official letter on his page which was obtained by TRIXX NG and also apologize for some tweets he posted about rape some Years ago.

Twitter users had earlier dug up some of his tweets in 2012 where he supported rape.

He apologized by saying he was young and stupid for posting stuffs like that.

Picture below

https://trixxng.com/i-was-much-younger-and-stupid-peruzzi-reacts-to-rape-allegations/

1 Share

Re: "I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by Emmyloyalty: 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
The internet never forgets.
Re: "I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by OluwasureGig: 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2020
y
Re: "I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by OluwasureGig: 2:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
u
Re: "I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
There re some old post I posted on Facebook, whenever Facebook reminds me of those post I will be like WTF na me post this kind thing, although not about rape oo but I was young and stupid then

1 Like

Re: "I Was Much Younger And Stupid" - Peruzzi Reacts To Rape Allegations by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
Damn

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Nollywood Stars Taken A Few Days Before They Died / Late Ajayi Ibidun's Daughter Sing At Her Candle Night / Bbnaija: Tacha & Seyi Discuss Their Relationship, Reveal What Led To Falling Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.