Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted (72732 Views)

Yangy, Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Women. He Reacts / 24 Girls Trafficked From Akwa-ibom For Prostitution Rescued In Lagos / Babcock Student, Susan, Attempts Suicide Because Of Boyfriend, Jumps From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Chrysz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
See face like EBA.
MA eba do you abi
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Ezennwa(m): 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
hmm!

I have nothing to say,

if men could be like me,
Rape would not exist in Nigeria.
I'm ashamed of Nigerian men,
they are really disgracing me.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2020

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by akan102: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
RoundYansh:
Mr man did you say you never met them?
Graps toothpic..
Just as am not siding him, do you have a prove that he has met them and is lying??
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by osejie17(m): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
Just repent and give ur life to Jesus, and be saved
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
If you have many girlfriends, chances that you will be accused of rape is high.

If you have dated up to 24 women before the age of 30, that decide to accuse you of rape, you should really evaluate your life.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
See face like EBA.
You lots lack emotions.....He said they should show their faces, he has no voice to defend himself again? Gosh, I'm irritated.

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Steelarmy01: 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Made4naijalove:
Why you come dey sweat
because he knows he's going down na!
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
safarigirl:

If you have dated up to 24 women before the age of 30, that decide to accuse you of rape, you should really evaluate your life.
The funniest thing is that it's easy to prove that the girl has met him since he denied ever meeting them or going to Benin...BTW, the entire 24 individuals in question may even be guys...

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by akan102: 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zoie:

This world doesn't work like that. Do you think all those ladies are telling lies against him all at once? If he has the money, he will escape jail. Period.
They should show evidence in the court of law, case close

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by trutht828: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
qwertyboss:
Three can never be a coincidence, talk less of twenty something!
Except the girls know what that are doing

How old are you? You must be one with limited knowledge about how far humans can go to tarnish people.

How much experience do you have about life to be saying 3 cannot be a coincidence? How will you be making affirmative statement over something you can't prove?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Macon1212:

There's no smoke without � fire why don't they accuse another man but you. Amend your way now
....that's a proverb for idiots....so if i tell you that your father is not your real father you will say that their's no smoke without a fire? Faceless people are destroying people's lives and we're saying that their is no smoke without a fire?

6 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by sane25(f): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gayvibes �️‍�
Channel for the LGBT folks.
https:///gayvibesx
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2020
Zoie:

This world doesn't work like that. Do you think all those ladies are telling lies against him all at once? If he has the money, he will escape jail. Period.
How do you know that this individuals are not even guys or a single person with multiple accounts.......It's not logical for everyone to be anonymous, and we're later discovering that the one that said is his cousin is another unknown person...think nah.

4 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Upworkwriter007(f): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
jaxxy:
The guilty are afraid. Peruzzi has given these ones liver to come out of their caves.
LOL...how can one person rape 24 people, and none went to the police? as in not one. Infact, all 24 people are anonymous. it makes no sense, reason am.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Alaganature(m): 11:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
OdefaGirl:

Someone who actually does that as a lifestyle will even rape up to 50 without knowing it.... it's a matter of time.

I'm not disputing the fact but how possible will it be to rape 24 girls without non of the girls coming out to tell the public..babe I still don't believe it oo..nah you dey your profile pics?

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by omohlexy: 12:00am On Jun 05, 2020
But which girls are they talking about sef? is it those girls that are addicted to codeine and tramadol or the ones doing sex tapes of themselves every where? or is it those girls that do party with sugar daddies all for money? go to xvideo and you will see Nigerian girls and then you will puke. Those rotten elements are complete write off. if we had not seen the babcock sex tape that girl would have been out now chatting rape. The last time we had good girls in Nigeria was in 2010 when i got married. in short, Nigerian girls of today are very wayward.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by salford1: 12:02am On Jun 05, 2020
He keeps saying they are attacking guys. grin

Abeg na you dem accuse not other guys. Why only you? Why did they not accuse your bro cousins coming to console you?
All the girls just decide to single you out. Are you Pdiddy or Jay z?
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Budline1(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2020
omohlexy:
But which girls are they talking about sef? is it those girls that are addicted to codeine and tramadol or the ones doing sex tapes of themselves every where? or is it those girls that do party with sugar daddies all for money? go to xvideo and you will see Nigerian girls and then you will puke. Those rotten elements are complete write off. if we had not seen the babcock sex tape that girl would have been out now chatting rape. The last time we had good girls in Nigeria was in 2010 when i got married. in short, Nigerian girls of today are very wayward.

Thank you. You spoke my mind, bunch of sex workers claiming to have been raped. A genuine victim of rape will despise sex and not have anything to do with it.

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
The ladies said their own
Yangy said his own

These are just hearsay

A rational logical mind wouldnt believe any of them, and I don't.
Smiles...sounds like you've been learning from my pot of wisdom grin
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by aystunt: 12:22am On Jun 05, 2020
When people came out as anonymous to accuse someone of rape and we all are quick to judge that he is indeed a rapist. We are in social media era. We can't even relate a face to any of the 24 people. How easy do you think it is that his cousin will just join in the public dragging. And in any case all the 24 people might just be a single guy who has a beef with him. No one is supporting rape here. Bt it just bothers me why it is when we have serious rape cases to deal with that we start seeing virtual cases too.

1 Like

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Analyst7: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2020
Tho nobody can really say for certain whether he is guilty or not but my own personal hunch tells me he is...24 is too much to be a setup or coincidence
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by comrChris(m): 12:29am On Jun 05, 2020
I'm afraid that ladies will use their own hand to bastardize this rape movement with their baseless accusations.

This would've been the best time to control this situation but no, our ladies prefer to play the victims card by accusing guys any how

If they continue like this, people will soon loose interest in the whole thing

3 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2020
Please I'm new here can anybody teach me how to post here?
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by Emmaskill(m): 12:52am On Jun 05, 2020
qwertyboss:
Three can never be a coincidence, talk less of twenty something!
Except the girls know what that are doing
Tnk God u said they knew wat they were doing. Don't contradict urself next time bro.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by safarigirl(f): 1:01am On Jun 05, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
The funniest thing is that it's easy to prove that the girl has met him since he denied ever meeting them or going to Benin...BTW, the entire 24 individuals in question may even be guys...

Now guys are pretending to be girls, to set up some random guy in PH.

Well, a lot of them say he likes to meet at a hotel in Choba, and there are guys corroborating this story.

Can you imagine how badly a person has to f*ck up, for over 24 individuals to gang up on them? I mean, just imagine....such a conspiracy has never occurred outside of a political atmosphere. Maybe he's a politician, and has ruffled feathers.

We really need to understand the motive behind such a monumental gang up. Who is he? And what importance does he hold, to be ganged up on, in this manner? Is he PH's Bill Cosby?

2 Likes

Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by safarigirl(f): 1:02am On Jun 05, 2020
aystunt:
When people came out as anonymous to accuse someone of rape and we all are quick to judge that he is indeed a rapist. We are in social media era. We can't even relate a face to any of the 24 people. How easy do you think it is that his cousin will just join in the public dragging. And in any case all the 24 people might just be a single guy who has a beef with him. No one is supporting rape here. Bt it just bothers me why it is when we have serious rape cases to deal with that we start seeing virtual cases too.

Shift.

They have the right to be anonymous. If they make themselves known and start turning up dead now, na sorry una go tell their relatives.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by safarigirl(f): 1:04am On Jun 05, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
LOL...how can one person rape 24 people, and none went to the police? as in not one. Infact, all 24 people are anonymous. it makes no sense, reason am.

How do you know none went to the police?

Is it not the same police that mocks rape victims and asks for mobility money to investigate cases?

Why are you talking as if, you live in a society that has accountability? 50 people can be raped and there will be no police report to back it up.
Re: Yangy, The Babcock Student Accused Of Raping 24 Girls Has Reacted by DaddyRochie1642: 1:10am On Jun 05, 2020
This Fat Motherfucker With His Small Dick.

Mtcheeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / We Can Hack Into Any Account, Even If Phone Is Locked - 31-Year-Old Suspect / Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.