Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo (939 Views)

Who Is Behind This Site / This Site Is A Fraudulent Site. BEWARE!!! / To My Fellow Nigerians Browsing Using Opera Mini/sollibay,why Is It That We Can Browse For Free But (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by EVABORE: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2011
I want to expose a secret website, to my fellow nigerians, this site is all about investing your money, notice in this website depend on how much you invest, that you get, for an example if you invest 200 dollar, u we get 7dollars in every week, so i need 70 nigerians to request before i prosead, i dont need any money for this information am giving out,. you need to have online account, it is free to open online account u dont need to pay any money to any one, i will paste the link of the online bank account here , for more information

Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by folafola(m): 4:42am On Jan 23, 2011
enjoy the freedom to surf freely and unlimitedly now
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by omoalayo(m): 8:48am On Jan 24, 2011
The website pls 4 d account my email ipinsanmiomolayo@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by benabbey(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2011
@Folafola your address has a virus please check it

Thanks
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by Nonymartin(m): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2011
Yes. Ma fellow citizen u can send the detail to martininu4real@gmail.com okay thanks ma guy
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by tayor3(m): 1:37pm On Jan 26, 2011
please send it to my mail address, tayormoore@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by EVABORE: 10:34pm On Jan 26, 2011
thanks my fellow nigerians the information we be paste very soon, i want the numbers of 70 nigerians, pls ask u get this information try to help others nigerians with it, drop your email so that i can send it to all the 70 nigerians
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by jiggar(m): 10:46pm On Jan 26, 2011
send it to pgodwin70@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by kingnl: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2011
pls send it to jamani07@yahoo.com
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by sweetpawn1: 12:57am On Feb 01, 2011
NA WA OH! WHEN WILL MY FELLOW NIGERIANS LEARN THAT NOTHING GOOD COMES CHEAP ? SO YOU DO NOTHING BUT INVEST YOUR MONEY IN A "SECRET" WEBSITE YOU DO NOT KNOW AND CANNOT SEE AND LORD KNOWS WHO OWNS THE SITE SO THAT WHEN YOU GIVE THEN THE MONEY, ZAP! THE SECRET WEB SITE WILL BECOME VERY-UNSECRET AS PEOPLE (LIKE THE ONES ABOVE ME) WILL START TO NAME NAMES OF PEOPLE WHO COLLECTED BLAH CASH FROM THEM AND TOLD THEM TO EXPECT BLAH-BLAH CASH IN ONE WEEK AND NOW THEY HAVE BLAH-BLAH-BLAH LEFT. . .

THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF ONE OF SUCH STORIES. KEEP WATCHING AND STAY TUNED FOR THE ENDING! SEBI THE GUY WANTS 70 ACTORS TO ACT HIS "SECRET WEBSITE" MOVIE. SO FAR ONLY TWO, SIXTY EIGHT MORE TO AUDITION SOON!
WHO'S NEXT?
Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by EVABORE: 2:46pm On Feb 01, 2011
may God help nigerians, always remeber good things dont come easily, the information am giveing out is to help nigerians not me, i stand by my words i need 70 nigerians, keep paste i love you all

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use Multilinks 3g Modem With Samsung Tab 2? / . / Abeg Nairaland Computer Gurus Help Me Ooo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.