Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex (55091 Views)

Nigerian Lady Serves Husband An Empty Plate For Refusing To Help In The Kitchen / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Husband Divorced Wife For Refusing Sex At Her Work Place (2) (3) (4)

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by gambia(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Madness
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by SWORD419(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by braveboy64(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2020
If he is a Muslim now, there is a better advice for him

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by prigoz(m): 9:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Women mater Don tire me, I sex dem, dem go complain, if you deny dem sex , dem go complain, which way Nigeria men

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Longman8: 9:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Conjugal right will always be a problem especially were there is little or no deficiency of finance.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nnamdinaija(m): 9:06am On Jun 06, 2020
The guy above me, the guy above you his brain dey electrician shop

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Maobichek: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
ValCon888:

No romance without finance.
Money for hand, back for ground.

Whether it is an olosho or your wife, this is the story of a woman from the beginning of time.
I tell you the truth, it's difficult to see a woman that will give you sex when you don't provide for her needs. While in school, your girlfriend can obliged because her parents gives her money so she won't feel the pressure of not having enough money but when she rely on you wholely, hmmmm!!! you will realize that sex is enjoyable when you provide for her needs.

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by frozen70(f): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
Enoch07:
some men can disgrace themselves!!!!!

Honestly, especially the stupid ones

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Prechgold1180(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
If she needs malt and you go bring vodka from fridge my brother you are a rapist[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Goldenfinger: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
angrythe man bleeped up big time,i wont lie o bt marriage do scare sometimes o
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Le2money(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2020
The supposed bite her nipple grin grin

On a more serious note, the man ought not to bite her ...instead he can dance to soapy and wait till d woman needs sex from him, den I will know if she too can dance to soapy the way he did. Funny news everywhere dis days grin cheesy

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 06, 2020
Lool.. different different fever na him deyyy grin
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:
Na wa ! And if that man doesn't perform, he is called 40 sec man. If he sleeps outside he will be labeled adulterous man and probably killed with a knife.
My BROTHER....
WOMEN matter don tire person.
It appears na ASHAWO better pass.
Just keep their money, and that's all.
Whether you do or you no do..., just keep their money

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by frozen70(f): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Men sees sex as food while women doesn't really see it that way especially married ones who have irresponsible husband

How could you be constantly demanding for sex while her stomach is empty

It takes a full stomach and a good state of mind for a woman if you want to make love to her

Men should get that clearly

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Maobichek: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Saviour, thank you.

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Hearme(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdVUUib81Yiq14n3Mr_vYj7CtJy9vEQW7aERMpgD1HDwzC0Pg/viewform?usp=sf_link

This Google form is a research about sexual life and the lockdown. You can participate.

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by kleverley(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
How we wan take settle this kind matter now?

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Realdesty: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Too bad
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
frozen70:
Men sees sex as food while women doesn't really see it that way especially married ones who have irresponsible husband

How could you be constantly demanding for sex while her stomach is empty

It takes a full stomach and a good state of mind to make love to a woman

Men should get that clearly
Are you not the LADIES slaying again...?
Are you not the LADIES twerking again...?
Are you not the LADIES complaining again...?
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by tracy443: 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/covid-19-stay-at-home-husband-bites-wifes-fingers-for-refusing-s3x/

Heheheheheeee... For some weird reasons this sounds funny. Hmm.. Kikikikikiiii...

May God give the man something lucrative to get busy with and take care of the empty stomach biko. Its not easy to be humping on a full stomach how much more on an empty stomach.

It is well.

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Akalia(m): 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
As a married man that I am I have come to understand that sex is over rated. When I was single my drive for sex was insatiable but now that I am married I don't prioritise sex anymore because there are other pressing priorities I put before sex.
To the topic; it still beats my imagination to understand the reason some randy men abuse their wives over sex related matters. Sex shouldn't be a problem in marriage for a man because he can get it anytime he wants so far he plays his card right, besides there are demanding responsibilities that are capable of taking one's mind off sex in marriage.
I think the Man's mind is idle and he is also indolent. He should get busy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by SaintBishop: 9:14am On Jun 06, 2020
It is well.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by sisisioge: 9:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Money money money....it still boils down to money! grin

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by SweetCunt97(f): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2020
How can you be useless at home and still expect sex? Some people are just heartless and shameless

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by BlackLaw: 9:19am On Jun 06, 2020
Ladies and gentlemen, there is nothing disgraceful about a man demanding sex from his lawfully wedded wife. Questions should be asked of the woman who wilfully denied her husband sex because of a temporary situation.
As for the bite. Well, it's hard to tell since the circumstances of the bite was not explained to us. He could be Suarez in disguise.

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by crafteck(m): 9:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Wow... That way he stopped himself from raping her... grin
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by konkonbilo(m): 9:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Carnivore
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nwaonyishi69: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2020
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/covid-19-stay-at-home-husband-bites-wifes-fingers-for-refusing-s3x/
Nonsense couple. The concept of excess demands can be difficult to zero in here o. How much demand is excess? Is the man using drugs for his wife? However, too many useless lock down stories; after all na women, like her, dey go joints go fight say their husbands dey follow side chick and not weeding their gardens enough. We still blame the men for not keeping their socks bound by one hole. Men are becoming more and more endangered o; so it is even now shamelessly an issue for a married man to demand beyond 'a wife regulated doses of rounds of sex' from her wife. The death of polygamy is turning men to nothing, otherwise the second wife would be relishing this good opportunity, I swear.

Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 06, 2020
but why will she deny him sex na.
Re: Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex by AmazingELixir: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Too bad

Men and sex!
I nor know wetin dey actually sweet us for that thing
normally na women supposed dey demand sex pass
na them enjoy the act pass

Because sex between a man and a woman is like cotton bud(the penis) and our ear( the Virgina). If you pick your ear with the cotton bud na your ear dey get that sweet sensation. So na the Virgina dey get the sweet tickling sensation

But how them dey manage to suppress that sexual urge dey baffle me
Making us feel as if say na we need am

Even one girl don first tell me say na them actually enjoy sex pass but they have this abilty suppress and reject sex even when they are honey

Just concentrate on the weed part that's where your expertise lies... sex issue na anoda matter

Pastor Folayemi Richard Beat Pregnant Wife To Coma 3 Months After Wedding / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend / Nigerian Father Meets With His 39-Year-Old Daughter For The 1st Time (Photos)