Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend (55130 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Invites Wife's Boyfriend To His House For Sex & He Came / Zimbabwean Man Caught Having Sex At His Wife’s Funeral With A Prostitute(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by dre11(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
........Madzibaba Stephen under fire

By Arron Nyamayaro

A Budiriro man threatened to UnCloth before a congregation at Madzibaba Stephen’s shrine demanding his money accusing him of removing hi s manhood in Chitungwiza last Friday.

Kudzai Chihota wrestled with Madzibaba Stephen Mugariri’s aides as he demanded to meet the man of cloth saying he was left with testicles only.

The case was taken to St Mary’s police station where he was referred to seek medical attention.

Speaking to H-Metro, Kudzai’s mishap came after his intention to ‘centrally lock’ his wife backfired when he was the first to cheat following their visit to Madzibaba Stephen’s shrine.

“My brother what I want from Madzibaba Stephen is to restore my manhood or refund my money; it’s not that I want to make noise here since you are free to see that I have testicles only,” said Kudzai showing his private parts.

“I am the one who consulted Madzibaba Stephen to lock my wife after I received reports that she was cheating on me.

“Madzibaba asked me to visit him along with my wife for the prayers and I didn’t not know that the prayers would affect me as well since I was the one who paid money and asked for help.

“My manhood disappeared while I was caressing my girlfriend and I quickly thought of Madzibaba Stephen and I disclosed this to both my girlfriend and my wife.

“His aides denied me entry to see Madzibaba Stephen demanding more money since I was not booked for one on one and I decided to lodge a report with police against him.

“Police gave me a report to take to a clinic and the nurse could not help me only to write a letter to seek help from well-wishers,” said Kudzai showing H-Metro the said reports.

Contacted for comment Madzibaba Stephen confirmed conducting prayers to Kudzai and his wife saying the latter must come along with his wife for way forward.

“Yes I know Kudzai after he came seeking for help accusing his wife of infidelity,” said Madzibaba Stephen.

“I clearly indicated to him and his wife that the prayers apply to both of them and I want to believe Kudzai wanted to test me.

“He must come with his wife not making noise like what he did at the shrine when he is aware of what he did.

Kudzai claimed that he was feeling pain and not urinating.

http://hmetro.co.zw/manhood-disappears/

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by HungerBAD: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
I don't know.

The education in me says it is medically,scientifically and physically very impossible for somebody's THING to just disappear into the thin air.

But this is Africa, and anything happens.

Looked at the last picture again,and it looks like he is smiling so I doubt this story.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by smulti(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
No bony should post anything here with out op showing us that spot he blurred

nonsense !!

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Kingstel(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
The end is near. undecided

A beautiful Sony Bravia LCD tv 24" for sale in Abuja. Reach me for pics and price via PMs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by free2ryhme: 9:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
e don be for this one

Ancestors have been offered a sacrifice

3 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Shedrack777: 9:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
when digging a pit of wickedness, dig short cos you or your father fit fall inside

6 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by UbanmeUdie: 9:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked

Some men deserve to be preekless.

This is goodnews!

4 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by fistonati(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bush meat don catch the hunter.

3 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Yian1(m): 10:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
smulti:
No bony should post anything here with out op showing us that spot he blurred

nonsense !!

Naughty being
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Yeligray(m): 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kettle calling pot black... This is a typical case of what we call "backfire"
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by ClitoPen: 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Where is it na

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Evablizin(f): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
embarassed

I thought that this nonsense will end last year.

2 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Yian1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Some men deserve to be preekless.

This is goodnews!
Hmmn..dem don use am break ur heart

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Flashh: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Why still censor when there's nothing there again?

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by MorataFC: 10:18pm On Jan 04, 2018
Who covers that thing? angry

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by MrOjay1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
shocked
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Judolisco(m): 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pix pls grin
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by oshe11: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
dre11:

Wich kain yeye mod be dis

why block pleek dat has already disappeared

9 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by oshe11: 10:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
dre11:

Wich kain yeye OP be dis

why block pleek dat has already disappeared

10 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by kingPhidel(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Me hailing : Zimbabwe and bad news

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by adjoviomole(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Some atheist will come here now and try to give scientific explanation.

They will be like" their is nothing like jazz ".
The day una go witness am, the way you view the world go change ASAP.

Don't quote me o, I'm not feeling fine.
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Kenya
Zimbabwe
Namibia
I give up on these three African countries

1 Like

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Mintayo(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by sureheaven(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fake story. .......... iro nla
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by MaconAwire(m): 10:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
O kpari!
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by simplemach(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Somebody has sold his manhood for about $20
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Diso60090(m): 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Cow don begin chop fried meat be that
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Snow02: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
chisos, I've heard stories like this but I never knew it truly happen we gotta be careful outchea
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Incase
Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Snow02: 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Flashh:
Why still censor when there's nothing there again?
ah was wondering the same thing LMAO

3 Likes

Re: Married Zimbabwean Man's Manhood Disappears After Sex With Girlfriend by Oxster(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
I didn't read de post but I think......

am feeling sleepy sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Your Husband Is Crazy About His Mistress And Is Not Ready To Let Her Go... / Lawyer Celebrates His Mum As He Runs Into Her Hawking On The Street / Who Remembered These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.