Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 PM

Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english - Educational Services (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english (26298 Views)

China University Admission-2014/2015 -100% Admission-no Service Fee From Student / Study Petroleum Engineering In Austria / Study In Austria Low School Fees Admission start now, 100% visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 10:57am On Jan 11, 2012
sha boy please reply is it how yours went
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 10:59am On Jan 11, 2012
sha boy please reply is it how yours went
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by nnamod(m): 7:36am On Jan 18, 2012
I will be straight and direct to you all as I have been in this situation before and know what some of you are going through. If you have not paid any fee then terminate any intention you have to study in Austria. Its ruled by the extreme right and its immigration policies run foul of almost every standard set by the EU. If you are from a very wealthy family and have cash and time to burn then by all means proceed. The living conditions in Austria is very tough for non Caucasians, do not be deceived by all the ads you see on-line and in forums. You are most likely to spend 3-6 months to get an interview date 2-3 months waiting for a responce plus the lawyer you will pay to investigate "YOU OWN LIFE" and try to find a reason to not grant you a visa, you are paying him 120,000 of hard earned cash and if he finds you OK the bureaucrats will say you are a risk on the social system.

If you need to study abroad look elsewhere, do research read about the country before you apply to a school. Do not just jump on any bandwagon to Ukraine or what not.

Be wise

peace my people

The Asiwaju guy on most forums seems to know what he is saying, but he is not saying all. he knows it as I do smiley

safe
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 9:51am On Jan 18, 2012
guy you just cut my heart i base in turkey is it safe there to apply
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 9:52am On Jan 18, 2012
is it safe to apply for the visa in turkey
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by nnamod(m): 10:37am On Jan 18, 2012
I dint get it, to apply for studies in Turkey? or applying to study in Austria from Turkey? The later has status quo.
please expand
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2012
i base in northcyprus. the embassy of austria ıs ın turkey, is it safer to apply for austria student visa in turkey, because i am transfering my masters program to megatrend university in vienna.
apart from that i have a family in austria she is the one giving me prove of accommodation because i am staying with her when i get there , they are all citizen . please reply which is safer for because i was thinking if traveling back to nigeria for the visa is ok
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 11:15am On Jan 18, 2012
justwise what do you thınk concerning the visa process
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by nnamod(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2012
I would say no on both counts, look for schools in Sweden or elsewhere (definitely not Ukraine), It is hard to prove you earn enough money to guarantee your family meets the very high immigration demands there. Unless your relatives there are VERY financially sound, I mean middle class and above then stay clear. The laws are directed at preventing or expelling 3rd world nationals. my advise is do not attempt it, Look elsewhere. smiley
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 12:09pm On Jan 18, 2012
guy u dont get me, i am already schooling in north cyprus but want to transfer to austria to contınue my study program over there. i am a master student .
which way is posible to reduce the length of visa processing can my relative over there affect it
i am applying for summer semester can i meet up
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by obsiuk: 12:11pm On Jan 18, 2012
please reply
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by nnamod(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2012
Definitely applying from Europe is faster, however the only help your people there can give is to provide the right documents pronto. Since you study in Cyprus you need an eu residence permit, so the same strict laws will unfortunately apply to you. Howevere it will be easier and quicker than doing it from Nigeria .
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by bure(f): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2012
Hi Asiwaju please i need ur email address.I need to confirm some information's from you.
You can contact me through this email Address: boldme1245@yahoo.com.
i'll b expecting ur reply it's really important.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by bure(f): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2012
Asiwaju, pls am at the last stage with Austrain Embassy e.i verification and proofing of my documents.i need to confirm an infor which i can only get from someone who lives is based in Austria can and tell me the truth.Pls reach me with this email add, boldme1245@yahoo.com
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by kingdemej: 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2012
@nnamod
i got my admission @jku linz in Austria last year and i applied for a visa in India were i have been residing for almost 2 years, i submitted my application on 8th of December 2011,they told me it will take 6 to 8weeks and if there is any required document needed i will be informed but till now i got nothing ,not even a message from the home office in Austria i mailed the embassy here in India they told my visa is under process that i will be informed accordingly,please what do you think i should,though am still patience and have hope.but to me is getting to long for the visa to come out.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by nnamod(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2012
Demej, you have to just wait and see. With the Austrian consulate you never know. I suggest you just wait as you have already enquired and got a responce. This delay might mean that they are actually taking your application seriously ( maybe lookin for a reason to refuse). I think the prospect is positive. As long as your documents and finance are ok you need not fear much. For anyone trying to apply to Austria it is important to have at least 1 year in between application and actuall study resumption time. They use the delay strategy a lot. Good luck mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by kingdemej: 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2012
@nnamod
Thanks i really appreciate your reply ,the lord is my strength.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by futurewise11(m): 12:46am On Mar 18, 2012
sha_boy: @callygood. Concerning Austrain schools and Asutrian student visas, please all what u said is true but don't give the impression to people it is very mystical. When u talk of 1 yr insurance prior to visa approval, i kind of doubt that because u will obviously get a 1 once u arrive there, so its optional, and u can get it for say, few weeks or 3 months in advance,

Concerning the 9000Euro, that's why i decided to share my humble experience here so that people should do things right and don't be scared. When u go for visa application at Asutrian embassy with someone's bank statement and you have no legal authority to prove that he has formally authorised u to use the bank statement what do u expect

Please, where its ur sister, father, mother etc etc, if ur to use somebody's bank statement for visa application, make sure to obtain an Oath from the supreme court during which the person swears that he or she will take care of everything. When u do that they will not be talking of "personal account" crap again, so what out!!!!

Please, those who are looking forward for studies in Austria, please good luck and hope i m cleared u all. I have been there, but still waiting for visa as well, but never ask of any personal account crap,

Good luck
@sha boy,ashiwaju,all.
Can a student use a self personal statement account of that 2m.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by abagadingus: 11:43am On Jul 06, 2012
Goodday, pls i'm new here and quite interested in this conversation. @ sha_boi i wud love to get some more info from you if you would pls contact me on- kifordu@gmail.com, i'll be grateful.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by judeosakue: 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2012
Please wuld like to know if the austrian embassy do accept a sponsors dormiciliary acct statement with a right to use
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by henrykissingero: 2:17pm On Jan 07, 2013
In studying in Austria, how many people are expected to sponsor a person?
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by foreignstudy: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2013
When you want to study in Austria we can help you, I am austrian citizen and i know how it works. I know it takes time and i know what we have to do when the embassy makes problem, please have no fear to contact us.
I know it takes between 3 and 6 Month until you get your visa and it is also a residence for one year. Students are allowed to work in Austria. I know that the life is cheaper than in Uk, the school fees is only 800,-- euros for one year. You don't need to speak german and you can learn the language in Austria and you have two year time to make it.
So when you want to study in Austria please contact us www.foreignstudy4you.com
Now it is the best time to start with the admisson, please don't wait until the last day.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by roksonalan: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
Hello the school i am applying for in Austria request i legalize my Neco certificate at the Austria embassy before they can give me admission in the university. Please how much does it cost to legalize just my Neco at the Austrian embassy Abuja? Anybody with information
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by foreignstudy: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2013
Hello,
please go to my homepage www.foreignstudy4you.com I am austrian and i know how it works and I will give you all the informations you need. I am an austrian businesslady and I can help you. On my homepage you will finde my name and emailadress and also a pickture from me. We have a full concept that we help our students from the time to come in contact with us and also when they are here in Austria.
Please there is no school in austria where you need no legalisation of your papers.

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by youngbayur: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
sha_boy:

LEGALIZATION FOR STUDENT VISA - DOCUMENTS REQUIRED

NB: Applicant should mark X against the documents he/she has submitted to the Embassy

• Birth Certificate issued from Local Government or certified true copy from register of birth
• NPC Attestation of Birth and affidavit of age for persons born before 1992
• NPC Birth Certificate for persons born after 1992
• Affidavit of Bachelor-hood or Spinster-hood or Marriage Certificate if married
• Names and Addresses of Schools attended with the period of attendance
• Certificates obtained (Original to be shown to the Embassy)
• Letter of Confirmation from Institution attended in Nigeria in case of Higher Degree
• Letter of Eligibility from the Ministry of National Education, Abuja
• Names / Addresses / Telephone numbers of parents / guardian / paternal / maternal relations / siblings
• Evidence of Admission
• Letter / Affidavit of means / Bank Statement of sponsor confirming sponsorship
• Baptismal Certificate
• Police Character Certificate
.... Can i furge the bank state of acct and how much must be in d account ?
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by WiziAgozie(m): 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
for MOE & MFA SERVICES WE GET IT DONE... SAVE YOU STRESS... TIME.ACCOMMODATION COST wisdomjoseph@gmail. com
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by derrydett: 7:10pm On Sep 17, 2015
i want to apply to schools in austria early year.

someone should guide me thru the application process.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by derrydett: 7:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
i have searched for schools and found some and i want to fillin application.

ur thoughts
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by Paskilo44: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2015
I have not applied or giving admission any school in Austrial but intend.just want to get the clear info before i move.though i have someone there who intend to help me out.he has asked me to go to the M.F.A.abj for d legalization of my documents then proceed to the austrian embassy for verication and the rest.i intend go to abuja by sunday against monday.yes i understand that some school request for a legalised documents from MFA before they can offer you admission but my confussion now is do i hv to go to d embassy when i hv not applied or giving admission from any school in Austrial to pay the 120k for lawyer verification and application of visa.pls anybody with a clear info can clear me here.tnks
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by slyswae01: 12:21am On Jul 07, 2016
shaboy:

Please, to be honest with you, call the embassy in abuja if u have ur acceptance letter already and start ur visa processing immediately. Its proper to get ur information first hand.
Re: Study In Austria.fast Admission,no Legalisation, As Low As 2500 Euros,english by yomyjoe(m): 6:50am On Nov 16, 2016
Hello guys, pls advise me on how to go about how to show proof of financial means from myself and my sponsor during the visa application. People talk about how they did their legalisation, authentication, police report, medical but nobody is saying anything about how the showed proof of financial means for the visa application.
So if anyone is reading this, pls jus advise us how you did yours OR if you have plans to apply to, how do you wanna do it.

how do you guys wanna show proof of financial means from your sponsor and yourself during your visa application. Do you wanna present your own account and the account of your sponsor in our naija bank. OR do you wanna use a savings book in account in Austria OR declaration of a guarantee of a person living in Austria OR Purchase of a travellers cheques

how do you wanna go about it pls.

@foreignstudy @sha_boy @callygood

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Research Topics For Your Projects, Thesis, Etc. For All Nigerians / Unilag Pg 2019 Thread / Get Free Scholarship Education In Sweden & Cananda Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.