Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! (2160 Views)

Beware: Tecno Phantom 8 Post Update Issue / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner / Infinix Note 3 Nougat Update Issue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
My fingerprint set up, now any thumb from anyone can open my phone... Is this a software error or something?
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by ShunTecnoInfinix: 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2020
go to carlcare bro
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
ShunTecnoInfinix:
go to carlcare bro
undecided embarassed :- cry
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by myenvironalert(m): 10:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
So you guys still go ahead to buy these problems called phones. Mtcheew!
Pls go to carlcare Don't disturb us!!

6 Likes

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by CANDYDADDY(m): 10:27pm On Jun 04, 2020

Una dey craze ,una no see many reviews about transsion and still go ahead

i fit nak u hammer for una skull

6 Likes

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
myenvironalert:
So you guys still go ahead to buy these problems called phones. Mtcheew!

Pls go to carlcare
Don't disturb us!!
just needed a phone to support my mi phone undecided
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
CANDYDADDY:

Una dey craze ,una no see many reviews about transsion and still go ahead

i fit nak u hammer for una skull
undecided
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Mike23r: 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
[quote author=Jeffy1206 post=90319164]My fingerprint set up, now any thumb from anyone can open my phone... Is this a software error or something?[/qu

it not new
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Wizywiz(m): 10:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Op sorry ooo.....shey X warriors don warn una about transsion...
SunshineV and drjprince are u seeing what am sawing

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by edoairways: 11:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
All these propaganda will not work
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by iamdrduru: 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Op I bought the infinix note 7 on Monday. It's a good phone. No issues. Even the fingerprint issue you're talking about I'm not experiencing it.

It pains me the way people bash the IN7 without using it.

I'm very sure you don't have any IN7. You just want to post something bad about the phone

4 Likes

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 1:14am On Jun 05, 2020
iamdrduru:
Op I bought the infinix note 7 on Monday. It's a good phone. No issues. Even the fingerprint issue you're talking about I'm not experiencing it.

I'm very sure you don't have any IN7. You just want to post something bad about the phone
guy stop that... have u updated security update on ur phone? Do that and get back to me. I also bought mine on the 3rd too undecided
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 1:18am On Jun 05, 2020
edoairways:
All these propaganda will not work
which propaganda? My brother just came back from work only to unlock my phone with his thumb... infact all his prints are opening my phone including mine cry
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 1:20am On Jun 05, 2020
iamdrduru:

I posted an add to sell the phone but moderators remove the ad.
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by iamdrduru: 2:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Jeffy1206:
guy stop that... have u updated security update on ur phone? Do that and get back to me. I also bought mine on the 3rd too undecided

Funny you. No be only security update. No updates has been sent for the IN7.

Stop talking in rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2020
iamdrduru:

Stop talking in rubbish
you are the one with the rubbish bruh

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:35am On Jun 05, 2020
iamdrduru:

Stop talking in rubbish
angry so what's that? undecided

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 6:43am On Jun 05, 2020
Thanks everyone for not helping I have settled the problem...for those who think I made a mistake of buying infinix, stop the hate cos I'm also a mi user, Samsung other devices excerpt iPhone grin. And for those who think that every issue posted about Tecno or infinix is to sabotage, repent too so that you will not turn down ur broda in need undecided
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by seunfly: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by OgThanos: 7:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Thanks everyone for not helping I have settled the problem...for those who think I made a mistake of buying infinix, stop the hate cos I'm also a mi user, Samsung other devices excerpt iPhone grin. And for those who think that every issue posted about Tecno or infinix is sabotage, repent too so that you will turn down ur broda in need undecided
Great.
How did you now come about it?
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by myenvironalert(m): 8:13am On Jun 05, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Thanks everyone for not helping I have settled the problem...for those who think I made a mistake of buying infinix, stop the hate cos I'm also a mi user, Samsung other devices excerpt iPhone grin. And for those who think that every issue posted about Tecno or infinix is sabotage, repent too so that you will turn down ur broda in need undecided

New phone wey you buy and you Don dey resolve issues. You never see anything yet

5 Likes

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by naijasensei: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2020
Jeffy1206:

Hi, I will advice that you post what you did to solve the problem in order to help other users that might encounter the same issue. Perchance, those on the Infinix thread might also post it there to help others.
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2020
OgThanos:

Great.
How did you now come about it?
I turned off the smart lock. That solved it.

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2020
myenvironalert:

New phone wey you buy and you Don dey resolve issues. You never see anything yet
it's not much of a problem bruh. Stop the hate. I wish to enjoy this phone as I enjoyed the MI Max too�
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 9:23am On Jun 05, 2020
naijasensei:

Hi, I will advice that you post what you did to solve the problem in order to help other users that might encounter the same issue. Perchance, those on the Infinix thread might also post it there to help others.
thanks already done.

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by jnoz23(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2020
Nokia 7 dey there, you no buy! you carry the same money go buy expensive rubbish. U neva see anything

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by AngryIgboMan: 10:52am On Jun 05, 2020
Jeffy1206:
it's not much of a problem bruh. Stop the hate. I wish to enjoy this phone as I enjoyed the MI Max too�

MI Max indeed.... undecided undecided undecided

You Xiaomi fanboys are so useless eh?

I pity anybody that will fall for your cheap, worthless propaganda of hatred against Techno and Infinix.

Because honesty and decency is far from you people. Shameless things.

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Ellizsandra(f): 11:02am On Jun 05, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

I pity anybody that will fall for your cheap, worthless propaganda of hatred against Techno and Infinix.

Xiaomi fanboys are the most stupid set up people currently on internet. Let see how they last with their hatred against Tecno and infinix. Dem go tire. How many of their family members are even using xiaomi grin
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Ellizsandra(f): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2020
Jeffy1206:
Don't mind the idiot.. He is just a bloody pained ass fella
Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

hey young man watch what you say angry I have both phones on my hands and I wouldn't want to be caught in this una useless fights undecided

1 Like

Re: Fingerprint update issue. Problem solved! by Jeffy1206(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2020
jnoz23:
Nokia 7 dey there, you no buy! you carry the same money go buy expensive rubbish. U neva see anything
no vex but na my money na sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Activation Of Celtel Line For Gprs / "This Cheap Internet" A Blessing Or Curse For The Future ?? / Tecno AX8 Is Coming With Massive 6GB RAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.