Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test (1245 Views)

Chevron Aptitude Test Invite / Chevron Aptitude Test For The Position Of Petroleum Engineer / In Need Of Chevron Aptitute Test Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test by AkinUK: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2011
Hello,

Please can someone help me on the nature of Chevron Aptitude test. I have just got an email to come for aptitude test in London next weekend 29/01/2011.

I applied for a graduate position in IT.

Please, I need information on the type of the test whether it is going to be IT or general.

Please, any past questions, samples or hints on the test will be highly appreciated. My email is: lions.charity@yahoo.com
Re: Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test by sexibabes: 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
akin are you in the UK,am also going for the same test
good luck,did you get any materials yet
Re: Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test by blank(f): 5:51am On Jan 24, 2011
Its SHL style questions. There is usually numerical, verbal n den diagrams.
Re: Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test by sexibabes: 1:32pm On Jan 24, 2011
cheers
Re: Please, I Need Information About The Nature Of Chevron Aptitude Test by sexibabes: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2011
do you have an idea of the venue of the test in london

(1) (Reply)

A Good Professional Qualification For A Computer Science Student. / Standard Chartered Graduate Trainee And Other Vacancies / Nnpc Document Upload Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.