Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,391 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) (97597 Views)

Two Men Found Dead After They Were Kidnapped By Gunmen In Anambra State (photos) / Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Girl Who Was Raped By Lecturer And His Son Has Died. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
I hope and pray this year June will be free of negativity.. bcus June is always fill with what one will not like to hear..

Maybe that's y those born in June are just too stubborn and brutal, I don't kn.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Yakubu113: 6:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
I don't really know why some men even rape women, men are suppose to respect and cherish women after all we all came to this world through a woman i think people that get involve in rape are people with mental problem because it doesn't feel normal at all.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Olas00(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmm! Just sicking hearing rape matter everyday. May God be with you
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by majamajic(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
deco22:
shut up, stupid rapist. You are disgusting.

U are the main rapist here bro , we know u guys
Always form online , una always dey pretend , meanwhile inside room , una go dey behave
Get out sir !
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by flyforall: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Dailymice:
As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook
This post took a lot of courage,Its well with you.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=149165050010103&id=100047498255936
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
God protect my daughter
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by OVB123: 7:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
I have always said this, and I will continue to say it: "I can not rape a lady not be because my manhood is not functioning but because i have sisters and I will not be happy if any man dare to rape them, I will not take it likely with the person, so why must I rape another person's sister or daughter." In summary, don't do unto others, what u will not like others to do to u.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Auntyesther(f): 7:54pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is my story
But God loves!! We move
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Saintly01(m): 7:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
So so sad.

Someone enjoys 5 minutes of pleasure and leaves their victims with a life long trauma.

Rape is evil.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by letitrainnow(m): 8:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Sorry beautiful girl
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by blackboy(m): 8:07pm On Jun 05, 2020
What is the police saying or progress on their investigation.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by paix(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
alaira:
MAY GOD CONTINUE TO PROTECT US ALL.
Amen, stay blessed.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by paix(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
Xbee007:

You know what else can reduce it to the bearest minimum? Improved policing system that ensures all perpetrators are caught and punished accordingly. I'm sure the people who did this to her are roaming about freely now.
That's why the government should take stringent measures to punish the perpetrators pronto to avoid jungle justice.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2020
Eyaah
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by persius555(m): 9:00pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rapists will be lynched someday. It's only a matter of time. Men who can't subdue their sexual urge might as well end their life.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by ubee(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020
Lightangel64:
Lies lies lies, bloggers am done
Learn to do your own investigation quickly on sensational news like this before coming out to accuse a blogger of lying.
Immediately i saw this news i was very interested in determining whether it's authentic news, so just a couple of clicks on the internet and voila! I found the victim's profile on FB and authenticated the story.

Don't be quick to accuse when you are not 100 percent certain.

1 Like

Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by LastProphet: 10:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
habsydiamond:
I thank God for your life that you were able to pull through. it takes God's intervention for some people to come back from being raped psychologically and serious counseling. i will continue to say it. rape is no different to murder. some may think life is not lost, but what if the mind is lost? depression can set-in leading to something else such like suicide and many others. May God help rape victims to pull through and rise again from their shells.

When will educated Africans get over this God theory? So God helps rape victims come out of trauma but he can't stop rapists from wreaking havoc? God is not as involved in human affairs as we are inclined to think, the evidence points to the contrary
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Moode(m): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2020
Dailymice:
As shared by Talking Esther on Facebook

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=149165050010103&id=100047498255936
hmm so sorry for the whole experience.. We guys should try and do better you know women deserves more than this, besides there are tons of girls outside that are willing for you to go down with them for a very small token
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Vulcan24(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2020
horrible things will continue to happen as policing is left to the black cowards who only jump upandan after crime has been committed

however these are still robbers and they should be differentiated from sexual assaulters
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2020
CalvinGaye:
Hmm! Na waa o!

E be like Rape-demic don start for Zoo.

Females should very be careful these days. Even Males oh!(u may Neva know).

Lol! It's interesting how all these reports on RAPE started emanating all of a sudden.

All sounding PITIFUL and PATHETICALLY SAD

People who refer to Nigeria as a zoo, I consider them mentally sick
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:43am On Jun 06, 2020
LastProphet:

When will educated Africans get over this God theory? So God helps rape victims come out of trauma but he can't stop rapists from wreaking havoc? God is not as involved in human affairs as we are inclined to think, the evidence points to the contrary
if death penalty or life sentence is attached to rape.... it should decrease the act if not eradicate it. i guess
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by LastProphet: 12:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
habsydiamond:
if death penalty or life sentence is attached to rape.... it should decrease the act if not eradicate it. i guess

Thanks my brother that's a solid solution right there not all these fairytales
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by raymondhill: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
God who has kept you alive will see you through and make you an inspiration to many in your lifetime. You are loved and cherished by me and other God fearing people in the world. Dream new dreams. Have a bigger vision. Keep your mental attitude positive at all times.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by saasala(m): 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
paix:
Your money, love and time for your children cannot stop such things from happening. Only God's protection can.

Stop that God's protection bullshit before I give you headbutt from here. Are you not talking about the same God who shut his ears against the cries of several victims who are even born again Christians?

Money and love in this case is more important than your God's protection 'cos it doesn't even exist.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by paix(m): 8:34am On Jun 07, 2020
saasala:

Stop that God's protection bullshit before I give you headbutt from here. Are you not talking about the same God who shut his ears against the cries of several victims who are even born again Christians?

Money and love in this case is more important than your God's protection 'cos it doesn't even exist.
We're in a democratic society, you're entitled to your opinion. If God shut His ears to the cries of the Christians, how come MONEY didn't answer the cries of some of the rich when they were in a crisis? Have you not heard that some people were kidnapped and killed even when the ransom had been paid? Why did the money not save them?
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by saasala(m): 11:39am On Jun 07, 2020
paix:
We're in a democratic society, you're entitled to your opinion. If God shut His ears to the cries of the Christians, how come MONEY didn't answer the cries of some of the rich when they were in a crisis? Have you not heard that some people were kidnapped and killed even when the ransom had been paid? Why did the money not save them?

Have you not heard that some people were kidnapped and killed even when their families prayed and fasted? Why did God not save them?
--------------------

See bro, sh1t happens in life. Bad luck and good luck are more real than prayers. Sh1t can happen to anyone irrespective of how rich or prayerful
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by paix(m): 1:38pm On Jun 07, 2020
saasala:

Have you not heard that some people were kidnapped and killed even when their families prayed and fasted? Why did God not save them?
--------------------

See bro, sh1t happens in life. Bad luck and good luck are more real than prayers. Sh1t can happen to anyone irrespective of how rich or prayerful
That's true, though.
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by ArcToyin(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2020
ContractKiller:
sad

Sorry for your plight and glory be to God for you overcoming such a tragedy.
But what kind of father sends his TWO daughters to go and buy diesel in the night? Where I stay, once it's 7 o'clock nobody sets foot outdoors unless there's an extreme emergency.

Undoubtedly the evil rapists/kidnappers ought to be apprehended and executed before a firing squad, but your father didn't behave responsibly.

Honestly, most of these rapes are caused by parental negligence. Despite, the widespread of the ugly situation, you will still see some teenagers roaming the street at night in the name of "my mother send me mesaage".
Re: Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2020
I condemn this heinous act, no matter what does to you, a real man doesn't rape talkless of killing.

I dont really know if really we have human beings or wild untamed beasts as humans amongst us.

God have mercy.

quote author=rosy1992 post=90340469]This act is heinous.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.