Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA (5457 Views)

Trump During BLM Protest VS When His Supporters Invaded The US Capitol / Violence Erupts In DC As Million MAGA Protesters And Antifa Brawl / Americans Take Charge As Arizona Residents Run ANTIFA, BLM Out Of Their Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 10:56am On Jun 05, 2020
Adam Rothstein is the Jew coordinating the street riots.

He is the one mobilizing thugs for BLM and ANTIFA riots.

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Binikingdowm: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2020
Mumu nigerian, better face your shit hole and let AdOS solve their problems how they know best

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2020
So the Blacks of America are burning and looting their communities under the coordination of a privileged Jewish Communist who has extensive links to George Soros, the Clintons and Obama.

But the Jews don't want them rioting in their neighborhood.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by boyjo: 11:06am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiBalaka:
Adam Rothstein is the Jew coordinating the street riots.

He is the one mobilizing thugs for BLM and ANTIFA riots.
Chai! Na wa.
They are convinced that they are wise but God catches them in their craftiness!

And my dear poor Blacks are so damn trusting.
Is it trust now or, they would do anything for money?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:09am On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Binikingdowm:
Mumu nigerian, better face your shit hole and let AdOS solve their problems how they know best
[/s]

The Blacks of America are fools.

The very people that enslaved them are the ones holding them ransom in their ghettos with welfare.

Blacks are the Almajiris of America and the Jew is America's Fulani.

7 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:10am On Jun 05, 2020
In 1860, the peak of slavery, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned 3,953,760 slaves.

http://www.civilwarhome.com/population1860.htm

http://www.civil-war.net/pages/1860_census.html

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.

Who where they?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2020
There were 200,000 jews in the US in 1860.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jewish-population-in-the-united-states-nationally

40% of 200,000 = 80,000

So 80,000 jews owned slaves.

393,975 - 80,000 = 313,975 non-jews owned slaves.

80,000 jew slave owners

313,975 non-jew slave owners

Thus, at a minimum, 26% of all slave owners were jews, despite being just a minuscule 0.7% of the population. The actual percentage was likely much higher.

1 Share

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by boyjo: 11:13am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiBalaka:

That's just 1.4% of the total population that owned slaves.

Who where they?

Modified:
Okay, I don see your answer.
Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Binikingdowm: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

The Blacks of America are fools.

The very people that enslaved them are the ones holding them ransom in their ghettos with welfare.

Blacks are the Almajiris of America and the Jew is America's Fulani.
while you from a shit hole country are dying to go to the country they built, face your country problems

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by boyjo: 11:18am On Jun 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:
while you from a shit hole country are dying to go to the country they built, face your country problems

Please why is a Jew heading BLM?

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Who bought slaves and had them imported to the US? The mega plantations. Who owned and ran the mega plantations? Pic related.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Binikingdowm:
[/s]

After the exaggerations and outright lies surrounding the Holohoax, the biggest redpill jews desperately attempt to hide from the goyim is their role in the African slave trade.

90%+ of the Africa to North America slave trade was a jewish enterprise.

The bible on the subject: http://onlinebooks.library.upenn.edu/webbin/book/lookupid?key=olbp66186

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxVjBxjX-4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sst5Z5_5akg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Aa3Wu6ocV0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUXoOiSXYDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7VkQSb7JlI
Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Binikingdowm: 11:20am On Jun 05, 2020
boyjo:

Please why is a Jew heading BLM?
why is northen cabal sponsoring Boko Haram? Why are your leaders sending fulanis from other countries to kill you??.

Better face your country problems
Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:26am On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Binikingdowm:
why is northen cabal sponsoring Boko Haram? Why are your leaders sending fulanis from other countries to kill you??.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:28am On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Binikingdowm:

[/s]

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by boyjo: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:

Sorry o, Na CAN wan sponsor Boko Haram before?

Man is social, they care not only for their nuclear Family but the Community and world at large.

If you don't have answer to the question, humbly admit so that people who have the answers can possibly help you out.

Why is a Jew heading BLM?

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:49am On Jun 05, 2020
The Jews were the first plantation owners in the Americas. They came to Brazil and Cuba and started the first plantations after Spain kicked them out. They will later expand their plantation model to America.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Hoephase: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2020
Op I am beginning to suspect you between 4th of June and today you have made a lot of posts on this issue and have created at least three threads related to George Floyd death.

That is quite a lot please on whose payroll are you on?

I understand the work you are trying to do but you have to declare any conflicting interest on your part so we can make informed decisions.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 05, 2020
Binikingdowm:

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 11:54am On Jun 05, 2020
Hoephase:
Op I am beginning to suspect you between 4th of June and today you have made over 900 posts.

That is quite a lot please on whose payroll are you on?

I understand the work you are trying to do but you have to declare any conflicting interest on your part so we can make informed decisions.

I am here to educate you.

My reward to see you freed from your mental prison of ignorance is that we will all have a better society.

I am here to expose the cancer of the world - the Jew.

I started my crusade to warn our Igbo brothers to be wary of the satanic alliance betwen Kanu and the Jews.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Hoephase: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2020
AntiBalaka:

I am here to educate you.

My reward to see you freed from your mental prison of ignorance is that we will all have a better society.

I am here to expose the cancer of the world - the Jew.

I started my crusade to warn our Igbo brothers to be wary of the satanic alliance betwen Kanu and the Jews.

The truth is coming out.

The only group of people that openly call the Jews the cancer of the world are the Muslims.

So you are running your propaganda on the back of a dead black man same thing you accuse the Jews of.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hoephase:

The truth is coming out.

The only group of people that openly call the Jews the cancer of the world are the Muslims.

So you are running your propaganda on the back of a dead black man same thing you accuse the Jews of.

Before there were Muslims there was Christian awareness of the Jewish serpent.

Go and read up on Martin Luther's The Jews and their lies.

The greatest swindle to have happened to the Church is to create the paradoxical Judeo-Christian herritage.

Jews have never and will never be an ally to Christians as they hate us more than even pagan worshippers.

FYI, Islam was invented by Jews to rid the middle-east of Christians.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Hoephase: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Before there were Muslims there was Christian awareness of the Jewish serpent.

Go and read up on Martin Luther's The Jews and their lies.

The greatest swindle to have happened to the Church is to create the paradoxical Judeo-Christian herritage.

Jews have never and will never be an ally to Christians as they hate us more than even pagan worshippers.

FYI, Islam was invented by Jews to rid the middle-east of Christians.

So you are saying that you are not Muslims?

Can you open a thread on how the Jews created Islam and their reason for that?

We can take this conversation there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hoephase:

So you are saying that you are not Muslims?

Can you open a thread on how the Jews created Islam and their reason for that?

We can take this conversation there.

I have already and I will be posting the links here for you.

Let me dig it out for you.
Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 12:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
HISTORY OF PALESTINE
614-1096 C.E.
From the Accession of the Mahomedans to that of the Europeans.
By Rabbi Joseph Schwarz, 1850

Rabbi Shallum, son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, aka Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik.

Abu Bakr, became the first Caliph, and was in fact son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, who perceiving a dreadful predicament, sent Rabbi Shallum to Mahomed, and told him to offer his submission, friendship, and services, and endeavor to enter with him into a friendly compact. Mahomed accepted Rabbi Shallum’s proposition with pleasure, conceived a great affection for him, and took his daughter, Aisha, a handsome young child, for wife; he made him also a general in his army, and gave him the name of Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik, literally:

The father of the maiden, the descendant of the righteous; this means, that of all his wives, who were either widows or divorced women, this one was the only one who had never been married before, and then she was the granddaughter of the celebrated chief of the captivity; therefore, the descendant of the righteous.

This occurrence induced Mahomed to give up his terrible intention to destroy the Jews in his country, and thus did Rabbi Shallum save his people.

Sage Al-Suyuti relates a description of Abu Bakr: "He was a man with fair skin, thin, emaciated, with a sparse beard, a slightly hunched frame, sunken eyes and protruding forehead, and the bases of his fingers were hairless." He was the foremost genealogist of the Quraysh and the best of them at interpreting dreams after the Prophet. His caliphate lasted two years and three months in which he opened up the lands of Syria and Iraq for the Muslims, suppressed apostasy among the Arab tribes, and fought the pseudo-Prophets al-Aswad al-`Ansi.

Jews created Islam and control it. Abu Bakr, Mohammed's General and father in-law was a Jew.
Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Daverytimes(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2020
How is a fool like this allowed to open up threads like this? Or is it the mods are too lazy to delete conspiracy nonsense?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 12:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
Daverytimes:
How is a fool like this allowed to open up threads like this? Or is it the mods are too lazy to delete conspiracy nonsense?

Project veritas released a documentary exposing those behind the recently classified Domestic Terror group, ANTIFA.

Adam Rothstein was identified as the top commander of ANTIFA and you are calling it conspiracy theory?

And you are the fool .

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by Daverytimes(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Project veritas released a documentary exposing those behind the recently classified Domestic Terror group, ANTIFA.

Adam Rothstein was identified as the top commander of ANTIFA and you are calling it conspiracy theory?

And you are the fool .

My brother, go and drink some bleach and clean your mouth, it stinks.
Antifa is NOT an organization, there is NO LEADER.
White supremacists have been arrested for posing as Antifa and propagating nonsense like you, am thinking I should send the government you IP address. Keep posting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
Daverytimes:

My brother, go and drink some bleach and clean your mouth, it stinks.
Antifa is NOT an organization, there is NO LEADER.
White supremacists have been arrested for posing as Antifa and propagating nonsense like you, am thinking I should send the government you IP address. Keep posting.
[/s]
Re: Meet The Jew Heading BLM And ANTIFA by AntiBalaka: 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Russia is Sending Troops To Syria - Is This The New Cold War, Or World War III? / Queen Elizabeth's Death:Africans Blast Queen Elizabeth On BBC (photos) / 40 African Nations Have Recognised Libya’s Interim Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.