Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? (5766 Views)

Whole Female Hostel Comes Out To See Lady Collect Valentine Gifts / Spit That Comes Out After People Sleep / Nigerian Man Visited A Museum In Turkey, Saw Charcoal Iron, Black & White TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Bjteensdes24: 8:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders, I searched for this word am used to 'Cerliser' or so where the exhaust (smoke) of a car comes out but just got to know there isn't such word Or is it what most of us have known it to be called from childhood till now? Please what is the appropriate word for it, What is it called?

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by PricyTech: 8:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exhaust pipe

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Authoreety: 8:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
PricyTech:
Exhaust pipe
Seconded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by andyguy2k1(m): 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
silencer

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Bjteensdes24: 8:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
andyguy2k1:
silencer
Oh! Your own word spelling is even different from mine. Don't really think is the right word at all bro

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Bjteensdes24: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
PricyTech:
Exhaust pipe
Wow..thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Toluwarnih(m): 8:37pm On Jun 05, 2020
The thing worked as both silencer qnd exhaust pipe since its absence in a vehicle results in much noise and also a difficulty in releasing the gases

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Authoreety: 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
CERLISER kwa?

Silas mana nko?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by rtdCivilservant: 8:59pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
Hello Nairalanders, I searched for this word am used to 'Cerliser' or so where the exhaust (smoke) of a car comes out but just got to know there isn't such word Or is it what most of us have known it to be called from childhood till now? Please what is the appropriate word for it, What is it called?
Silencer or muffler is the structure in a drum, while the pipe that vents out the fume is called the 'exhaust pipe'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Benediktejike: 9:16pm On Jun 05, 2020
Silencer.. As in "silence"... To reduce the noise coming from the engine during combustion
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
lol its called the exhaust pipe and not that thing you said���
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by paix(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
It is called car chimney.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Olatara(f): 11:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
Authoreety:
CERLISER kwa?

Silas mana nko?
Did you read Silas Marner's?
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Johnrayban: 11:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Bjteensdes24:
it is exhaust pipe. it is called silencer mostly by Nigerians sha. But it is called silencer for a reason because if the pipe commot d car go dey make plenty noise just like a gun silencer it reduces the sound of shooting.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by ElasticStone(m): 12:15am On Jun 06, 2020
Op, It is the dick of the car grin

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 06, 2020
Authoreety:
CERLISER kwa?

Silas mana nko?

I weak o grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Nobody: 3:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Olatara:
Did you read Silas Marner's?

Silas the unfortunate fella
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Birniwa(m): 4:31am On Jun 06, 2020
Technically in auto terms, you call it Silencer or Muffler.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by legionISproteus: 4:53am On Jun 06, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Anus

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by phemmyfour: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2020
According to Kazeem dico (especially the one from Ibadan): Its called Salencer

Account to Oxford dico: Exhaust pipe

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2020
OMG... did someone just ask this sort of question sad

*Closing my eyes with my palm*
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by ubcandid(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2020
paix:
It is called car chimney.
Lol. I agree for the OP's sake.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by DrBrainstorm(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2020
Na car tail grin
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by diziki: 7:33am On Jun 06, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Exhaust pipe.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by foxxydude: 7:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Tail Pipe
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by paix(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2020
ubcandid:

Lol. I agree for the OP's sake.
That means you have a contrary opinion.
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by falcon01: 8:05am On Jun 06, 2020
Bjteensdes24:

Oh! Your own word spelling is even different from mine. Don't really think is the right word at all bro
exhaust pipe or silencer
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by comradodavido(m): 8:13am On Jun 06, 2020
EXHAUST PIPE
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by Stewart883(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
So na this stupid question they trend
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by sofiscatedmoron: 9:09am On Jun 06, 2020
Its called cars cigerate
Re: What Is The Name Of That Iron Pipe Under The Car Where Smoke Comes Out Called? by psalmprodigy(m): 9:39am On Jun 06, 2020
Let's kuku give it a name instead

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPDC/SEPLAT Undergraduate Scholarship Awards 2014 / Admission Into Laspotech Without Jamb Or Post -utme / Peter Obi will defeat Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso in 2023 presidential election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.