Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise (16671 Views)

Those Who Drank From This Refrigerator Are Legends.. / I Just Bought 12.5kg Gas At 9,250 Naira & This Happened / I Need Your Candid Advise Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by 1Alex: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:
Greetings,

I just Bought this Refrigerator ( Hisense Product) today but it doesn't have external condenser and it's making the body of the refrigerator to be hot....

Am just not comfortable with it.

Please I need your Candid advise.....Does refrigerators with internal condensers last and How good is Hisense product(s) ?

I bought one like this in 2007,with internal condenser, i am still using it with no issues till today. Mine is Royal product.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by anthonyuncle(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
suco01:

Not all new products come with external condenser, all new refrigerator and freezers has an inbuilt fan attach to the compressor. This diagram will help you to know what's it means by inbuilt condenser. Note inbuilt condenser doesn't mean it is place on the body. 2nd and 3rd frame shows how an inbuilt compressor is in a refrigerator.

da oil on ur head will never run dry
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by suco01(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2020
anthonyuncle:

da oil on ur head will never run dry

Amen and you too sir
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by PaulH07: 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
bigl:

If possible, pls return it and get one with external condenser fins.

My neighbour bought one LG deep freezer like that and the freezer has cooling issues!

We bought ours and i ensured it had the external condenser! And it works like a charm.

You may decide to keep it but be prepared to buy external fan to blow the compressor cos it will get very hot while working which is what u are experiencing!

Sorry can you give advice on Scanfrost SFUC 360/400 Chillers? Something like the picture below. I plan buying it for my Bar business purpose, and would love to verify it's reliability.

Thanks.

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by PaulH07: 2:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
suco01:

Not all new products come with external condenser, all new refrigerator and freezers has an inbuilt fan attach to the compressor. This diagram will help you to know what's it means by inbuilt condenser. Note inbuilt condenser doesn't mean it is place on the body. 2nd and 3rd frame shows how an inbuilt compressor is in a refrigerator.

Sorry can you give advice on Scanfrost SFUC 360/400 Chillers? Something like the picture below. I plan buying it for my Bar business purpose, and would love to verify it's reliability.

Thanks.

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by PaulH07: 3:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:

Ok bro...just wanna return it and pickup Haier Thermocool or Scanfrost....Am the Waka Waka type,I no dey stay one place,as such...I cook and refrigerate always and I heard dx particular product can't freeze for a long period of time

Thoo Haier Thermocool and Scanfrost are more expensive but I will like to go for one of it based on recommendation

Which did you eventually go for, and if Scanfrost, have you been enjoying it?
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by PaulH07: 3:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
bigl:

Haier Thermocool is a good brand. I use their chest freezer!

U won't go wrong with that but whatever brand u finally settle for, ensure it has the cooling fins at the back to avoid stories that touch!

Then test it! Once its heating up, DO NOT BUY sir!

A good fridge or freezer does not need to heat up while working!

Ignore all these cooling engineers who are shouting upandan and buy what will give u peace of mind!

Thanks.

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by PaulH07: 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
iwinnie:

very nice, I bought it 2years plus now
it freezes fast and also retain coolness when there's no light.
I also got one for my mum and she loves it too.
my neighbor has it as well.
but buy from a reliable vendor o.

Abeg which reliable vendor can one get this?

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by suco01(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
PaulH07:

Thanks.

The only advise I can give is buy from accredited dealers
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by Lamanii22(f): 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eboski:
Op, please return it back, Hisense isn't a good product, go to their Facebook page and see for yourself how customers are complaining about the products, I am also a victim of their product, I bought curve tv from one of their showroom, the tv just went on blank within 6 months of useage, this people turned me for over two months telling me stories, last last I settled for an LG product, Hisense isn't a good product. forget about the price of the refrigerator.

Hisense is a good product oo... Been using their freezer for 5months and it has never disappointed.... Although we've got consistent power in our area... There was this time we had power problem in our area for like a week and it was still very cold....

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by NzeNaOgbunike(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
PaulH07:

Which did you eventually go for, and if Scanfrost, have you been enjoying it?

I went for Haier Thermocool....it's a nice product I must confess.

It freezes very fast

2 Likes

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by namiji2598: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2020
NzeNaOgbunike:
Greetings,

I just Bought this Refrigerator ( Hisense Product) today but it doesn't have external condenser and it's making the body of the refrigerator to be hot....

Am just not comfortable with it.

Please I need your Candid advise.....Does lolrefrigerators with internal condensers last and How good is Hisense product(s) ?

Na this kind fridge we dey use na, for almost 2_3 years now self.....abeg enien ur product
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by bigl: 12:39am On Nov 13, 2020
PaulH07:

Thanks.

My apologies for just replying since sir ...

To be honest, I've not used scanfrost before or any chiller ... I'll dig around for people's experiences and reply asap sir

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by PaulH07: 1:37am On Nov 13, 2020
bigl:

My apologies for just replying since sir ...

To be honest, I've not used scanfrost before or any chiller ... I'll dig around for people's experiences and reply asap sir

Thanks so much, expecting your feedback...

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by CarzAnn: 9:48am On Apr 21, 2021
Well, I don't know if this brand is good, you can read more information about it on the internet. But I do know that a good refrigerator shouldn't get hot. Maybe your refrigerator is defective. I have a Samsung, and I read that this is one of the top-rated refrigerators. It looks stylish and works great, but recently the ice maker broke down, and I'm looking for a reliable service to fix it. We bought our refrigerator 2 years ago, so the guarantee is no longer valid. While searching, I found a repair service on https://fixitthen.com, and I'm going to contact it. I've heard many good reviews about this service, and I hope that the ice maker repair will be inexpensive.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by JhyMedex: 11:45am On Feb 19, 2023
NzeNaOgbunike:

Ok bro...just wanna return it and pickup Haier Thermocool or Scanfrost....Am the Waka Waka type,I no dey stay one place,as such...I cook and refrigerate always and I heard dx particular product can't freeze for a long period of time

Thoo Haier Thermocool and Scanfrost are more expensive but I will like to go for one of it based on recommendation
Boss did you return the Hisense. If you didn't. What has your experience been with it so far.
Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by odimbannamdi(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2023
bigl:

If possible, pls return it and get one with external condenser fins.

My neighbour bought one LG deep freezer like that and the freezer has cooling issues!

We bought ours and i ensured it had the external condenser! And it works like a charm.

You may decide to keep it but be prepared to buy external fan to blow the compressor cos it will get very hot while working which is what u are experiencing!

Please, how does the external condenser fins look like? I am in the market for a deep freezer and I am doing my research now. Please advise me so I dont make a mistake. Everything don cost now... embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by bigl: 3:34pm On Sep 10, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Please, how does the external condenser fins look like? I am in the market for a deep freezer and I am doing my research now. Please advise me so I dont make a mistake. Everything don cost now... embarassed

It's something like this (check attached pix).

I observe freezers/fridge with it, work better cos the external condenser helps in removing heat from it

1 Share

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by odimbannamdi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2023
bigl:

It's something like this (check attached pix).

I observe freezers/fridge with it, work better cos the external condenser helps in removing heat from it

Oh! Interesting! Didn't know thats what it is called. Definitely a critical part of the referigerator. Thanks for clarifying

1 Like

Re: I Just Bought This Refrigerator....please I Need Your Candid Advise by bigl: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2023
odimbannamdi:

Oh! Interesting! Didn't know thats what it is called. Definitely a critical part of the referigerator. Thanks for clarifying

You're welcome ... me sef didn't know till i wanted to buy and checked out the name on google ....

Wish u a goodluck getting our freezer/fridge ... pls try to buy from official store of the brand u have in mind o! Fakes are too many!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Bathing A Baby And Changing Diaper(photo) / Why Are Mums, Women Always Placing Restrictions On Pot Of Soup?? / What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.