Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:25 AM

Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change (41163 Views)

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) / BREAKING!! Premier League Announces Changes To VAR / Alex Iwobi Confused After Coming On As Substitute. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
One overrated dumb league is about to kick start

I keep on saying it
Merge Epl, Italian league, Spanish league German league and french ligue one
I can bet my balls no EPL club will come out top ten not to talk of top four

1.As someone has said earlier, we already have a 'merged' league....the Chanpions and Europa leagues. Good enough for me.

2.Merging leagues is costly. One runs the risk of such a merged league being dominated by the top rich clubs. Then there is the transport costs,which might wipe out smaller clubs.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by saxietohgbaskie(m): 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
U mean liechester abi
Kingseex1:
I no want make one club wey the jersey na blue qualify for top4...
grin
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by MrCuteking(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
Imagine say Premier league be like French an Bundesliga, I for no dey watch match. How I go watch match weh I know how the league go still end.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by paperboi147: 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2020
Nice opinion by chelsea
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by waledeji(m): 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Igweeeee:
[s][/s]
Igweeeee koloba cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Cutefergieee: 1:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Stale news.. When their twitter account dey drop news per seconds..
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Sunnyja: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
extol1:
I thought this guy life is all about Nigeria politics and Buhari
Very soon, you will see " our darling daddy Lampard"!
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by crisubanijunior(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
The EPL is back. ✌�
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by crisubanijunior(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Sunnyja:
Very soon, you will see " our darling daddy Lampard"!

Lol...na Daddy GO things ni
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by ManirBK: 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
post=90357601:
Welcome Back The Best League in the world.

BLUES FOR LIFE!!!
true talk bro blues 4 life
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Proudlytips: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
ok
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by hamid6249: 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
You forgot how laliga giants use to pay UEFA , Chelsea barca 2009 ..PSG barca the one you won with 4-0 deficit ,madrid between offside goals ..you bunch of ojoro doing league
Beedude:

Same la li gor produced Sevilla who always trash Liverpool and recently trashed Man utd. Also produce Atletico madrid who has taken Chelsea and Liverpool as wives. We shouldn't even talk about the achievment of Barca and Madrid against EPL teams. And finally R.Madrid who have won 3 UCL in the last 4 yrs is also from LA LI GOR.

EPL a league Man city won with 16points 2yrs ago, Liverpool also leading with above 20points with 9 games remaining.
I think the league is weaker than Bundesliga
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Beedude(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
hamid6249:
You forgot how laliga giants use to pay UEFA , Chelsea barca 2009 ..PSG barca the one you won with 4-0 deficit ,madrid between offside goals ..you bunch of ojoro doing league
Now it is paying UEFA. Dis Sevilla and Atletico also paid UEFA to win several Europa Leagues in a row ?

A bad farmer blames his farm tools.

It takes the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man utd and Chelsea to drop to Europa league for an Epl team to win it. A competition neither Madrid nor Barca has participated since 2002.

When teams like Everton, Liecester, Wolves and co dont have a chance against Sevilla, Getafe and R. Sociedad.

EPL is entertaining but isn't the BEST.
Being the best isn't all about entertainment.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by hamid6249: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
So what's football being about...its damn entertainment and we are getting it ..at least EPLis not as boring as la li gor
Beedude:

Now it is paying UEFA. Dis Sevilla and Atletico also paid UEFA to win several Europa Leagues in a row ?

It takes the likes of Arsenal, Liverpool, Man utd and Chelsea to drop to Europa league for an Epl team to win it. A competition neither Madrid nor Barca has participated since 2002.

When teams like Everton, Liecester, Wolves and co dont have a chance against Sevilla, Getafe and R. Sociedad.

Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Beedude(m): 8:10pm On Jun 06, 2020
hamid6249:
So what's football being about...its damn entertainment and we are getting it ..at least EPLis not as boring as la li gor

I actually tot u will comeup with good points.

U don't even have an indept knowledge of the sport and league u claim to support.

I won't educate u on criterias used in knowing the best league since u already believe entertainment equals best.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by hamid6249: 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
Trying to ignore getting into unnecessary arguement doesn't mean I lack some knowledge about the sport ..the fact that EPL is the best when it comes to entertainment which football is all about is a hard pill to swallow for you la li gor fan ....epl has the most i individual champions league winners 6 or there about , remove real and barca from your la li gor list and tell me what remain of the useless league and there so remove the 5 consecutive ones Madrid won during the early. years cuz it ain't a formal competition then ..lastly put laligor team and EPL teams h2h and see who comes out in shining colours..
Beedude:

I actually tot u will comeup with good points.

U don't even have an indept knowledge of the sport and league u claim to support.

I won't educate u on criterias used in knowing the best league since u already believe entertainment equals best.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Beedude(m): 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
hamid6249:
Trying to ignore getting into unnecessary arguement doesn't mean I lack some knowledge about the sport ..the fact that EPL is the best when it comes to entertainment which football is all about is a hard pill to swallow for you la li gor fan ....epl has the most i individual champions league winners 6 or there about , remove real and barca from your la li gor list and tell me what remain of the useless league and there so remove the 5 consecutive ones Madrid won during the early. years cuz it ain't a formal competition then ..lastly put laligor team and EPL teams h2h and see who comes out in shining colours..
No one is arguing epl isn't entertaining. But the fact u won't admit to is that La Liga is better in terms of technicality and player growth.
U want to remove Barca and Madrid achievements but u want to count Liverpool's achievements.

Dont even go to H2H between La Liga teams and EPL. Google is ur friend.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by bassman007(m): 10:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Beedude:

Wolves won Espanyol 4-0 in the Europa league. They would definitely beat Getafe and Real Sociedad. Same with Leicester.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by bassman007(m): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Beedude:

Wolves beat Espanyol 4-0 in the Europa league. They would definitely beat Getafe and R. Sociedad. Same with Leicester.
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Beedude(m): 12:54am On Jun 07, 2020
bassman007:
Wolves won Espanyol 4-0 in the Europa league. They would definitely beat Getafe and Real Sociedad. Same with Leicester.
Espanyol should be 19th or 20th on league standing this season.
Man utd and Liverpool couldnt beat Sevilla in recent years despite being the most successful clubs in EPL.
I dont even need to mention the suffering of clubs like Man united, Man city, Arsenal and Tottenham in the hand of Barca.
Atletico destroyed Liverpool who didnt lose an EPL match since last year.
Only teams like Man united and Chelsea won Europa league for England in recent years. Teams with high revenue and investment than every La liga team except Madrid and Barca .
Tottenham were destroyed home and away by RB Liepzig.
EPL teams are local champions.
U should simply cover ur face.

The league is OVERHYPED just like ENGLAND National team
Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by Alabaarowolo: 8:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Nketiah hits hat-trick as Arsenal win big, shape up ahead Manchester City Premier League clash
Arsenal beat Championship strugglers Charlton Athletic 6-0 at the Emirates on Saturday, as a number of clubs stepped up their preparations for a Premier League return.
With the league set to resume on June 17 following the coronavirus lockdown, a number of clubs have been attempting to build up their players’ fitness and get used to the behind-closed doors conditions they can expect for competitive action.
https://www.blueprint.ng/nketiah-hits-hat-trick-as-arsenal-win-big-shape-up-ahead-manchester-city-premier-league-clash/

Re: Premier League Announces Substitute Rule Change by olukiesy(m): 4:29am On Jun 10, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnHvz2kAZwA

PLEASE LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE TO YOUTUBE CHANNEL, YOUR HARD SUPPORT REALLY COUNTS
flexyrule:
This is stale news na.
The suya guy is always promoting old things. Old meat, old news, old ideologies, old presidents...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON: Antonio Rudiger Celebrates Sierra Leone's Draw With Holders, Algeria / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM / Suarez Abusing Evra & Eto'o Mocked... Meet 5 Worst Moments Of Racism In Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.