Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,014 members, 7,835,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch (31914 Views)

Itel, Airtel Launch Itel A60, Africa's Most Affordable 4G Smartphone / Nigeria’s First Virtual Reality Documentary On Life In IDP Camps Makes Its Debut / Wow! My First Virtual Reality Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by jboixxx: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2020
Naijaarchive:

Lol ib to Abeokuta is not that far nah.... Max should be 2hrs
To and from (2 trips)? It's been long I plied that route though.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by nwajesus12(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2020
GTA v lovers, Olamide looks like Franklin in that picture
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by cassbeat(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:
From Onset, Itel has been mad and the madness never still stop.. They have laid a curse on Itel to be using 1g ram.. Stupid people, even that 16g storage, I don't trust them...

No matter how upgrade them upgrade Itel, I represent Team Tecno 4eva... Even infinix na stupid phone..

Tecno stands on the stage with iPhone, Huawei and Samsung.. Only Tecno spark 4 alone has 5g....

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

It is only a matter of time b4 users of iPhone changes to tecno.

Meanwhile: if you have an IPhone 6x or 7, kindly mention me, I Wana swap with my tecno spark 4... I need a better phone pls grin
Chai.....
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2020
na iPhone 11 series camera arrangement dem use grin grin

well, them know say some Nigerians go like this sha grin

btw,

Olamide is looking good and grown.
nigga dey enjoy life now.

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Warlayx: 8:35am On Jun 06, 2020
More like Itel P36 Fake and Itel P36 Fake pro angry

The specs is total bullshit... The phone sef looks like a TOU. Olamide just wan cash out ni

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Naijaarchive(m): 8:40am On Jun 06, 2020
jboixxx:
To and from (2 trips)? It's been long I plied that route though.

Oh i see if you are referring to that then you are absolutely right.... grin

When others are looking for ways to reduce the charge time... For example the Xiaomi redmi 8 beats this crap in every aspect still cost almost the same
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by skukimania(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2020
dammymyiIP:
one thing I tend to love about itel is the battery

Really? cheesy
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Xfemt(m): 8:49am On Jun 06, 2020
all of u talking rubbish here re mad

I don't get it
everybody get taste especially wen it comes to what I want to do
many of u here re into technology and tend not to use Itel cus of it ROM or RAM or maybe d operating system.
Wht of pple who just need a slick phone for low budget and just to belong in d android gang

non of u here can produce common charger but still u b bashing Itel or techno as if u even money to buy ordinary touch light Nokia

plz no spoil market for pple
for dem to use Olamide do u no if in d contract he must use Itel product till his contract expire abi u tink say dem b fool to give am contract. pple uses iPhone and complain of over heating and so on. sow ur coat according to ur size. u pple shud stop all dis comperizism and let d brand sell der product in peace.

rubbish

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 06, 2020
I can tolerate Tecno or Infinix, but never iTel.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by witnezHD(m): 8:55am On Jun 06, 2020
Randerl:
Chipset
UniSoC Spreadtrum SC7731E

CPU
Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (32nm)

GPU
ARM Mali T820 MP1
the chipset has alway been the problem not the ram for example the iphone6 uses the a8 chipset "dual core" 1gb ram that clock at 1.3ghz and it gives a very smooth and stable surfing even better than some 4gb ram smartphones

3 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by GodPunishBiafra: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2020
[s]
timekeeper1:
From Onset, Itel has been mad and the madness never still stop.. They have laid a curse on Itel to be using 1g ram.. Stupid people, even that 16g storage, I don't trust them...

No matter how upgrade them upgrade Itel, I represent Team Tecno 4eva... Even infinix na stupid phone..

Tecno stands on the stage with iPhone, Huawei and Samsung.. Only Tecno spark 4 alone has 5g....

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

Meanwhile: if you have an IPhone 6x or 7, kindly mention me, I Wana swap with my tecno spark 4... I need a better phone pls grin
[/s]
You're only fooling yourself.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Cashsteady(m): 9:12am On Jun 06, 2020
Itel are mad.. imagine this kind good phone having 2gb ram
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Perfecttouch(m): 9:28am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
All these low budget asss Moda fuckkking dog shit phones
Imagine you call something fast charge but still to charge am to full charge, go takes 3 hours and 25 minutes
How that one come take be fast charge na?

I don't know how my niggarzz manage to use all these crappy shit like itel, Xiaomi, huwaei, inifinix, Tecno, oppo and the rest.

Just imagine say person run more than five WhatsApp, three messenger come add audio mack, tinder, Grindr, WeChat, lumen, meetme, Nord vpn, edge browser, Netflix, kwai on top this dog shiitt phones
I swear the phone go crash
oga remove huawei from your list.
Huawei supports double Instagram, four WhatsApp, Twitter, Facebook and the likes. Do you know how many apps that is?
I run more than 13apps simultaneously
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by izubext007: 9:30am On Jun 06, 2020
useless phone
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by abdsamad(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2020
jboixxx:
Just about 3.45hrs you meant to write? That's timeline to travel to Ibadan from Abeokuta with extras

That's abeokuta to ilorin if there's no traffic grin!
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Lexusgs430: 9:41am On Jun 06, 2020
Who would eventually suffer?....

The celebrity endorsing a product, he would never use or the buyer?..... grin
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by berbs: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2020
Protein0:

It's Fast!
Fasta-Fosto ni. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Stylish186(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2020
The Umidigi A3s I bought 26k is better than that two rubbish up there and it still came with Android 10 and monthly updates
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by stieyven(m): 10:24am On Jun 06, 2020
theoneJabulani:
fools, that's what transsion seems to take Nigerians for. But sadly some people will justify that, the devices up there is no different from a brick. And to think of how many better devices I will get with that ₦40k. If you buy phones because of celebrities, know that the artist won't be the one to use the phone in the end. Open your eyes, people, so that you may see.
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by IgboSomalia: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2020
udemzyudex:
Show us what you've produce in your whole life, let's compare.

An itel phone is better than your worthless existence.

1 Like

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by KEMISTR3(f): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by dangoteinlaw: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2020
vhuqnl:

guy. u be G boi.. wetin u dey find for grindr if u no b gay or bi.. u dey part of Benin boys wey dey use white people pizx for grindr abi.. continue o
why do you have to be tribalistic to make your point or what are you insinuating that benin are into yahoo or what? For the past two years on efcc page it has been afonja and imo boys being caught daily,not more than 2benin boys were caught in fraud or if there was any please screenshot and paste here instead of sounding like an illiterate. Benin boys are into bigger things bro, when benin did fraud their aim was to get a white woman to give them green card or send them visa money but the moment afonja enter see little 2m next thing they started buying benz and calling themselves investor pound sterling. Useless fool!!
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by blingxx(m): 10:33am On Jun 06, 2020
timekeeper1:

#TeamTecnoToTheWorld

you won't make heaven grin grin
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Malawian(m): 10:35am On Jun 06, 2020
If na 15k and 20k dem put am, people for still try manage am. Phone that cant stand the likes of Samsung Galaxy J4, yet they are more expensive.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by dangoteinlaw: 10:36am On Jun 06, 2020
Xfemt:
all of u talking rubbish here re mad

I don't get it
everybody get taste especially wen it comes to what I want to do
many of u here re into technology and tend not to use Itel cus of it ROM or RAM or maybe d operating system.
Wht of pple who just need a slick phone for low budget and just to belong in d android gang

non of u here can produce common charger but still u b bashing Itel or techno as if u even money to buy ordinary touch light Nokia

plz no spoil market for pple
for dem to use Olamide do u no if in d contract he must use Itel product till his contract expire abi u tink say dem b fool to give am contract. pple uses iPhone and complain of over heating and so on. sow ur coat according to ur size. u pple shud stop all dis comperizism and let d brand sell der product in peace.

rubbish
ehh overheating what? If i hear u say that, iphones are so good that they tend to correct themselves most ppl that experienced overheating was as a result of software update and weren't patient up to 24hours before complaining of overheating and battery drain but iPhone is so good it almost as if its a human on its own and tends to fix its errors but itself. When updated my phone it started rejecting my charging code and i got mad and almost started regretting but an engineer told me its part of the software upgrade to help the battery last longer that I should get a certified apple cord and i did that immediately my phone started working flawlessly and the battery added extra 2houra lasting duration. According to studies apple batery don't last not coz its bad lol but coz apple is so cool users could spend a whole day on their phone, screentime shows USA teens were no more leaving their phones abeg leave talk who good good!!
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by theoneJabulani(m): 10:41am On Jun 06, 2020
stieyven:

He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life, tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
has religion blind you so much that assimilation becomes difficult for you?
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by logik29(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
All these low budget asss Moda fuckkking dog shit phones
Imagine you call something fast charge but still to charge am to full charge, go takes 3 hours and 25 minutes
How that one come take be fast charge na?

I don't know how my niggarzz manage to use all these crappy shit like itel, Xiaomi, huwaei, inifinix, Tecno, oppo and the rest.

Just imagine say person run more than five WhatsApp, three messenger come add audio mack, tinder, Grindr, WeChat, lumen, meetme, Nord vpn, edge browser, Netflix, kwai on top this dog shiitt phones
I swear the phone go crash
So what brand do you use??

iPhone??
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by udemzyudex(m): 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
IgboSomalia:

An itel phone is better than your worthless existence.

grin lol you're in pain mister.

If you can not show us what you've produced in your entire life, then get lost grin
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
The thing wey ITEL do me for this life. God forbiddddddd!! Even if you dash me this phone, no thank you.
Re: Itel And Olamide Launch Itel P36 And P36 Pro In First Virtual Product Launch by Xfemt(m): 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
ehh overheating what? If i hear u say that, iphones are so good that they tend to correct themselves most ppl that experienced overheating was as a result of software update and weren't patient up to 24hours before complaining of overheating and battery drain but iPhone is so good it almost as if its a human on its own and tends to fix its errors but itself. When updated my phone it started rejecting my charging code and i got mad and almost started regretting but an engineer told me its part of the software upgrade to help the battery last longer that I should get a certified apple cord and i did that immediately my phone started working flawlessly and the battery added extra 2houra lasting duration. According to studies apple batery don't last not coz its bad lol but coz apple is so cool users could spend a whole day on their phone, screentime shows USA teens were no more leaving their phones abeg leave talk who good good!!
OGA live dat tin
do as ur pocket reach

iPhone is phone big boys like
let those who Ve chikini money go for Itel and it like

stop bad mouthing other product
life na stage by stage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Have 19k To Buy Phone But Need Suggestion Of Good One. / My New Infinix Hot 11 Phone And The Gift I Received / iPhone 6s And iPad Pro Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.