Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,407 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Bam Bam Celebrates Her Husband, Teddy A As He Marks His Birthday With Cute Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bam Bam Celebrates Her Husband, Teddy A As He Marks His Birthday With Cute Photo (806 Views)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bam Bam Celebrates Her Husband, Teddy A As He Marks His Birthday With Cute Photo by temi4christ: 9:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Ex BBNaija housemate,Bam Bam has showered her husband, Teddy A with mind blowing encomiums on his birthday.

Bam Bam celebrates Teddy A on his birthday Teddy A turned a year older today, June 6 and his beautiful wife, Bam Bam isn’t keeping quiet about it.

BamBam took to her instagram page to Cover her husband in a pool of praises and heavenly blessings.

Bam Bam celebrates Teddy A on his birthday

She also appreciated Teddy for being the greatest support system in her life thus far.

Read Bam Bam‘s lavishing birthday wishes for Teddy A below;

“Happy birthday honey. You are sweet, you’re kind you’re mischievous, naughty, generous my greatest support system and my lover… words fail me in describing how awesome a human being you are. I’m honored and glad to be in this journey of life with you, I couldn’t have chosen anyone else, you’re my gift from God. Happy birthday papi, I thank God for choosing us for each other. I pray you celebrate many more birthdays in wealth and In style, Zen and I wish you happy happy birthday … Thank you for taking care of us, we love you.”

See Teddy A’s birthday photos below;
https://afrigistbase.com/bam-bam-celebrates-her-husband-teddy-a-as-he-marks-his-birthday-with-cute-photos/

(1) (Reply)

Mr P Disgraced By A Fan! Fights And Denies Rudeboy. / Meet The Every Year Young Beautiful Wife Of Kanu Nwankwo / Zyon Emmanuel Rocks New Hair Cut Causes Stir On Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.