Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React (77760 Views)

Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A Shine In New Photo / Adorable Photos Of Bambam And Her Husband, Teddy-A / I Love How You Look At Me - Bambam Showers Praises On Her Husband Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Made4naijalove: 8:45pm On May 28, 2020
BamBam and her husband Teddy A have debunked allegation of her having a black eye, a claim spurred by new photos the new mother shared.

Fans had expressed concern and pointed out that the reality show star had a black eye after she shared photos on Twitter with the caption "Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you."

However reacting to the claim in an Instalive video with Teddy A, BamBam jokingly said her husband is the one with a black eye. She also stared repeatedly into the camera to show that she is perfectly fine.

Here is the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-Qe4wfp4q0

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Made4naijalove: 8:46pm On May 28, 2020
This rumours has been going on for a long time now o!! Teddy, I hope for your sake that you're not beating this girl. Because it will be a shame, a really big shame sad

170 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by JasonScoolari: 8:49pm On May 28, 2020
Initially, when their Lust started at the Big Brother's house, I told my friend that this dude is a type that gets angry easily and will waste no seconds to unleash his anger on whoever he gets married to.

Unluckily for BamBam, she happens to be his victim.

Ignore all these social media "fronting" they're doing, they only want you to believe all is well with the pictures, but if you probe further, it is a royal rumble competition everyday.

Fine boyfriend with bad attitude.

278 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Enwhen(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2020
Very yeye youths , they are killing their fellow Nigerians in Kaduna and Sokoto , but the yeye youth are trending Korean BamBam's thinking it's nigeria's

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Denique(f): 9:20pm On May 28, 2020
These speculations have been going on for sometime now...SDK broke the first news and as they say "No smoke without fire"

Bambam, should you be seeing this... don't think of the naysayers. We all have our flaws!
Weigh the options before you and decide which is best for your sanity and child before it is too late.
JasonScoolari:
Initially, when their Lust started at the Big Brother's house, I told my friend that this dude is a type that gets angry easily and will waste no seconds to unleash his anger on whoever he gets married to.

Unluckily for BamBam, she happens to be his victim.

Fine boyfriend with bad attitude.
I hope we are not dealing with a narcissist here?!

Poor BamBam oh!

14 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29pm On May 28, 2020
Husband talk say nothing do him wife.

Wife talk say nothing do am.

But some busybody youths that have nothing going on for them in life or are too busy to engage in something meaningful in life are insisting that na husband beat wife and give am black eye.

Youths that are supposed to be busy on how to find vaccine to fight Coronavirus.
OR
go in pairs or dozens into deep forest with ankle lenght boots, cutlasses and hoes, sticks, cutting down trees, roots, leaves and tree barks and turning the forest upside down to cook one kin strong ogbonge herbal concoction to cure Coronavirus and make history in the world becoming multi-billionaires in dollars, but for wia!
See dem....Na Bam Bam and her boo be dem topic of discussion!
Tueeh tongue tongue

Naija youths, which way?!

Imustsurvive:
you no fit cut trees? na me be NCDC , Na me received the billions of donations, OGA go dey do your Suya ooo
Tboy1419:
you no Sabi find the vaccine.
Lol cheesy
Na dem, see youths wey suppose enter bush vow say dem no go ever come out lailai, if dem no find find the cure to Corona!
But for wia, na aproko be dem way.
Boys for dat matter!

Inside life tongue cheesy tongue

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:33pm On May 28, 2020
One lazy tin above was even telling his friend about this couple over a year ago!
Joblessness @ it's peak!!
insisting that all is not well with the young family.
He's even going a step forward to probe further in the case as if he is a TOP lawyer!

Lazy people plenty no be small for Naija sha!
Misplaced priorities.
With these sets of youths in our darling nation,
the future get as e be o.....confirm K-leg cool

zicoraads:
So BamBam will be foolish enough to post a picture with a black eye that shows she's being abused? And then come out afterwards to deny she's not being abused. This Covid-19 probably affects the brain too.
Some of you are mad.
Maaaad ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Hadizometer: 9:41pm On May 28, 2020
Rotten barbecue meat seller

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:45pm On May 28, 2020
wink
Hadizometer:
Rotten barbecue meat seller
Lalasticlala.
Your attention is needed here.

Rule 1 broken.

Rule 1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

We will continue to respect the rules of your forum and will never stoop low to the levels of some uncultured kids by engaging in gutter and foul languages, so that the foreigners coming to this forum won't think all Nigerians are ill-mannered and behave like 'slow' people.

We've done our part to report erring members according to the rules of the forum.
The rest now goes to you, moderator.
It's your call henceforth........

Cheers! wink wink

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by FactBoyz: 9:58pm On May 28, 2020
angry
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by samuel19222(m): 9:58pm On May 28, 2020
[s]
post=90066004:

But some busybody youths that have nothing going on for them in life or are too busy to engage in something meaningful in life are insisting that na husband beat wife and give am black eye.

Youths that are supposed to be busy on how to find vaccine to fight Coronavirus.

[/s]

leave matter for mathias, come teach me bbq

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Dadaboy: 9:59pm On May 28, 2020
cheesy
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by jimmyolasun: 9:59pm On May 28, 2020
and I tell you about that boy oo.. bambam ..

you better talk now and let's settle your matter for one corner. if not, naa for open twitter market we and aunty Kemi go discuss how your matter go take settle

4 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Jack500: 10:00pm On May 28, 2020
Even if it is true, she will cover for him. I don't know what women enjoy in suffereness marriage, the animal u called husband usually beat u like bag of maize, yet u will still stay there.

I hope those foolish women will finally get sense in heaven when the man must have killed them.

Say no to domestic violence.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by joshjc(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2020
Enwhen:

Very yeye youths , they are killing their fellow Nigerians in Kaduna and Sokoto , but the yeye youth are trending Korean BamBam's thinking it's nigeria's
you are very correct, the kind of things trending on twitter in Nigeria is shameful,eg queen tacha, iPhone and Android, the worst part instead of commenting on the issue, they'd be commenting about following eachother

20 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by noble2faith(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2020
None of my business!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 28, 2020
I blame the father of this girl.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by femi4: 10:01pm On May 28, 2020
If the foundation was built in toilet, what can the righteous do

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by faithfull18(f): 10:01pm On May 28, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Michael004: 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
Mtcheww, attention seeking idiots. Covid 19 is what we are still battling. Who gives a fork about black or blue eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by noble2faith(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
femi4:
If the foundation was built in toilet, what can the righteous do

Madman!

6 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by freshkpomo(m): 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
Inside life.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by edoairways: 10:02pm On May 28, 2020
post=90066004:

You expect them to admit there is an issue?

18 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by udemzyudex(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2020
That twitter app is filled with negative youths, they are always chasing clout.

Bad energy everywhere.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2020
after booking space and reading the post like 4 times I still don't have anything to say.

well.

if you are looking for a trusted online learning app for your child(SS1-3) maths, physics,chemistry and biology please contact me for more details.

3 Likes

Re: Black Eye: Bambam And Her Husband Teddy-A React by Factfinder1(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2020
Doctor for isolation center don impregnate COVID-19 patient

Na the matter NCDC dey settle since yesterday

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide Shares Christmas Pyjamas Photo With Wife And Kids. / Faze's Twin Sister Dies 2 Days To Their Birthday (Photo) / See The Mountain Of Game Of Thrones With His Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.