Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo (1503 Views)

Has Nigeria's First Astronaut Been Stranded In Orbit On A Secret Space Station? / Hackers Threatened To Expose Iggi Azalea’s Nude Photos / For Those Who Need Errand Services In Uk, There Is A New Website To Help You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by EVABORE: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2011
I want to expose a secret website, to my fellow nigerians, this site is all about investing your money, notice in this website depend on how much you invest, that you get, for an example if you invest 200 dollar, u we get 7dollars in every week, so i need 70 nigerians to request before i prosead, i dont need any money for this information am giving out,. you need to have online account, it is free to open online account u dont need to pay any money to any one, i will paste the link of the online bank account here , for more information

Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by FEMARY1: 5:54am On Jan 25, 2011
This website is ideal for offices and Cyber Cafes of 12-15 computers.

Re: I Want To Expose A Secret Website, To My Fellow Nigerians, This Site Is All Abo by pastorkingsleye(m): 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2011
scammers u av come again? god will expose all ur dirty and dark intentions!

(1) (Reply)

World's First Hand-woven Car Made in Nigeria / Live Updates: Super Blue Blood Moon In Nigeria / How Can Simple Geometry Calculations Display Gregorian Calendar Dates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.