Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,212 members, 7,849,743 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 (480 Views)

The Supreme Being/ The Divine Life / Do we really know who the Supreme God is?? / Father Mbaka: What Ihedioha Should Have Done Before Supreme Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by iruoghene7(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2020
As a scientist, I've come to an understanding that on a natural note of occurrence, man over the years through different theories of space-time has been able to determine the space-time coordinates(x,y,z,t) of various events, round the globe by the use of satellites and other space station gadgets to a high degree of certainty.

Man's intelligence so far can only ascertain the space-time coordinates aswell as get video clips attached with an audio of the event by his modern day technology. But science isn't done yet because because it seeks to be in control of every event aswell as its coordinates, so man delved into scientific predictions (quantum theories, Heisenberg Uncertainty principle, Relativity, radioactive dating, to mention but a few). So far on these prediction advent, science has achieved some sort of success based on observations and experiments, but still far from the spontaneous natural event.
The probability of an event occurring in a particular space(x,y,z), at a particular time(s) is very low in comparison with the mass of the earth, except a set-up is in place.

What if i tell you that there is a higher intelligence that KNOWS ALL( I.e. he foreknows and controls events, space and time): come on! he made the heavens and earth and every living thing in it to begin with, his eyes runs to and fro through the tinniest space and splitest second of time. His gaze pierces through everything be it in the atmosphere, on land or in the deepest part of the waters, beneath the earth, no hair falls to the ground without his notice. Oh what an intelligence!!!

Ultimately, we are all just actors and actresses on stage in this life. We are just pawns on the chessboard. For it is both to him to will and to do. Trust him who knows every move you make before you make it.(gen1:1-end, john1:1, job12:15, 26:10, psalms24:1-2 etc)
GOD THE GREATEST PHYSICIST!
Chat me up for more scriptural discussions and other goodly conversations (08120841446. Shalom!)

1 Like

Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by Lessonteacher(f): 10:31am On Jun 06, 2020
was he the one who created evil also?

1 Like

Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by iruoghene7(m): 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lessonteacher:
was he the one who created evil also?

He allowed evil doesn't mean he is unaware of its happening. Remember what happened in genesis 3:5. That was God's permissive will.
Who made the tree of God and evil in the garden?
Remember even the devil that carries out the evil through deception was made by God himself. The devil is allowed to perpetrate evil only because God allowed him for some reasons.
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by Lessonteacher(f): 8:30pm On Jun 07, 2020
iruoghene7:

He allowed evil doesn't mean he is unaware of its happening. Remember what happened in genesis 3:5. That was God's permissive will.
Remember even the devil that carries out the evil through deception was made by God himself. The devil is allowed to perpetrate evil only because God allowed him for some reasons.
who created evil?
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by LikeAking: 11:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
iruoghene7:

Why will he allow evil ?.

Then those commuting the evil shouldn't be judged.

1 Like

Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by iruoghene7(m): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
LikeAking:

Why will he allow evil ?.

Then those commuting the evil shouldn't be judged.

Good question sir.
Let me ask you? When God said in Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
Also in Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Why did he gave them that choice? Why purnish them when they disobeyed?

Right from the garden of eden God has placed man on a free moral agency, to make his own decisions hence the scriptures above and many more if you want.
It's In God's nature to be a Redeemer, if there is nothing lost, he can't express himself as a Redeemer. But the truth is his own children that he comes to redeem, will surely be saved because they were predestinated to be.

He is a father, and every true father who truly loves his child will discipline him
Hebrews 12:7-8 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

The evil doers won't go unpunished. If the punishment you mean is on this earth or that of hell. If its on this earth, both the evil doer who sins willfully as a nature, and a son of his who mistakenly commits a sin, they will both be punished though the son will be forgiven if he repents both will still make heaven, but the sinner by nature will receive his punishment here on earth and also in hell.

Remember we as humans have a choice, but God's predestinated children will make the right choice to serve him.
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by LikeAking: 3:48pm On Jun 11, 2020
iruoghene7:

Good question sir.
Let me ask you? When God said in Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
Also in Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Why did he gave them that choice? Why purnish them when they disobeyed?

Right from the garden of eden God has placed man on a free moral agency, to make his own decisions hence the scriptures above and many more if you want.
It's In God's nature to be a Redeemer, if there is nothing lost, he can't express himself as a Redeemer. But the truth is his own children that he comes to redeem, will surely be saved because they were predestinated to be.

He is a father, and every true father who truly loves his child will discipline him
Hebrews 12:7-8 If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.

The evil doers won't go unpunished. If the punishment you mean is on this earth or that of hell. If its on this earth, both the evil doer who sins willfully as a nature, and a son of his who mistakenly commits a sin, they will both be punished though the son will be forgiven if he repents both will still make heaven, but the sinner by nature will receive his punishment here on earth and also in hell.

Remember we as humans have a choice, but God's predestinated children will make the right choice to serve him.

All these are brain washing and setting sermons my guy.

Let's face the harsh reality. We humans are on this planet alone. Life will never be a bed of roses.

God represents Good actions,not a being.

Whats the essence of folliwing a God that cant protect his own?.Any how e be,him surpose to sey turn up.

Lets just say God is a big fiction.

Agreed?.
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Jun 11, 2020
iruoghene7:

When God said in Deuteronomy 30:15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;
Also in Joshua 24:15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Does the devil really perpetrate evil or does man?
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by iruoghene7(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
LikeAking:

All these are brain washing and setting sermons my guy.

Let's face the harsh reality. We humans are on this planet alone. Life will never be a bed of roses.

God represents Good actions,not a being.

Whats the essence of folliwing a God that cant protect his own?.Any how e be,him surpose to sey turn up.

Lets just say God is a big fiction.

Agreed?.
cry I refuse to accept that man, though everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion about their maker, but I'd advise you have a change of heart and not condemn yourself by your words.
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by iruoghene7(m): 4:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
Kobojunkie:

Does the devil really perpetrate evil or does man?
I will like you to draw your conclusion for yourself sir:
Do you believe a man can be possessed by either the spirit of God or an evil spirit? If yes, then you got your answer. Also bear in mind that God which is the holyspirit doesn't force his way into you, instead he comes in when you yield up yourself to him because you are a free moral agent. That is why in Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
But the devil on the other hand perverts the truth and beguile his Host so he could perpetrate evil through them. There are many Examples in the ministry of Jesus Christ.

No one is empty, its either you have the spirit of God in you or that of evil.
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 4:13am On Jun 13, 2020
iruoghene7:
No one is empty, its either you have the spirit of God in you or that of evil.
Being possessed by the devil is still no reason to blame the devil now, is it? According to Jesus Christ, the evil we do comes from the evil stored up inside our hearts, the very heart that God says is extremely wicked; He, God, tests the reins of our hearts to reward us. No mention of the devil sharing the blame.
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by iruoghene7(m): 10:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
H
Kobojunkie:

Being possessed by the devil is still no reason to blame the devil now, is it? According to Jesus Christ, the evil we do comes from the evil stored up inside our hearts, the very heart that God says is extremely wicked; He, God, tests the reins of our hearts to reward us. No mention of the devil sharing the blame.

Yea you are right, the untamed man's heart is desperately wicked, but also remember the same scriptures tells us to guide our heart diligently for out of it flows the issues of life. Where is Jesus Christ knocking in your body, is it not the door of your heart so that he might come in if you open up for him?
The heart of the man who refuse to retain God in his heart is desperately wicked, who can know it.

Its what you have in your heart that any of the spirits which wants to possess you will work on to bring it to limelight, that's why Jesus said "by their fruits you shall know them"
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by LordReed(m): 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
iruoghene7:
As a scientist, I've come to an understanding that on a natural note of occurrence, man over the years through different theories of space-time has been able to determine the space-time coordinates(x,y,z,t) of various events, round the globe by the use of satellites and other space station gadgets to a high degree of certainty.

Man's intelligence so far can only ascertain the space-time coordinates aswell as get video clips attached with an audio of the event by his modern day technology. But science isn't done yet because because it seeks to be in control of every event aswell as its coordinates, so man delved into scientific predictions (quantum theories, Heisenberg Uncertainty principle, Relativity, radioactive dating, to mention but a few). So far on these prediction advent, science has achieved some sort of success based on observations and experiments, but still far from the spontaneous natural event.
The probability of an event occurring in a particular space(x,y,z), at a particular time(s) is very low in comparison with the mass of the earth, except a set-up is in place.

What if i tell you that there is a higher intelligence that KNOWS ALL( I.e. he foreknows and controls events, space and time): come on! he made the heavens and earth and every living thing in it to begin with, his eyes runs to and fro through the tinniest space and splitest second of time. His gaze pierces through everything be it in the atmosphere, on land or in the deepest part of the waters, beneath the earth, no hair falls to the ground without his notice. Oh what an intelligence!!!

Ultimately, we are all just actors and actresses on stage in this life. We are just pawns on the chessboard. For it is both to him to will and to do. Trust him who knows every move you make before you make it.(gen1:1-end, john1:1, job12:15, 26:10, psalms24:1-2 etc)
GOD THE GREATEST PHYSICIST!
Chat me up for more scriptural discussions and other goodly conversations (08120841446. Shalom!)

Let's test this. Tell your god to tell you my mother's first name.
Re: The Supreme Intelligence Part 1 by Kobojunkie: 5:27am On Jun 24, 2020
iruoghene7:
HYea you are right, the untamed man's heart is desperately wicked, but also remember the same scriptures tells us to guide our heart diligently for out of it flows the issues of life. Where is Jesus Christ knocking in your body, is it not the door of your heart so that he might come in if you open up for him?
undecided
iruoghene7:
The heart of the man who refuse to retain God in his heart is desperately wicked, who can know it.
undecided
iruoghene7:
Its what you have in your heart that any of the spirits which wants to possess you will work on to bring it to limelight, that's why Jesus said "by their fruits you shall know them"
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Don't Remain A Baby Christain Forever (You need to grow!) / See How Prophet Emmanuel Omale Rescued Man From Long Term Spirit Of Insanity / Native Doctor Takes His Girlfriend For Shopping Live In Port Harcourt. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.