Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,239 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers (916 Views)

The Magic of Stuffed Animals / An Elephant Spotted By Farmers In Saki,oyo State / The Year Of The Elephant - The Attempt To Destroy The Kaaba Of Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
So what was her Fault ?

Yesterday She Wandered into a Civilization in search of food, because she was hungry and pregnant

What did the padantic villagers do?
They gave her food along with firecrackers

She ate thinking This Kerala people were nice and generous

What Happened next , A Big blast to her mouth.
She died in painful agony ,
She died standing in a shallow stagnant water because the villagers thought it was funny.

What does this tell us about the human race ?

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 1:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Live and let live .

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by sunshineV(f): 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
so should we attend the burial party?

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by tillaman(m): 1:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
sad
Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
sunshineV:
no go to your normal parties. Your pity or disdain for this act is surely not nessesary, move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
Animal cruelty. sad
The world is better off without humans.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
tillaman:
sad
I know it's not your kind of thing but at least the Elephants story was heard . ♥️♥️
Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Animal cruelty. sad
without humans the world would remain paradise ... You are good people 'MoodyQueen', Good people

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
sunshineV:
if you choose to use the alias of a lady , at least don't use your real picture Son
Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by tillaman(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I know it's not your kind of thing but at least the Elephants story was heard . ♥️♥️
in all fairness am actually sad, looking at the foetus alone breaks my heart

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
If you ask me... I think a prankster did this.

Played a couple myself[on men and beasts alike] so I know a prank when I see one. But this went overboard. Over the top.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by JhayJoe: 4:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
If animals had a religion, humans would be the devil

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by McGg: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
sunshineV:

Are you really human?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
McGg:

Are you really human?
nigerians sadly have majority of Meatheads to actual people , they are 10,000 to 1
Sad but we the humane will make our society proud, you are an amazing person , I want you to wake up in the morning knowing this♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
tillaman:
in all fairness am actually sad, looking at the foetus alone breaks my heart
♥️♥️ thank you , this is all that was needed , she died a painful death giving last respect is humane , there's no use in pride
Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by Jakemedg(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2020
MoodyQueen:
Animal cruelty. sad
Yeah the world is better off without humans like yourself
Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 11:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Jakemedg:
Yeah the world is better off without humans like yourself
if she were president she would change not only nigeria but history .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by VickyRotex(f): 2:27am On Jun 07, 2020
Oh this is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry she and her baby had to go through that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by TheSourcerer: 7:27am On Jun 07, 2020
VickyRotex:
Oh this is heartbreaking. I'm so sorry she and her baby had to go through that.
thank you , very kind of you , hope you slept well too? ♥️♥️

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Elephant Dies Eating Pineapple Stuffed With Fire Crackers by VickyRotex(f): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2020
TheSourcerer:
thank you , very kind of you , hope you slept well too? ♥️♥️

No worries at all. That's the least we can do. Yes I did. Thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olu of Warri Pays Royal Visit To The Ovie Of Uvwie & The Orodje Of Okpe (Photos) / 90% Of Languages Extinct By Next Century / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.