Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,466 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software (1187 Views)

NBC Code: Netflix, Amazon, Irokotv, Africa Magic May End Investment In Nigeria / Check Out This Mobile Classified Buy & Sell App / Buy & Sell Crypto (ligit Whatsapp Group With Trusted Escrow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
If you are in Benin and you trade forex, you need this software buy and sell magic. It work with price action strategy and gives arrow as point of entry.

If you are in Benin, I'll install the software on your system one on one and demonstrate the operations of the software for you.

If interested, kindly mentioned me

1 Like

Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Soleye24(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Good evening, in one of your mentions, you advised a guy to go into binary when he complained of his broke status, please I am interested in binary too, this brokenness is too much, can you put me through? can I have your Wasup number?
Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Blessedchild24(m): 12:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Boss pls about that iyanu strategy what Timeframe is advisable on boom and crash. And is it more effective then MACD and RSI crossover
Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Nobody: 5:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedchild24:
Boss pls about that iyanu strategy what Timeframe is advisable on boom and crash. And is it more effective then MACD and RSI crossover
5 minutes on Boom and Crash

1 Like

Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Soleye24:
Good evening, in one of your mentions, you advised a guy to go into binary when he complained of his broke status, please I am interested in binary too, this brokenness is too much, can you put me through? can I have your Wasup number?
Yeah! Binary is the Koko right now..

2 Likes

Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Blessedchild24(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2020
fados4sure:

5 minutes on Boom and Crash
Pls about this ur moving average 5 and 3 how do u use them pls
Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Blessedchild24:

Pls about this ur moving average 5 and 3 how do u use them pls
Moving Average 5, 3, 2 & 50 give me perfect entry.

If you look at the chart below, you'll see that all the Moving Average are already at 10 (over sold zone) It means it is time to close your trade because spike is imminent at that point

1 Share

Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by samigben(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
I'm interested
0 7 0 6 2 six eight nine nine zero six
is my WhatsApp number kindly contact me na bey I dey O.
Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by hastral45(m): 5:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
fados4sure:
If you are in Benin and you trade forex, you need this software buy and sell magic. It work with price action strategy and gives arrow as point of entry.

If you are in Benin, I'll install the software on your system one on one and demonstrate the operations of the software for you.

If interested, kindly mentioned me
Pls I'm interested, may I have your wharsapp no?.
Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
hastral45:
Pls I'm interested, may I have your wharsapp no?.
Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by WizzyVine: 5:38am On Oct 25, 2020
fados4sure:

Yeah! Binary is the Koko right now..

Hello,

Will you please put me through? Do you have any software for accurate Binary Options Trading?
Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 25, 2020
WizzyVine:

Hello,

Will you please put me through? Do you have any software for accurate Binary Options Trading?
It's synthetic trading on MT5 please

2 Likes

Re: Forex Buy & Sell Magic Software by samigben(m): 3:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
May I have your WhatsApp number please.
Even the parameters of MT5 for CFD's on the platform.
Thanks.
I'm waiting OOOOOO.

(1) (Reply)

Robert Kiyosaki Should Be Top 5 Billionairs / Delay Of Banks In Reinburesement Of Funds Lost Thru Atm Transaction Error / ICO'S Is A Key Factor In Crypto Price Fall & Why It Will Be Less Profitable Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.