Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Favourite Coming To America Quote - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Coming To America Quote (270 Views)

Davido Features In 'Coming To America 2', Confirms Role / Davido To Appear In ‘Coming To America 2’ / #bbnaija2018: Miracle And Nina Knew Themselves Before Coming To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favourite Coming To America Quote by Dre19: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
Mine is .. Good morning my neighbour... hey fvck you....yes yes fvck you too�
Re: Favourite Coming To America Quote by hero01(m): 5:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
if u want to keep working here, stay off the drug.
Anybody move i will blow ur fucking head off
if u have no money, u can cause any mischef.
Let them wait, am talking to my son.
If u are the prince, than who am i?
Re: Favourite Coming To America Quote by Dre19: 6:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Lol nice 1. It is our tradition...then its a stupid tradition....who might have changed it?...i thought you were the king
[qauote author=hero01 post=90380048]if u want to keep working here, stay off the drug.

If u are the prince, than who am i? [/quote]
Re: Favourite Coming To America Quote by hero01(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2020
Dre19:
Lol nice 1. It is our tradition...then its a stupid tradition....who might have changed it?...i thought you were the king
[qauote author=hero01 post=90380048]if u want to keep working here, stay off the drug.

If u are the prince, than who am i?
lisa dump me
Re: Favourite Coming To America Quote by transformationn: 2:13pm On Jun 07, 2020
Half of the characters in this 1988 John Landis potboiler seem to be played either by Eddie Murphy or costar Arsenio Hall, swaddled in elaborate Rick Baker makeup appliances that render them unrecognizable but also weirdly immobile. As a pampered African prince who journeys incognito to Queens, New York, to find a bride who will love him just for himself, Murphy manages to look smug and naive at the same time. There are enjoyable sequences of Murphy's Prince Akeem applying his lordly manner to his new job in a fast-food emporium, and falling for the boss's spirited daughter (Shari Headley), who teaches him how to party down, American style. But the fish-out-water premise is never fully exploited. Star spotters will have a field day locating Cuba Gooding Jr., Donna Summer, Louie Anderson, Vondie Curtis Hall, E.R.'s Eriq La Salle, and Samuel L. Jackson in their minuscule supporting roles. --David Chute

Celebrities News - TRANSFORMATION CHURCH - CHRISTIAN GOSSIP by Latisha brown https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUsKRtXnzU4

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2020:- About 30,000 Young Nigerians Auditioned For The Show / Lucy Wins HOH (video) / I’m Planning Two Weddings For Erica And Kiddwaya – Kiddwaya’s Father, Terry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.