Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures (1169 Views)

Video Shows US Police Killing Another Black Man - Pictures And Videos / Shirtless Obama Shows Off His Physique At Holiday Vacation (Sexy Photos) / Photos:malia Obama Spotted Kissing A Mystery Man & Smoking At D Yale Football.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:28am On Jun 07, 2020
These are Obama's Favourite Pictures of his time at the white house as the president elect of the USA.
Through out his 8 year stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-DOZHoJls

Somebody tell bayo Omoboriowo to bring me Buharis favourite pictures

3 Likes

Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by FIatino: 6:44am On Jun 07, 2020
Trump asslickers is comin 4 u o
My ipob blodas no dey dissapoint

Wait 4 dem, der tongue is still deep in Trump's ass

5 Likes

Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2020
FIatino:
Trump asslickers is comin 4 u o
My ipob blodas no dey dissapoint

Wait 4 dem, der tongue is still deep in Trump's ass

Lol let, them, come.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by lomprico(m): 6:53am On Jun 07, 2020
Cute.

1 Like

Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:47am On Jun 07, 2020
lomprico:
Cute.

Without the backing of the Libyan people nothing would have happened to Gaddafi

Was it Obama that shot Gaddafi? Don't you remember the video? It was everyday Libyans who seized him from his vehicle beat him up and killed him not Obama

Also Gaddafi was not a saint he over stayed his welcome he was a Pan Arabist when Arabs told him to Fork off he became a Pan African he was paid by Italy to frustrate Africans in his country so that they would change their mind and turn back instead of continuing their journey to Italy and Europe in general

Gaddafi deserved what he got on many levels

But he didn't deserve to die like that in my opinion however you cannot pin his death on Obama The Arabs hated Gaddafi he hosted the Arab League meeting 10years ago no leader from the Arab countries attended he said Saudi Arabia was a creation of the British and puppets of the US so even the Saudi king hated him, he said Israel and Palestine should be one country all Arabs hated that, he said Nigeria should divide between Christians and Muslims the Muslims hated him since it's mean the Muslim north would have no oil wells removing money from muslim hands
I can go on and on the Arabs may have killed Ghaddafi and not Obama

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by Akunwafor(m): 9:31am On Jun 07, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

Without the backing of the Libyan people nothing would have happened to Gaddafi

Was it Obama that shot Gaddafi? Don't you remember the video? It was everyday Libyans who seized him from his vehicle beat him up and killed him not Obama

Also Gaddafi was not a saint he over stayed his welcome he was a Pan Arabist when Arabs told him to Fork off he became a Pan African he was paid by Italy to frustrate Africans in his country so that they would change their mind and turn back instead of continuing their journey to Italy and Europe in general

Gaddafi deserved what he got on many levels

But he didn't deserve to die like that in my opinion however you cannot pin his death on Obama The Arabs hated Gaddafi he hosted the Arab League meeting 10years ago no leader from the Arab countries attended he said Saudi Arabia was a creation of the British and puppets of the US so even the Saudi king hated him, he said Israel and Palestine should be one country all Arabs hated that, he said Nigeria should divide between Christians and Muslims the Muslims hated him since it's mean the Muslim north would have no oil wells removing money from muslim hands
I can go on and on the Arabs may have killed Ghaddafi and not Obama

Lol what are you saying?

Why do you think Ghaddafi was killed?
Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by TheSourcerer: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Dude it's Aliyu
Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by TheSourcerer: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
These are Obama's Favourite Pictures of his time at the white house as the president elect of the USA.
Through out his 8 year stay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wd-DOZHoJls

Somebody tell bayo Omoboriowo to bring me Buharis favourite pictures
bitch ass itz Pedro
Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
bitch ass itz Pedro

I knew it had to be you

1 Like

Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by DuBLINGreenb(m): 12:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
bitch ass itz Pedro
But I didn't want to call out names online how far where have you been, are you on WhatsApp? Maybe I can email you my number, I called your number and one mama answered the call I was puzzled is it that you didn't use the line for long and it was assigned to someone else or what

1 Like

Re: Obama Shows Us HIS FAVOURITE Pictures by TheSourcerer: 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

But I didn't want to call out names online how far where have you been, are you on WhatsApp? Maybe I can email you my number, I called your number and one mama answered the call I was puzzled is it that you didn't use the line for long and it was assigned to someone else or what
edit my name then email me here
darnleypedro22@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Joe Biden Calls Kamala Harris “president Elect” In Covid-19 Statement / Joe Biden weighing sending long range missile to Ukraine / Russian Men Rushing To Wed Women With Children To Avoid Getting Drafted In The W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.