Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,060 members, 7,828,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) (80792 Views)

Charity Ngozi Ezeh Raped And Murdered In Enugu (Photos) / Pastor Esther Neji Raped And Murdered In Cross River / 4-Year-Old Girl Raped And Murdered In South Africa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 8:35am On Jun 08, 2020
sad news always come out of Nigeria
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Vabasi(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Edo again!
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by vinkihillz(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2020
I no understand again these rape something don turn something else �
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2020
Amotolongbo:
In Yoruba land, we have the belief that there is always a curse that follows men who have carnal knowledge of a pregnant women who are not their wives.

May the perpetrators of this act of raping this pregnant woman never know peace all the days of their life
Amen!

However, do you know that you're actually wasting your time cursing them? You see, those bastards that do these kinds of acts aren't normal humans. They are already wallowing in the deepest curses and pits of life. They are usually hopeless criminals, cultists, drugs/hemp/alcohol abusers/addicts, wasted entities - in fact they live hopeless and totally useless lives. So my sis, they're already HIGHLY CURSED AND WASTED, many are just waiting for their final end/death.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 08, 2020
victorian:

You are right.
Women marrying married men ,staying away from his home are really trying. And the ones who force their way into his home beforce by destroying his home, are also trying as well. They all get mind and are basically ready for anything. They've already signed their death warrant.

The worst decision a woman will blindly take is marrying a man in politics.
Death is inevitable and waiting patiently by the corner. Most times their death is gruesome.

When I see terrible things happening these days, I just stay calm especially when it's about man matter. This life ehn? It's nothing.

Na just God Dey save us.
Assuming she had remained single and kept away from men, serve God in truth and spirit. Wont she be alive today? Will anyone even think of raping her to death?

Life cry
politicians are irresitible to date nau cheesy.they have money and power.tell me wich woman dont want to marry a man who has money and power irrigardless if his profession is dangerious.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
Instead of people to be protesting for the government to do the right thing in terms of crime investigation, they will be protesting at home saying "men stop rapping women" in all these advanced countries someone will even be afraid to carry out such a crime bcoz u will definitely be caught based on a 24 hours functioning CCTV cameras everywhere and most importantly ur finger print will b traced
CCTV cameras they installed in abuja during the time of jonathan hope u heard some ppl vandalized it.Nigeria is aplace where if govt installs something some nigerians will vandalize it and start selling the parts.You install CCTV then aboki go vandelize the thing and go dey sell the parts for market.Nigeria is a lawless country abeg.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
thesicilian:

And yet they haven't caught the rapists? Semen all at the crime scene is almost like saying the rapists dropped their ID cards at the scene before leaving!
nigeria has no database for criminals.i even doubt if we have finger print records not to talk of DNA records.
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by victorian(f): 2:42pm On Jun 08, 2020
lefulefu:
politicians are irresitible to date nau cheesy.they have money and power.tell me wich woman dont want to marry a man who has money and power irrigardless if his profession is dangerious.

Me o!

I have turned down some politicians.. I'm. Not ready to die a dreadful death yet. No matter the money.

My peace of mind is key and my number one priority.

No. Money on earth can buy my life. God forbid! I date or marry a politician.

I'm perfectly fine dating big boiz in the corporate world. Total peace #

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by dermmy(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2020
mysticwarrior:
Sleeping with another man's wife with her consent is disgusting, raping another man's wife without her cosent is terrible, raping another man's pregnant wife to death is a very horrible crime in every judgement, they karmic punishment for this crime is indescribable.

mysticwarrior where you dey since? Welcome back
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by ciro11(m): 11:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
too bad
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Olabode971(f): 5:59am On Jun 11, 2020
ContractKiller:
Only intensive investigations using DNA and fingerprint evidence can lead to the arrest of the demons who did this. Not primitive superstition.

I will suggest if FG will allow Diabolical means to sort this out. All these raping,kidnapping, banditry, gunmen attack,book haram,NPF Killings, Skull mining, Ritualist, Human part selling business, human trafficking/slavery, and above all CORRUPTION, can only be solve via diabolical means,because if left to this Bigotry Corrupt Judicial Law and Government, The crime rate will surge higher and the there won't be justice for the masses or victim whosoever it may be.
Amaodioha, Sango, Thor, Ogun, e.t.c must all be summoned to sort Nigeria issue out, anything less than this will takes us longer time and no justice delivered. I talk my own
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2020
WORD!!

Yes for real.......

quote author=SweetCunt97 post=90398937]For real? [/quote]
Re: Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2020
The real answer is inferiority complex on most Guys and then poverty ([color=#000099]inability to get women of their Choice) hence they opt for rape to Take it by force.
[/color]

dairykidd:
Haa God wetin dey really go on these days Something ain't right. Why the sudden high rate of raping and murdering women across the country embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.