Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,326 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29434 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
cheesy OMG!! I didn't mean 177 oh! I meant 17 10-17working days!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xtremeidea(m): 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2012
Hi,

Please why it that you hardly feature deals from Tigerdirect and Techbargain. am a tech savvy and these are stuffs that interest people like me!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2012
xtremeidea: Hi,

Please why it that you hardly feature deals from Tigerdirect and Techbargain. am a tech savvy and these are stuffs that interest people like me!

Thanks for the suggestion we will feature more tech deals from Tigerdirect and techbargain. If there is any particular item or items that interests u, drop us a hint and we would keep an eye out for them.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by lippyrat: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
A+
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2012
You can also follow out new twitter handle @CA_Deals to get all the latest hotest deals.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jazz04(m): 6:03pm On Sep 29, 2012
nwani oma: cheesy OMG!! I didn't mean 177 oh! I meant 17 10-17working days!
Good. I should be able to deal on that independence day bonus
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:41pm On Sep 29, 2012
lippyrat: Can u get me a macbook pro 13" 4gb 500gb core i5 laptop
Yes we most definetly can! You can visit our website www.circuitatlantic.com and place an order for it, from the apple. Store. Pay for the order and you would receive it within 10-17working days. Its that easy!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2012
jazz04:
Good. I should be able to deal on that independence day bonus

Yeah be sure to take advantage of that, and you could help spread the word, tell friends about the offer.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by l00ll0ll(m): 8:16pm On Sep 29, 2012
Catlanta: As part of our celebration of the 52nd Independence anniversary of this dear country Nigeria,
Circuit Atlantic has launched the "LET'S WORK FOR YOU FOR FREE" independence promo.
Yes! It is what it sounds like.
All ORDERS PLACED between 00:01 hours on the 1st of October to 24:00 hours on the 1st of October 2012 and paid within 48 hours of this time would have 0% service charge.

Circuit Atlantic take you close to the action.

Click here for more details http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=54a0e7367da2fdf35af2756be&id=e6499965a6
24hrs? you mean 0000hrs?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2012
l00ll0ll:
24hrs? you mean 0000hrs?
Same difference you can either refer to midnight as 24:00hrs or 00:00hrs. But the promo lasts for 24hrs on the 1st oct but u are allowed to pay within 48hrs of the promo.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by l00ll0ll(m): 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2012
Catlanta:
Same difference you can either refer to midnight as 24:00hrs or 00:00hrs. But the promo lasts for 24hrs on the 1st oct but u are allowed to pay within 48hrs of the promo.
is it immediately i make payment you'll buy it online? Because its possible for someonelse to buy the item after i have placed order on circuit atlantic. In that case how do one get refund?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xtremeidea(m): 7:34am On Sep 30, 2012
nwani oma:
Thanks for the suggestion we will feature more tech deals from Tigerdirect and techbargain. If there is any particular item or items that interests u, drop us a hint and we would keep an eye out for them.

yeah i do!

Would you recommend this deal?

[url]tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1948244&CatId=6838[/url]

What are the dangers of buying refurb? Am looking for a good samsung galaxy 7.0 at the best price!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2012
l00ll0ll:
is it immediately i make payment you'll buy it online? Because its possible for someonelse to buy the item after i have placed order on circuit atlantic. In that case how do one get refund?

Once we recieve payment, the order is verified (checked for availability and also if the order has been properly placed) and the order is purchased immediately once approved. If the item is unavailble or has already been purchased you can either choose to fund your "jeje pay" wallet or request a cash refund.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:00pm On Sep 30, 2012
xtremeidea:

yeah i do!

Would you recommend this deal?

[url]tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1948244&CatId=6838[/url]

What are the dangers of buying refurb? Am looking for a good samsung galaxy 7.0 at the best price!

Sure I would recommend the item be put on our deal section. As for the dangers of refurb, i think the trick is to look out for manufacturer refurbished as opposed to seller refurbs. Refurbished could be a great way to buy tech stuff at great prices, some manufacturers like apple give same 1yr warranty on their refurbished items. So if you find any maufacturer refurb items don't hesistate to place an order for the item. We would also keep an eye out for any samsung galaxy 7.0 going at a deal.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:24am On Oct 01, 2012
And the count down has begun! 0% service charge! Shop now @ circuit atlantic!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jazz04(m): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2012
Can I come and pay cash in ur office tomorrow morning for an order? I don't have the money in my account
so can't pay online, and banks won't work. And the item could be won by others
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 7:05am On Oct 01, 2012
Am sorry but we do not accept cash in the office, but you do have till 48hrs to make payment for your order. So you'll have to keep your fingers crossed, for the items availability. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by donmatin(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2012
Am having problems understanding ur site and also searching for items,alittle help wud do plus I need htc g2,hw can I search for the best deal.am already registered on ur site
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xtremeidea(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2012
"No service charge" what does it include no shipping charge?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
donmatin: Am having problems understanding ur site and also searching for items,alittle help wud do plus I need htc g2,hw can I search for the best deal.am already registered on ur site

There is a how to shop link http://circuitatlantic.com/services/online-shopping-nigeria you can look at. Most shops also have a search button and you can simply put details of what. You want to buy. Try expansys_usa.com for great deals on phones also try ebay.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2012
xtremeidea: "No service charge" what does it include no shipping charge?
Heheheh! I don't think the airlines or shipping companies would ship for us free of charge! The promo is only 0% service charge!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by xtremeidea(m): 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
i dnt understand this again o!

Are u saying if i have a product that has a free shipping tag attached to it, i would still pay for your own shipping?

kindly elaborate !
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 9:27pm On Oct 01, 2012
xtremeidea: i dnt understand this again o!

Are u saying if i have a product that has a free shipping tag attached to it, i would still pay for your own shipping?

kindly elaborate !
[quote author=xtremeidea]

The free shipping attached to a product only accounts for shipping from the vendor you are buying from to our US office we would still have to ship the item from our office to the airport and then to Nigeria. so yes you would still have to pay a shipping cost.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jazz04(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2012
keep up the good work.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jazz04(m): 3:33pm On Oct 02, 2012
Catlanta: As part of our celebration of the 52nd Independence anniversary of this dear country Nigeria,
Circuit Atlantic has launched the "LET'S WORK FOR YOU FOR FREE" independence promo.
Yes! It is what it sounds like.
All ORDERS PLACED between 00:01 hours on the 1st of October to 24:00 hours on the 1st of October 2012 and paid within 48 hours of this time would have 0% service charge.

Circuit Atlantic take you close to the action.

Click here for more details http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=54a0e7367da2fdf35af2756be&id=e6499965a6
very funny. i placed an order on the 1st, hoping to enjoy from the 0% service charge, but now i can see that the service charge has been include and the cost is now higher.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2012
jazz04:
very funny. i placed an order on the 1st, hoping to enjoy from the 0% service charge, but now i can see that the service charge has been include and the cost is now higher.

The 0% service charge was for only the 1st of Oct and the system has since reverted to our normal service charge, not higher.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by jazz04(m): 5:23pm On Oct 03, 2012
Catlanta:

The 0% service charge was for only the 1st of Oct and the system has since reverted to our normal service charge, not higher.
You don't understand. You said as long as we pay not more than 48hrs after 1st of october no service charge will be applied. But I had an item in my cart on the 1st with no service charge, but the next day sercice charge has been applied.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:11am On Oct 04, 2012
jazz04:
You don't understand. You said as long as we pay not more than 48hrs after 1st of october no service charge will be applied. But I had an item in my cart on the 1st with no service charge, but the next day sercice charge has been applied.

If you left the item in your cart, without completing it the service charge would be applied after the 1st of Oct! Sorry if you missed out on the savings!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2012
smiley smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2012
Shop in the US and pay in Naira no one does it better! Check out our services today!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2012
Looking for something??

Try Searching in the US

Try Circuit atlantic.com We take you close to the action.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by tolux247(m): 1:02pm On Oct 17, 2012
Pls,check dis order 1209270026, dnt kwn wat hve bin holding my order nid n update 4rm u

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Macbook Keyboard Replacement In Nigeria. / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.