Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,072 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira (29362 Views)

Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. / Pre-order Your Items/goods From U.S.A & Pay In Naira ( %50 Deposit ) Hurry Now! / Pls Where Can I Get A Very Good Phone Shop In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:30pm On May 22, 2012
Check out our facebook page www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:11pm On May 23, 2012
Shop from any store in the US through Circuit Atlantic!!!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:21pm On May 24, 2012
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:06pm On May 25, 2012
Have a great weekend! Great people!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:31pm On May 30, 2012
grin grin
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:36pm On May 31, 2012
Dear Valued Customer,

I am glad to report to you that the delays and uncertainties resulting from strikes and changes in customs processing is now behind us. We have a better understanding of the longer term implications. I am also happy to report that there will be no significant consequence in relation to our prices. Instead we have optimised some shipping prices to your benefit - many purchases are cheaper on our site now.

We believe that giving you good value and keeping your experience consistent will help us overcome the increased clearing costs in the long run. There has never been a better time to shop at circuitatlantic.com.

If you find that the costs of your order is objectionable, please feel free to tell us about it. email your concerns to procurement@circuitatlantic.com. Your feedback is very important in helping us calibrate our prices and create a better shopping experience.If you find a cheaper price for the same order from another source, tell us and we will match it.

Thank you all for your immense support and understanding throughout this period. Against all the odds, you are the reason we are thriving.

Yours sincerely,

Customer service,
Circuit Atlantic.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:55pm On Jun 04, 2012
sad sad sad
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2012
Shopping made easy! Shop with circuit atlantic!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
We are giving these must have shoes away on our facebook page! Visit www.facebook.com/circuitatlantic to find out how simple it is to win!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:19pm On Jun 06, 2012
smiley
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
E-commerce is gradually becoming the way to go in the country! Love it embrace it, Shop online today! shop with www.circuitatlantic.com
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by chidyke77(m): 6:18pm On Jun 07, 2012
my order is more than 20 working days wt you,wats going on CA?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by nwanioma(f): 6:35pm On Jun 07, 2012
chidyke77: my order is more than 20 working days wt you,wats going on CA?

Sorry about the inconvience! We have been experiencing some delays caused by our clearing agents, and we are ontop of the situation once resolved we would promptly delivery your items to you!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2012
Hope you have recieved your order?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2012
E-commerce has become very big and very interesting here in Nigeria! But still non of these new commers can boast of the kind of inventory amazon has or ebay. Take advantage of circuitatlantic and shop directly from these stores shop for items you didn't think you could find and have them delivered at your door step if you so wish! www.circuitatlantic.com.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2012
Shop through circuit atlantic today! lets help you get those items at a better bargain!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:15am On Jun 15, 2012
enjoy great discounts when shopping for kids items from carters. We also charge 0% on service charge for items bought from carters! Take advantage of this nice discounts!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2012
Every thing you want and more you can find on eBay! shop today http://circuitatlantic.com/link/ebaycom-buy-it-now-only-2

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 6:41pm On Jun 18, 2012
Still saving up for that apple ipad or phone?

Did you know you could get in the game at a lower cost without compromising quality? Here are some tips for you.
1. Consider Factory Refurbished products: did you know that you could save over $100 by simply buying from the refurbished section of the apple website? See for example
All Apple refurbished products are tested and certified by apple and include a 1-year warranty, same as that for brand new apple products. Supplies are limited, but updated frequently.

2. Ebay Options: For the sharp-eyed buyer, make a pick from ebay's extensive inventory of used and open box items here.
What is more: we are shipping all phones and tablets almost for free for you. Just check it out today

Yes! At circuitatlantic.com, we keep you connected.

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by sunboy(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2012
I tried placing order on your website to shop @ oldnavy, I noticed the cost of shipping keep on increasing even higher that the cost of all I am buying. I do not think cloth and jean carry much weight than expected. Is there anyother way to go about this?
Or is there any email or phone number I can contact?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:44am On Jun 19, 2012
you can always call our customer service numbers 08102723294, 01 7746464 or send a mail to info@circuitatlantic.com. Also you should ensure that you selected the correct category when you are placing the order this might affect the shipping cost too. Thanks
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 11:49am On Jun 19, 2012
Still saving up for that apple ipad or phone?
Did you know you could get in the game at a lower cost without compromising quality? Here are some tips for you.
1. Consider Factory Refurbished products: did you know that you could save over $100 by simply buying from the refurbished section of the apple website? See for example
All Apple refurbished products are tested and certified by apple and include a 1-year warranty, same as that for brand new apple products. Supplies are limited, but updated frequently.

2. Ebay Options: For the sharp-eyed buyer, make a pick from ebay's extensive inventory of used and open box items here.http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/specialdeals
What is more: we are shipping all phones and tablets almost for free for you. Just check it out today http://circuitatlantic.com/link/ebaycom-buy-it-now-only

Yes! At circuitatlantic.com, we keep you connected.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 5:49pm On Jun 19, 2012
@sunboy have you been able to place the order?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by sunboy(m): 8:06pm On Jun 19, 2012
Sent an email and was replied promptly, I was also given guideline but its just the sameway I tried first. One question: how does your system generate weight for clothing materials.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by chidyke77(m): 8:36pm On Jun 19, 2012
Catlanta: Hope you have recieved your order?
i have received few bt still expecting others.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:13am On Jun 20, 2012
sunboy: Sent an email and was replied promptly, I was also given guideline but its just the sameway I tried first. One question: how does your system generate weight for clothing materials.

The system doesn't generate weight for cloths, the system already knows the exact costs of shipping cloths and automatically puts it as freight. And regardless of the cost of the cloth we still have to pay the same freight for these items. Feel free to query any other concers that you might have! Thanks!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2012
chidyke77: i have received few bt still expecting others.

Okay, hope u recieve updates as regards the status of your orders?
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by chidyke77(m): 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Catlanta:

Okay, hope u recieve updates as regards the status of your orders?
i received other items today bt still expecting one,the irony is that this particular item that am still waiting was the first to be purchased among the similar items bt am still seeing purchased on my account.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 10:38am On Jun 21, 2012
chidyke77: i received other items today bt still expecting one,the irony is that this particular item that am still waiting was the first to be purchased among the similar items bt am still seeing purchased on my account.

Our delivery also depends on the vendors delivery time to our US office, so most likey all the other items were delivered to our office, and the particular item your still expecting (depending on the status of your account) was delivered last! This happens sometimes it all depends on the vendor you purchased the item from.
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
Summer sales are on!!! Take advantage shop big, shop cheap!

Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 2:01pm On Jun 25, 2012
Catlanta: Summer sales are on!!! Take advantage shop big, shop cheap!
Re: Live! Shop In The US, Pay In =N=aira by Catlanta: 12:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In Newark, New Jersey!! Shipping To Nigeria / Techtragadgets *hot* - redmi note 3, doogee f5. Xiaomi, Elephone, Umi, tablets / New 360 Degree Pouch For Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab2 7.0 And Note 8.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.