Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde (5482 Views)

I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde / I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde / I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by TOlupitan(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
i am professional tiler,anyone need reliable and afford tiller,please call tunde
On 08035095668

1 Like

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ajileko: 2:21am On Jan 23, 2011
Where are you located in NIgeria

1 Like

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by TOlupitan(m): 4:11am On Jan 23, 2011
I am Located in Sango Otta,Area of Ogun-State,
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ajileko: 2:41am On Mar 10, 2011
I'm located in ajah, VI. I need a tiler close to me. It's a 3 bdrms BQ and I need to tile all the floors except the bedrooms.
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by flexya: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2012
T Olupitan: I am Located in Sango Otta,Area of Ogun-State,

do u av any experience with mosaic tiles. specifically, usin them in pools. if yes, scan and send me some pix from ur album. also let me knw ur charge per sqm. I need to tile my pool in ibadan. its about 100sqm interior.

9jatowtruck@gmail.com or 08038640975
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Good day sir,sorry for late respond,I am going to send my pics and even call you later in day
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 2:23am On May 02, 2013
Sir,we re still hoping to hear from you as soon as possible
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:53pm On May 02, 2013
i am professional tiler,anyone need reliable and afford tiller,please call tunde
On 08035095668
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 16, 2013
I used this tiler and I must tell you it is the biggest regret I have till date. Try him at your peril.
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:49am On May 17, 2013
God his who will judge you,I regret working with you,all you want his free work and want to use people
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 12:01pm On May 19, 2013
Pls can u explain for us what happen, so that we will not fall to the same track
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 12:03pm On May 19, 2013
because am about given him job more than a million naira, pls explain in time. Thanks
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 2:59pm On May 19, 2013
Mr Ganiu,I have confident to tell you that there is nothing between me and him,he's not contented with. People who advice when its comes to work,I have done 97 percent of his work,he his the one delaying because of some error he has other workers in the site
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:13pm On May 19, 2013
I can take your friend to the site to verified my work and what himself what I am talking about,I am sure of my profession...
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 03, 2013
First off, this guy has no tools. he goes about borrowing tools and sometimes vanishes from work for so many days because he does not have tools to use.Secondly, because he uses any tool he gets to borrow, some of which are either old or inadequate, he breaks your tiles to tghe extent that you will end up buying more and God be with you that those tiles are not out of stock, you will ens up using multicolred and different tiles to finish your work. I have seventeen bagco super sacks of broken tiles at my site. I will take the picture whenever I am back in Lagos and post for all to see. He is technically deficient to the extent that you will need someone more technical to sit with him all day, for instance he did my kitchen in such a way that water sips back into the kitchen through the dinning and into the sitting room because he failed to plum his job well. I have bee breaking those tiles and re-doing the jobs after then at a great cost. My doors have to be scrapped low on one side for all the rooms because of the undulating nature of the floors so that the doors could close. I bought some imported doors for the sitting room and the the doors were so designed to have theirs stoppers so that the tilkes will meet it up and ensure that there is no gap beneath the doors for rodents, this madman broke all the stoppers under the explanation that they did not allow him to put his hand to lay the tiles well. We had to create concrete stoppers for these dorrs in the sitting room to cover the gap, something I never planned for. He is on the run as I write as Iam planning to arrest his once Iam back in lagos for my leave.
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:47pm On Jun 03, 2013
Atouba or what are you called? You just succeeded in making yourself one of the most unserious nairalanders. If not the most unserious! I can assure you that no Nairalander will ever take you to be genuine. I wonder working with you would look like. I just wonder!
Good luck!!!
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:56pm On Jun 03, 2013
No matter how people may treat you,never stop down to their level just know you re BETTER person smiles and walk away....
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Well,

I do not think I need to go low into arguing with you Tunde. This warning is for the public and it is not compulsory they listen to me. They can try you and confirm if Iam lying or not. Be assured though that when Iam ready for you, I will get you and arrest you as promised.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 8:46pm On Jun 12, 2013
Na wa o
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2013
when you engage business with those you can't question,you want to, constantly, check on them.And, most times,it affects the way we speak I Followed my dreams EVEN IF the closest ppl to me don't believe me
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2013
I "Give the haters another reason to hate" ...your running mouth is uplifting ME!
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by NL1960: 10:29am On Jun 14, 2013
Tundetiler2011: I "Give the haters another reason to hate" ...your running mouth is uplifting ME!

Instead of back and forth between you and Atouba, why don't you post some pics of the work you did for him while he also posts the pics of the work you did for him. That way, we will know who is lying. Haba, Nigerians like to do back and forth talks too much.

Both of you should post pics and let us judge or forever remain quiet on this issue.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
Well,I have said my own. Anyone can do as he/she wishes concerning their property. My attempt was to forewarn anyone who might be tempted to fall into my same situation. The choice is yours. Iam done and over with this thread.
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2013
@ atobua,you have to share those of the work I did for you so that the whole world will see and make decide over these,so painful,I can't unload foto,I am ready to send them via e-mail to the middle man to judge..
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2013
Call whitelane multidimensional Ltd on 08164914199 for your tiling and pop roofing... We offer the best service
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2013
Mr tunde d tiler, I wouldn't like to comment on ur thread but pls come nd complete my work. Y are doin like this
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
Good day mr Ganiu,I promise to come and complete your project,once I got my balance from Mr ibrahim
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:34pm On Sep 08, 2013
To get ur balance nd b looking for u as usual, pls come nd complete it nd correct some things pls
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by naijacutee(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
See how people close doors for themselves. First of all, coming online to advertise means that you should be prepared to be accountable for your work, and when disputes arise, you should be able to give your part of the story, not dismiss allegations because people want answers before trusting you with their hard earned money.
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 6:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Alright sir,I would let you know when I'm going to come to the site thank you
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2013
What's your business with these? Why people don't face there own business
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 3:45am On Nov 04, 2013
Atouba: First off, this guy has no tools. he goes about borrowing tools and sometimes vanishes from work for so many days because he does not have tools to use.Secondly, because he uses any tool he gets to borrow, some of which are either old or inadequate, he breaks your tiles to tghe extent that you will end up buying more and God be with you that those tiles are not out of stock, you will ens up using multicolred and different tiles to finish your work. I have seventeen bagco super sacks of broken tiles at my site. I will take the picture whenever I am back in Lagos and post for all to see. He is technically deficient to the extent that you will need someone more technical to sit with him all day, for instance he did my kitchen in such a way that water sips back into the kitchen through the dinning and into the sitting room because he failed to plum his job well. I have bee breaking those tiles and re-doing the jobs after then at a great cost. My doors have to be scrapped low on one side for all the rooms because of the undulating nature of the floors so that the doors could close. I bought some imported doors for the sitting room and the the doors were so designed to have theirs stoppers so that the tilkes will meet it up and ensure that there is no gap beneath the doors for rodents, this madman broke all the stoppers under the explanation that they did not allow him to put his hand to lay the tiles well. We had to create concrete stoppers for these dorrs in the sitting room to cover the gap, something I never planned for. He is on the run as I write as Iam planning to arrest his once Iam back in lagos for my leave.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Korea Imported Metro Tile Roofing Sheet,call Donald 07062764235,price =n=2300 / Sandfied Courts Estate With Global C Of O 1km From Dangote Refinery 50plots / 2 Bedroom Twin Flat With 3 Mini Flat For Sale in Lokoja for 24million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.