Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde (5471 Views)

I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde / I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde / I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 3:47am On Nov 04, 2013
Pls read a comment from another nairalander
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:04am On Nov 04, 2013
I used dis maggot bricklayer paraded himself as a tiler, he wasted my 1.6m naira tiles nd asconded wit upfront payment. Am usin dis medium to appeal to nairaland brothers nd sisters to neglect any advertisement from dis Bastard called tunde. Am his latest victim, pls bewarned
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:07am On Nov 04, 2013
Atouba: I used this tiler and I must tell you it is the biggest regret I have till date. Try him at your peril.
this is another comment from a nairaland brother
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:08am On Nov 04, 2013
[quote author=ganny1][/quote]read this from a nairaland brother
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:10am On Nov 04, 2013
Atouba: First off, this guy has no tools. he goes about borrowing tools and sometimes vanishes from work for so many days because he does not have tools to use.Secondly, because he uses any tool he gets to borrow, some of which are either old or inadequate, he breaks your tiles to tghe extent that you will end up buying more and God be with you that those tiles are not out of stock, you will ens up using multicolred and different tiles to finish your work. I have seventeen bagco super sacks of broken tiles at my site. I will take the picture whenever I am back in Lagos and post for all to see. He is technically deficient to the extent that you will need someone more technical to sit with him all day, for instance he did my kitchen in such a way that water sips back into the kitchen through the dinning and into the sitting room because he failed to plum his job well. I have bee breaking those tiles and re-doing the jobs after then at a great cost. My doors have to be scrapped low on one side for all the rooms because of the undulating nature of the floors so that the doors could close. I bought some imported doors for the sitting room and the the doors were so designed to have theirs stoppers so that the tilkes will meet it up and ensure that there is no gap beneath the doors for rodents, this madman broke all the stoppers under the explanation that they did not allow him to put his hand to lay the tiles well. We had to create concrete stoppers for these dorrs in the sitting room to cover the gap, something I never planned for. He is on the run as I write as Iam planning to arrest his once Iam back in lagos for my leave.
one of his nairaland client regretting of meetin dis maggot
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Rothstein: 10:58am On Nov 04, 2013
Caveat emptor! The tiler have serious attitude issues and I obviously doubt his competence, especially with his diarrhea mouth ,and extremely poor handling of job complaints here. Attitude is everything!
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2013
@naijacutee,Sir,If u check his comment on here u will see he's the first to pass allegation,during this I was in site working not know he has tarnished my image,u can't expect me looking when someone I use for with my last blood lieing against me,what the whole Nairaland are waiting for his for him to post the picture of the work I did for him for them to judge thank u
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ Rothstein,thanks for your correction,Yes I agree with u that attuide is everything,most time when u re to good for some client they will take one for granted that's the base true btw us here,I work for him with my last blood not knowning he has hidden agenda to tarnished my image here thanks for d correction,I'm not the type,he force me to speak..
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
How can 3 different people b tarnishing ur image, are u d only tiler on nairaland? U should check ur steal by trick character, go nd learn d job not try nd error u practice
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 5:30pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ ganny1,post picture for people to judge,without picture u re lieing
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by gistmelove(m): 6:53pm On Nov 04, 2013
BATLAN CONCEPT LIMITED (MAJOR IMPORTERS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET (metro tiles), DOORS AND ALUMINUM COMPOSITE PANEL)……CALL AYYUB ON 08085310359
My name is Mr. Ayyub and I appreciate the opportunity to introduce my Company (Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors) limited. The company was formed to provide general importation, sales and supplies of building materials.
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary ware and marbles, Danpolon (car port, shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (European, Korea and American standard) our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.
Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client, on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on site.
The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality. They take the extra step to ensure quality supply
All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Head Office = Queens Shopping Plaza,
Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.
E-mail; =(wholesaleroofingsheetanddoors@yahoo.co.uk) and (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com)

Call Mr. Ayyub on 08085310359 for more information
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
PRICE LIST FOR OUR DOORS
SIZES
DESCRIPTION MEASUREMENT OUR PRICE LIST
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 860/900 50mm 15,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 50mm 26,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 18,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 36,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9INCHES 50,000
3 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 70mm 30,000
4 FEET KITCHEN DOOR 9 INCHES 50,000
5 FEET STEEL DOOR 70mm 52,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STILL DOOR 70,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 120,000
5 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR 160,000
3 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 140,000
4 FEET STAINLESS STEEL DOOR IN DOOR 160,000
5 FEET STAINLESS DOOR IN DOOR 190,000
3 FEET TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 70,000
F TURKEY DOOR 9 INCHES 145,000
LAMINATED WOODEN DOOR 2050*750/840 15,000
100% WOODEN DOOR 2050*840 25,000
3 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 80,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR 9 INCHES 150,000
5 FEET ARMORED DOOR 190,000
4 FEET ARMORED DOOR IN DOOR 400,000
3 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 30,000
4 FEET STEEL DOOR 9 INCHES 42,000
3 FEET WHITE DOOR 860/900 15,000
3 FEET STEEL GLASS DOOR 33,000
PVC TOILET DOOR 10,000
REGULAR TOILET DOOR 15,500
PRICE LIST FOR STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET
1 SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N2000 PER SQUARE METER. We have different colours in stock (red, black, green and brown)
2 CHINA STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET N1800 PER SQUARE METER.
3 SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET GOING FOR =N=2700 PER SQUARE METER,
BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE METRO TILES OVER OTHER ROOFING SHEET
DURABLE = Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable and has about 50years companies guarantee,, that’s really a value for price
ABSORBS RADIATION = Stone coated step tile metro tiles has great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..
ABSORBES HEAT = Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that enters the building,, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.
FULLY FIRE RESISTANT = Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best
VERY ATTRACTIVE = When you see a building coated with stone coated metro tile, you would know that there is a difference between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEPTILE ROOFING SHEET)
HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL MR AYYUB ON 08085310359
Email(ayyubaltan@gmail.com)
HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY AJAH,LAGOS,
we are simply the best
EMAIL US AT (roofanddoorimporter@yahoo.com) or
(wholesaleroofingsheetanddoors@yahoo.co.uk)
BATLAN (WE DEAL ON QUALITY)

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2013
@ ganny1 u re not contempted,pictures will be the finally judgment
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2013
I warned you all! I warned you all!!

ganny1, I am yet to recover from all the nonsense he did to my house. I am still breaking tiles and correcting at a greater cost. I warned you all!!!

Please for the remaining ones, take this guy at your peril. If you just got a windfall and you wish to waste it, then employ Tundetiler2011 and I wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2013
Atouba: I warned you all! I warned you all!!

ganny1, I am yet to recover from all the nonsense he did to my house. I am still breaking tiles and correcting at a greater cost. I warned you all!!!

Please for the remaining ones, take this guy at your peril. If you just got a windfall and you wish to waste it, then employ Tundetiler2011 and I wish you the best.
thanks bro, u warned us right. I wasted about 1.6m naira tiles. He has no knowledge about tiling, i swear dis guy his just common labourer at site, his only lookin for work to practise
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by ganny1: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2013
Only common toilet floorin, he cannot do it perfect, i nid now to giv d work to another tiler nd correct many most of his blunders. Am one of is victims now, nd i belief on nairaland nobody wil fall again to his trap
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ ganny1,who will believe u,without pictures to prove,u only jam talking,swear with ur life that u called another tiler...my balance still remains with u... u run away with my balance w your fraudulent behavior
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2013
@ ganny1i belief you are d same person here usin another I'd, if not u make d same rubbish contribution wen (Ataoba) both of u should post the picture and let all the nairaland see ,@ Ataoba,flash back to your last comment,u promise the whole Nairaland to post the picture,haven't u been back from where u went to? Abi they don kidnap u there,bird of a feather flocks together
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by AkProsper(m): 10:23am On Dec 09, 2014
ARE YOU IN NEED OF A PROFESSIONAL TILLER WITH YEARS OF EXPERIENCE?
PLEASE CALL MR ALEX ON 08025929046; 08174005917
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 10:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Rubbish
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by redcliff: 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tundetiler2011:
Rubbish

Lmao tunde the tiler. Even me who was looking for a tiler. I swear with your attitude alone i wont even give you the job. That aside, i and others who have read this thread do not believe that they are lying against you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by MarvellEmpire: 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mr Tunde, I am not accusing you of anything because I haven't seen your work but from the best of my knowledge in customer service your have not responded professionally towards this issue and your customers. Your comments here will indeed make people also believe you are not a professional in your job since you can't address issues in a professional way.

I am a contractor in Delta State and I have a team of professional painters, tilers and wall decorators (wall papers & 3d wall panels). I my services is well sort after around Delta State and even other states because I am very cautious of what my clients want and I do everything within my power to avoid anything that will hurt my clients or make them regret.

I will advise you try as much as possible to follow this route because it is the only way you can really climb the ladder of success in what you do and trust me there is nothing more like when your clients recommend you to their associates and families.

People are building everyday so please try and apologize to your clients and do whatever it takes to restore a good relationship with them.

Thank you and God bless.
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by twinskenny(m): 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tundetiler2011:
Rubbish

Bros attitude matters oo do u know how many Customers you have lost because of your approach? Haba learn how to talk to your client now... No need arguing... Work no dey o

1 Like

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:56pm On Jan 12, 2017
thanks alot my brother I really appreciate all your effort
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2017
Check Out Our New Concept From Suntex

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
i am professional tiler,anyone need reliable and afford tiller,please call tunde
On 08035095668
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2017
Happy Father's Day
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2017
Good Morning Nairalander's

1 Like

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
Happy Sunday To You All

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 8:45am On Oct 25, 2017
Good Morning To Our Fellow Nairalander's
Our Job At SUNTEX NIGERIA ENTERPRISES Is To Bring Beauty
Of Your House Through Baked Clay And Makes People Lives In Luxury

Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2017
PROGRESS IS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT CHANGE #NEWMEGODREALSON # ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2017
BE THE BEST,FORGET THE REST #DETERMINETHEBEST GOOD MORNING
Re: I Am Professional Tiler,anyone Need Reliable And Afford Tiller,please Call Tunde by Tundetiler2011(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2017
i am professional tiler,anyone need reliable and afford tiller,please call tunde
On 08035095668

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Acre Of Land @ Ibadan ife express way, Jago village Ibadan Wt Pics. / WALL SCREEDING AROUND LAGOS / Contact Us For Your Best Pop Ceilings Designs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.